Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I got my refund from http://www.firmenwissen.de/az/firmeneintrag/86167/8030273752/TWIN_BROS_GMBH.html.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

I'm the elbow-folds.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

haha I missed reading this the first time.

:five:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
time to see if my bottom of the barrel tier :effort: hosting holds up to rabid SC thread F5ing.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i love how star citizen cultists never fail to be crazier than the previous day

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

joats posted:

Cool Stuff

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

He looks so much healthier in this picture. I have to imagine so many years of direct exposure to Sandi Gardiner's caustic personality is not easy on the system.

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer

Grand Prize Winner posted:

Is there a quick 'what the gently caress is going on' primer somewhere? Because seriously what the gently caress is going on?

Like, there was gonna be a spaceship game and now everyone's pissed off?

Working on it.

Lord Psychodin
Jun 16, 2007
Lord of the fools

:dukedog:
College Slice
Okay, this has gotten really funny, but you can morons stop it with the whole premium account poo poo? Seriously, to any pubbie readers, all their spoiler tags have nothing but mocking you under them and you don't need plat to see poo poo cept get PMs and other minor stuff like being able to report posts. You can check what having premium account gets you, let alone an account with google.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

thatguy posted:

I performed a master troll on you.

gently caress :(

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
̿ ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ gently caress REDDIT ̿ ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿

̿ ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ gently caress REDDIT ̿ ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Kakarot fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Oct 27, 2015

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Lord Psychodin posted:

Okay, this has gotten really funny, but you can morons stop it with the whole premium account poo poo? Seriously, to any pubbie readers, all their spoiler tags have nothing but mocking you under them and you don't need plat to see poo poo cept get PMs and other minor stuff like being able to report posts. You can check what having premium account gets you, let alone an account with google.

Someone's jealous they don't have a premium account.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
hey reddit, archive this!

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Lord Psychodin posted:

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Lord Psychodin posted:

Someone remove the redditor

Imaginary Friend
Jan 27, 2010

Your Best Friend

Gwaihir posted:

I like the succession of steadily growing lesnicks next to the steadily vanishing co-hosts.
Seems to me that those 140+ employees didn't get fired at all but were in fact all eaten.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Bootcha posted:

Working on it.

:suspense:

redwalrus
Jul 27, 2013

:stoke:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Kakarot posted:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

I like how you put all these on a host in loving New Zealand so it takes 8 years to load.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Bootcha posted:

Working on it.

Ahaha now we're talking

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Gwaihir posted:

I like how you put all these on a host in loving New Zealand so it takes 8 years to load.

o7

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Gwaihir posted:

Welcome to the experience of browsing the internet from New Zealand.

Lord Psychodin
Jun 16, 2007
Lord of the fools

College Slice

revmoo posted:

Someone remove the redditor

I love reading this thread as much as anyone else, but this? This is just dumb. Seriously, they're already wasted a ton of money on one dumb thing to the tune of millions upon millions of dollars. I'll help spare them from goon shitposting to the tune of $20.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Lord Psychodin posted:

I love reading this thread as much as anyone else, but this? This is just dumb. Seriously, they're already wasted a ton of money on one dumb thing to the tune of millions upon millions of dollars. I'll help spare them from goon shitposting to the tune of $20.

:getout:

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

Lord Psychodin posted:

Please, get the gently caress out.

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Lord Psychodin posted:

A redditor and his bitcoins are easily parted.

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

EminusSleepus posted:

there is something similar to all of these pictures

makes you think of who might be behind ppl leaving.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Why am I still loading things, is it 1995 again? putting all my money in haliburton

Lord Psychodin
Jun 16, 2007
Lord of the fools

College Slice
Never. I like laughing, when I see goons laughing like a pack of hyenas from the Lion King, its fair game to take the wind out of your sails as any. The good news is I make like 5 posts every 3 months.

Lord Psychodin fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Oct 27, 2015

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Lord Psychodin posted:

You can't partake of the fun if you're going to ruin it imo

:frogout:

Edit:

Lord Psycodin posted:

goons laughing like a pack of hyenas from the Lion King

what the gently caress is wrong with you

2nd edit:

Lord Psycodin posted:

The good news is I make like 5 posts every 3 months.
Why the almighty gently caress do you think anyone in the universe cares about your posting frequency? Also, five too many

Tijuana Bibliophile fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Oct 27, 2015

The Marauder
Dec 1, 2013

Why walk out when you can outrun?

Wafflz posted:

Someone should tell the fan art guy that redditors are attacking his work.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/5831544/#Comment_5831544

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Lord Psychodin posted:

What did fun ever do to you?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
List of top 20 reddit.com/r/starcitizen/ poster's names, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses:

• You need a premium account to see this message

Incombibulator
Dec 9, 2014

I'm ready for my close-up
Ms. Gardiner...

Grimey Drawer

Lord Psychodin posted:

Don't be angry man. Come on, gimme a hug. :iamafag:

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Lord Psychodin posted:

Spoilsport.

Jegan Ace
May 6, 2014

Every non-lethal catapult launch is a triumph

:corrupt:
There's nothing left of the 90 million USD, is there?

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Lord Psychodin posted:

Never. I like laughing, when I see goons laughing like a pack of hyenas from the Lion King, its fair game to take the wind out of your sails as any.

How much are you in for?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Jegan Ace posted:

There's nothing left of the 90 million USD, is there?

Yes! $4 at least!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

So, i got a Steam Profile messege from The Chairman himself, calling ME a cultist! Croberts is now Cyber Bullying me on muh steam profile!

Note: im a bit of a derp and cant figure out which one of you actually posted that message.

• Locked thread