Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

peter gabriel posted:

Holy poo poo :lol:

shitception

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie
Well gently caress time to put some more of that amazing fanwork in the OP.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol they hosed this guys thread up in order to try to piss us off

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Dammit my penis mushroom fan art is still missing.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Sent: 01 October 2015 14:10
To: John Keefer
Cc: David Swofford
Subject: Upcoming Star Citizen article

John,
here's a bunch of words

chris

yeah im not reading all of this what the gently caress why would chris write such a long letter full of bullshit. holy poo poo. responding to lovely e-media magazines is not a winning proposal but I guess coke makes you do crazy things.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Dammit my penis mushroom fan art is still missing.

is something I never would have imagined I'd post.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

thatguy posted:

I rehosted everything.
[timg][/timg]
[timg][/timg]
[timg][/timg]
[timg][/timg]
[timg][/timg]
[timg][/timg]

You didn't rehost poo poo, you just re-uploaded to imgur. Not sure why you thought that wouldn't get deleted since EVERYTHING ANYONE posts to imgur is going to get deleted.

Free image hosts are poo poo for this reason. It's why I won't use one.

Use a real host.

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?
dont you see. dont you see this is exactly what goons wanted

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

A Neurotic Jew posted:

For four years you have been asking, "who is Chris Roberts?" This is Chris Roberts speaking. I am the man who loves spaceships. I am the man who does not sacrifice his vision or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of money and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing-you who dread knowledge-I am the man who will now tell you.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I was only able to save one...

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

That is some quality photoshopping. Not everyone can line up the eyebrows just perfect like that.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
gently caress reddit

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
hey reddit, delete this!

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Kakarot posted:

gently caress reddit

You are my hero!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Haha they are deleting the Space Buggy gifs. What's that shitheads? Don't want the world to know you were that loving stupid for buying a four year old pre alpha? Also if it is just a pre alpha now, that means 3 more years at minimum dumbfucks. Nobody else but you idiots will fund this poo poo for that long. Keep buying those jpegs, see you in the verse, the most generic setting as possible!

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Kakarot posted:

gently caress reddit

There it is. :unsmith:

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Dapper Dan posted:

Haha they are deleting the Space Buggy gifs. What's that shitheads? Don't want the world to know you were that loving stupid for buying a four year old pre alpha? Also if it is just a pre alpha now, that means 3 more years at minimum dumbfucks. Nobody else but you idiots will fund this poo poo for that long. Keep buying those jpegs, see you in the verse, the most generic setting as possible!

Those were the only gifs that made this game look like it could be any fun at all.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

GreyPowerVan posted:

yeah im not reading all of this what the gently caress why would chris write such a long letter full of bullshit. holy poo poo. responding to lovely e-media magazines is not a winning proposal but I guess coke makes you do crazy things.

His project is almost completely out of money and he needs something to focus his attention on aside from the impending annihilation of his public identity.

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
There's always more, and its always worse.

Best thread.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

alphabettitouretti posted:

Does anyone have a good recipe for leg of pork? I have a pig leg in the fridge and need to do something with it.

If you post your skype I'll show you how to smoke a 9" hog leg.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Maldoror posted:

You didn't rehost poo poo, you just re-uploaded to imgur. Not sure why you thought that wouldn't get deleted since EVERYTHING ANYONE posts to imgur is going to get deleted.

Free image hosts are poo poo for this reason. It's why I won't use one.

Use a real host.
I performed a master troll on you.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005
Oh boy, let's burn down our own house of retards.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

/r/starcitizen members will actually believe this is doctored.

Is there news on the front regarding whether and why Wulf Knight is in house arrest?

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

FrankieGoes posted:

:heysexy:

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Those were the only gifs that made this game look like it could be any fun at all.

Don't you get it? It wasn't the right kind of fun. The 'verse is for mature gamers! And it's filled with rape. My god, it's filled with rape. That's how you know it's for pirates. Because of all the rape.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Someone should tell the fan art guy that redditors are attacking his work.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

drat Dirty Ape posted:

You are my hero!

o7

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i cant believe there's a SC cult squad dedicated to taking down funny pics off imgur

fascist just like their scam overlord Chris Roberts, its the gestapo allover again

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Raskolnikov posted:

We have two groups of married women harassed by Wulf Knight. So it looks like we're on the level if you omit 5). Cheers!
Christ, what a cretin.

EvilHobo
Dec 28, 2008

EvilHobo fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Oct 27, 2015

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

FrankieGoes posted:

welcome to the best thread in the verse

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

Wafflz posted:

Someone should tell the fan art guy that redditors are attacking his work.

Don't stop there, burn the forums too. TIA

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

there is something similar to all of these pictures

Solvency
Apr 28, 2008

Trade, sir! Discover it! This is you, this is a clue. Get a clue, discover trade!
They are likely just using a script to go through the thread and mass reporting every imgr link. I suppose we could do the same thing with any screenshot they post to reddit of this thread if we actually cared. :effort:

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Kakarot posted:

gently caress reddit

I wonder if the Star Citizen dildo that E.T. is holding is available in the RSI merchandise store.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
Archive this, reddit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

EminusSleepus posted:

there is something similar to all of these pictures

I like the succession of steadily growing lesnicks next to the steadily vanishing co-hosts.

• Locked thread