Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

D_Smart posted:

OK, I'm not sure how we ended up down this road. But let's get some clarity here.

1) I have first hand accounting of the RSI forum incident between Dick Wulf and the female in question

2) I have the entire forum thread

3) I have confirmation of the above via a text message which I have since posted

4) I was contacted by the husband of the lady in question, and we have had communications which lead me to believe that it is him

5) I do NOT know who the person in the mirror image is. I was informed that it was the pic sent to this lady in question

So, what am I missing?
Number 5 is not true. Number 4 applies to my friend as well as your other group of people. I believe he contacted you saying to leave both of them out of everything. I will ask him later tonight on teamspeak exactly what he sent you.

We have two groups of married women harassed by Wulf Knight. So it looks like we're on the level if you omit 5). Cheers!

edit: Derek if you want to talk to them tonight on teamspeak stop by around 8pm PST and they can clear everything up for you for who they are etc. 63.210.145.186:9199 pw is lemon

Raskolnikov fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Oct 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

Literally The Worst posted:

if it was cut with laxative maybe id get the shits and lose some weight like every other cokehead

Oh no worries, it'll take care of that weight problem whether you like it or not.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

im chris roberts ama

I demand a refund on my hopes and dreams. How much money can I expect to get back? I didn't buy any jpgs though.. just all my hopes and dreams. All of them.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

grimcreaper posted:

I demand a refund on my hopes and dreams. How much money can I expect to get back? I didn't buy any jpgs though.. just all my hopes and dreams. All of them.

a dollar fifty and a sad smile

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

a dollar fifty and a sad smile

Sold! Now.. when do I get this 1.50... that almost an item at taco bell.

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie
Chris and Sandi, Nobody here hates you so don't lose any sleep on your scrooge mc-duck pile of gold.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

grimcreaper posted:

Sold! Now.. when do I get this 1.50... that almost an item at taco bell.

shortly before launch

joats posted:

Chris and Sandi, Nobody here hates you so don't lose any sleep on your scrooge mc-duck pile of gold.

i actually have chronic insomnia and my bed is made of orphan skin you insensitive bastard

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Brad Pitt is involved now.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

its in here *points to your chest and smiles*

Thank U

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

joats posted:

They actually sleep on separate piles. Sandi sleeps on a pile a cash and Christ Roberts sleeps on a pile of coke.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

IT IS AN ALPHAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha ha ha haha ha

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

I gotta admit that some of these buggy pictures actually look fun in a 'goat simulator' kind of way.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

peter gabriel posted:

IT IS AN ALPHAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_iTMSkTMpI

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

The ceiling fan module hasn't been developed yet. That is just a placeholder. Everything is fine.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
This thread has become unreadable to me.

It is amazing. Each new Star Citizen thread progressively degenerates into more and more intense insanity.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Nevermind, that just looks hilariously bad.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

CrazyLoon posted:

This thread has become unreadable to me.

It is amazing. Each new Star Citizen thread progressively degenerates into more and more intense insanity.
poo poo Postin' Zen.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:smugdog:

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
So has this thread generated anything in addition to the fan art from the last thread?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Amarcarts posted:

So has this thread generated anything in addition to the fan art from the last thread?

No but

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Amarcarts posted:

just so we're clear, you know those weren't made by the posters in the thread right?

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

A Neurotic Jew posted:

just so we're clear, you know those weren't made by the posters in the thread right?

Actually I made all of those.

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Actually I made all of those.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Yes unfortunately I've been following this poo poo from the beginning

I am not going to follow two threads though, unless there's some actual poo poo happening like Sandi got caught sneaking into the white house to shave Obama's pubes

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

I'm particularly proud of E.T. and all the dickwulf shrooms.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

In fact I was writing Snape/Hermione Star Citizen Erotica before it was cool. It's somewhere in the old GBS thread

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

drat Dirty Ape posted:

i think you are giving dickwulf a bit of....:smug: ... credit

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Pretty hosed up to think that someone might want to have ET wearing sick shades holding a dildo & pointing at a praying mantis on a dickwulf shroom /w rainbow background deleted.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

thatguy posted:

I like how Derek still hasn't managed to grasp how [img] tags work.

D_Smart posted:

[IMG][/IMG]

D_Smart posted:

Man, you guys are killing me. Haven't you HEARD that they have been reporting the images and REMOVING them? I've had to host them elsewhere. The OP is fixed again. sheesh

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Dammit Eonwe. How do you shitpost with such vigor and might?

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

SneakyFrog posted:

i think you are giving dickwulf a bit of....:smug: ... credit

It's a dream sequence, which is why the wulge is also so much better looking and wearing cool shades.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SneakyFrog posted:

Dammit Eonwe. How do you shitpost with such vigor and might?

you just post whats in your heart

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Eonwe posted:

you just post whats in your heart

Not many of us have hearts as pure as yours. Mine can be downright black and piratey at times.

Also, shitizens spam reporting pictures on imgur, to try and thwart the evil goons, is just complete :laffo:

Didn't they say: "Okay, now those are legit hilarious - I wish they'd focus more on the funny pictures." And the moment goons kick it into overdrive, the butthurt reporting begins.

CrazyLoon fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Oct 27, 2015

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum
dammit they took down the refund gif again

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

drat Dirty Ape posted:

It's dead. :smith:

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie
Hey Reddit archive THIS!

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Noooooooo! It was a masterpiece!

Curse you reddit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU