Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Marauder
Dec 1, 2013

Why walk out when you can outrun?
I'm here for the blood, Dr. Smart. Show us the blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007
I was listening to the radio in my automobile device and they said processed meat can lead to cancer. They specifically listed hot dogs and bacon, but didn't talk about burgs/ground beef.

Does an intake of burgs lead to an increased risk of cancer?

I must know. Help me citizens.

Jegan Ace
May 6, 2014

Every non-lethal catapult launch is a triumph

:corrupt:

The Saddest Robot posted:

I was listening to the radio in my automobile device and they said processed meat can lead to cancer. They specifically listed hot dogs and bacon, but didn't talk about burgs/ground beef.

You have cancer.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

D_Smart posted:

Yeah, the Nucstar mine is a thermo-nuclear device that requires remote detonation. It takes out every loving thing within a 1km radius of the detonation. And it has an EMP blast that fries electronics (vehicles, aircraft, devices etc) as well

I think this mushroom cloud could be improved by incorporating Gary Oldman's face somehow.

Szcwczuk
Dec 20, 2011

I ruin everything

Nah you're cool.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
wheres the blog post derek

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

No that would be gay

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom
Anagram of MadnessHel2o is "Doh Lameness 2" Electric Bugaloo

Makes you think

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Romes128 posted:

gonna play some elite dangerous, a real space game where i get to shoot stuff and travel around the galaxy

u jealous redditors?

pls go find the ISIS POSSE at their space station

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

Raskolnikov posted:

Dorkpriest667 joins ranks with Serph84 as the only two socially awkward enough people to get banned from my teamspeak 3

This one is for you Dorkpriest667

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggGZwCI3vkA

you guys are rich. I love it. I wasn't even upset but you two seemed to be upset over something that was nothing. I'll go cry now that I am banned from your team speak.

Jegan Ace
May 6, 2014

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Arm the scat pistol!

That'll be USD $39.99.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

This is like worrying if breathing causes cancer.

Even if it did you couldn't live without it anyway.

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007

:eyepop:

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

Classic.

They do realize that the lawsuit goes live in 5 days right? As soon as it clears legal.

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Jegan Ace posted:

That'll be USD $39.99.

How much for the poop rifle?

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Darkpriest667 posted:

What Cheer M'Ladies, I return with lovely posts as promised.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

SquirrelGrip posted:

pls go find the ISIS POSSE at their space station

where is it?

The Marauder
Dec 1, 2013

Why walk out when you can outrun?
lawsuit in two weeks

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Darkpriest667 posted:

Classic.

They do realize that the lawsuit goes live in 5 days right? As soon as it clears legal.

is that you in your av?

Gerbil_Pen
Apr 6, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Darkpriest667 posted:

you guys are rich. I love it. I wasn't even upset but you two seemed to be upset over something that was nothing. I'll go cry now that I am banned from your team speak.

if you want to chat just gimme a ring +1 (800) 273-8255

that goes for anyone really

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Jegan Ace posted:

Just wanted you guys to know that you can pledge for Derek Smart's game once you get a refund from CIG.

I don't get it there's nothing over 60$

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

They're also discussing taking legal action to stop DS. And a bunch of them are: "I'm all for free speech, but...not when I disagree with it."

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Darkpriest667 posted:

I have to say, having been on that TS I found your lack of tact disturbing, considering you claim to be an educator...

Let me advise you on how you can remedy this in the future...

...and for once stop talking and listen to other people and what they are actually saying to you.

Gerbil_Pen
Apr 6, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Gerbil_Pen posted:

my cell just in case +1 (205) 399-9305

Jegan Ace
May 6, 2014

Who is Derek Smart suing again? There are so many legal threats that none of it means anything by now, surely.

I always envision someone who created the scat pistol to aim big. Go straight for the throat of CIG's JPEG dollars.

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie
Hey Reddit,

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Darkpriest667 posted:

Hmmmm. You post says no but your avatar says yes.

Wulf Knight
Oct 26, 2015

Gerbil_Pen posted:

This number helped from on occasion after my wife wouldn't touch me for the 20th month straight.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Gerbil_Pen posted:

my cell just in case +1 (205) 399-9305

Not cool dude. You're answering machine is definately NSFW

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Wulf Knight posted:

This number helped from on occasion after my wife wouldn't touch me for the 20th month straight.

If only.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

CrazyLoon posted:

I have to say, having been on that TS I found your lack of tact disturbing, considering you claim to be an educator...

Let me advise you on how you can remedy this in the future...

...and for once stop talking and listen to other people and what they are actually saying to you.

Shifting gears... what the gently caress did he do?

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

Wulf Knight posted:

plz no impersonations, they aren't as funny as the real thing

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Jimb posted:

Shifting gears... what the gently caress did he do?

Running his mouth about how bitcoins saved his life, or something. IDK

Malleovic
Sep 8, 2007

OMGGG you could've tripped and DIED
Between Derek Smart's av changing every time I go to the next page and the meta quote game being played between here and reddit, I am not sure I can handle this thread anymore.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Romes128 posted:

wheres the blog post derek

Still waiting for my slacker attorney to clear it for public release. They've already made me change a bunch of poo poo, verify others etc.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

D_Smart posted:

Still waiting for my slacker attorney to clear it for public release. They've already made me change a bunch of poo poo, verify others etc.

ok thank you for the update

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Wulf Knight posted:

6th forum rereg?

ah cool, D. got his stuff sorted.

Also, as I was just catching up, I was wondering why the gently caress Derek was all whiteface and poo poo, reddit is an endless source of fuckwit humour.

staberind fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Oct 27, 2015

• Locked thread