Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jegan Ace
May 6, 2014

Every non-lethal catapult launch is a triumph

:corrupt:
Jesus, this game looks like a my old Celeron should be running it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
ROFLMAO

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
an avatar change already oh no reddit what shall we dooooooooooooooooo

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

hold on win98 crashed again, I'm going back to win95

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Derek where's the blog post

I need it like wulf needs to stop sending dick picks to people

Or like sc backers needs to stop spending money on stupid poo poo like jpegs or smaller forum jpegs

Or like Chris roberts needs coke and a pegging

One of those.

I just want the blog post.

The Marauder
Dec 1, 2013

Why walk out when you can outrun?
I wonder if the knights will buy me a free av if I start rabble-rousing about refunds too.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
i have a space picture for the thread... ill be back soon

motherfucken braben got you beat chris

SquirrelGrip fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Oct 27, 2015

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Reddit is gonna throw br'er Eonwe into the avatar patch

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
So this moron Christopher Dicunzolo aka /u/MadnessHel2o/ aka @Cptn_Jack_Ditka decided he was going to buy me a lovely avatar (which I just paid to change back) as per his comment in this Reddit thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/3qd34c/psa_the_something_awful_forums_custom_titles/cwe4wz7

Don't these people ever learn? Chris, if you don't stop harassing me, I'm going to call your mom.

Hey Reddit! Archive this!!

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

D_Smart fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Oct 27, 2015

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Someone screenshot all of Wulf's responses here and then post them so I can quote your post and say "Nice meltdown."

Thanks in advance.

The Marauder
Dec 1, 2013

Why walk out when you can outrun?
Then again I do like the one I already got from that spergy guy like a year and a half ago, whatever his name was.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

D_Smart posted:

I took care of it. Check out the OP now. It's all there.

derek.

now the OP is a history of your chunk of this, not the saga some people are invested in, or the whole thing

I'm a novice shitposter but gently caress man do the right thing.

need to catch people up in the OP as to the whole story not just your huge cockwaggly part in it.

I even namedropped your game for fucks sake.

gently caress man.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

D_Smart posted:

So this moron Christopher Dicunzolo aka /u/MadnessHel2o/ aka @Cptn_Jack_Ditka decided he was going to buy me a lovely avatar (which I just paid to change back) as per his comment in this Reddit thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/3qd34c/psa_the_something_awful_forums_custom_titles/cwe4wz7

Don't these people ever learn? Chris, if you don't stop harassing me, I'm going to call your mom.
:drat:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Eonwe posted:

everyone give me either a

\o/

o7

or
stay safe poverty ghost

*farts*

or

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

o7

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Someone from reddit bought D_Smart an av and then someone else from reddit bought another one and overwrote it? Are they this stupid or is my sequence of events wrong.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
pity link bro?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

How do I get a read job so that I can have some disposable income. Explain like I'm a literal child.

Put it back in your pants, reddit, I am not literally a child.

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

O__O Derek works pretty fast

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

D_Smart posted:

Dicunzolo

That's a made-up name. Space police, arrest this man.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

ctrl+f wulge

0 found :(

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

D_Smart posted:

but.. you left off your smart gangtag and dancemaster certification. :smith:

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Decrepus posted:

Someone from reddit bought D_Smart an av and then someone else from reddit bought another one and overwrote it? Are they this stupid or is my sequence of events wrong.

its all pretty stupid

it all owns

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom

D_Smart posted:

So this moron C-- D-- aka /u/MadnessHel2o/ aka @Cptn_Jack_Ditka decided he was going to buy me a lovely avatar (which I just paid to change back) as per his comment in this Reddit thread.

I have to say, it's scary how the anonymity of the internet is just a loose veil of smoke and mirrors, just like something else we all know.

That's right, that Imagine Dragons song by the same name.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Decrepus posted:

Imagine living in a world where you'd spend your own money, that you could use to buy a Whopper(tm) for yourself or a Supersoaker(tm) for your kid, in a contest with a stranger over the internet who you don't know over a videogame that doesn't exist.

not mad doe

i think he means jpegs, smaller jpegs

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Decrepus posted:

No, he bought me a lovely one given me paleface. I changed it back to the current "The Stupid It Burns" one.

Shrinkage
Oct 23, 2010
wow, you guys care a lot about games huh

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
technically d smart your av kinda makes no sense as you are talking both in the personal and group sense about opposing viewpoints with no context.

but i know you know that.

just saying.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

D_Smart posted:

Chris, if you don't stop harassing me, I'm going to call your mom.

this loving thread

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
I've got this killer up inside of me
I can't talk to my mother, so I talk to D_Smart

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

SneakyFrog posted:

but.. you left off your smart gangtag and dancemaster certification. :smith:

poo poo. PM me the format. That twerp stripped it all out it looks like.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Shrinkage posted:

no i just like to laugh at stupid people

lol @ you.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
If anyone comes in here posting like "Hey guys what's going on with Star Citizen can someone sum up?" or "What's Derek Smart doing here HUH that's crazy lol?" or anything like that, well there's a loving war going on that's what! And Reddit has found a way to weaponize sheer stupid. Our only defense ... a blistering shitpost counter-attack.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Fighting Derek Smart the only way they know how - by throwing money at something.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Shrinkage posted:

lol if you don't

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

Ghostlight posted:

Fighting Derek Smart the only way they know how - by throwing money at something.

Proponents of the Lockheed-Martin school of strategic planning, I see.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Fooma posted:

I have to say, it's scary how the anonymity of the internet is just a loose veil of smoke and mirrors, just like something else we all know.

That's right, that Imagine Dragons song by the same name.

Yeah, they're not very bright. They keep coming after the ONE MAN who is best left alone.

Yay, Dr. Mr. Smart found my name out too! I'm sure it wasn't really that difficult. He threatened to tell mom on me I wasn't aware paying for a service offered by a website in which he signed up for and agreed to the TOS constitutes harassment but hey I don't have lawyers on retainer.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Shrinkage posted:

what do """"""""""games"""""""""" have to do with star citizen, friend

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Shrinkage posted:

i love games personally

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Shrinkage posted:

Please respect gaming, forums user "Shrinkage"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Omi-Polari posted:

If anyone comes in here posting like "Hey guys what's going on with Star Citizen can someone sum up?" or "What's Derek Smart doing here HUH that's crazy lol?" or anything like that, well there's a loving war going on that's what! And Reddit has found a way to weaponize sheer stupid. Our only defense ... a blistering shitpost counter-attack.

Amen. And the more they keep doing stupid poo poo, the more they're going to see their names in bright lights. Accountability is a bitch; and I'm holding the whip.

• Locked thread