Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

3 posted:

eonwe, i love you bro, but speaking as someone who strives to improve his pedagogy and skills as an educator on a daily basis, dorkpriest is a stain on the profession.

I bet your PDAS appraisals are poo poo. Mine are stellar. I love my job, I love my district, and I am revered in my school by students and staff alike. I give a poo poo about kids and their future. I'm sorry you have a stick up your rear end. I hope you get that treated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Hi guys did I miss anything while I was :siren:working out:siren:?

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Darkpriest667 posted:

I bet your PDAS appraisals are poo poo. Mine are stellar. I love my job, I love my district, and I am revered in my school by students and staff alike. I give a poo poo about kids and their future. I'm sorry you have a stick up your rear end. I hope you get that treated.
TEACHER FIGHT!

TEACHER FIGHT!

TEACHER FIGHT!

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Darkpriest667 posted:

too bad you cant treat ugly bro

lol

thats an unfortunate face.

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie
Why the hell are you guys bitching in a thread over some teamspeak fight that nobody, who was only in the thread, gives a loving poo poo about.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Darkpriest667 posted:

Wait, you're using your joke on 3? I love that stick up your rear end joke. :)

joats posted:

Why the hell are you guys bitching in a thread over some teamspeak fight that nobody, who was only in the thread, gives a loving poo poo about.
Slow night.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Every time Darkpriest or 3 make a post about teaching I will write another parody verse of Geto Boys - Still.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Ah goons, we get bored if shiny things are not around to distract us and turn on each other, such is life in the zone.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

thatguy posted:

Every time Darkpriest or 3 make a post about teaching I will write another parody verse of Geto Boys - Still.

harsh punishment dude.

Malleovic
Sep 8, 2007

OMGGG you could've tripped and DIED
I joined that TS channel once and left immediately. Crappy connection on my end.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

CrazyLoon posted:

I heard a similar joke to this, and it's called...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQBrODWx-DQ

:lesnick:

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
Can we start posting recipes to shut you babies up yet holy crap this thread goes from comedy gold to goon meltdown slap fight almost every other page. Shut the gently caress up already

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat

Darkpriest667 posted:

Pistols at dawn!

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat

flyboi posted:

Shut the gently caress up already

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Back up in your rear end with an insurrection
It's the Goon harder than an erection
That shows no affection
They wanna ban him for being a shill
Cause it's "Sue mothafuckas, sue mothafuckas!" still

All the posts that went through Legal, blogs that went through Legal
Made all the Goons wait two weeks every time for the sequel
And never let it go
Cause if I let go
Then I'd be spineless
I'm going INSANE!

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene

D_Smart posted:

Engine is fine. Art style is intentional: http://lodmmo.com/15-07-31-state-of-play/

I went through this trying to find an explanation for why LoD looks like a game from early last decade, but I ended up discovering your tie-in DC comic series instead. I wonder how that collaboration came about.

e:spelling

Mukip fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Oct 27, 2015

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

Darkpriest667 posted:

you're arrogant and you refuse to learn from your mistakes; forget about teaching, that makes you a lovely student. everything you've posted has served only to build up the image of that petulant teenager who's been told all their life that they're amazing and their work is fantastic, only to fall to pieces as soon as you receive any pushback whatsoever. anyone who unironically uses the word "revered" to describe their relationship to students and staff is beyond deluded and actively dangerous to education. basically i'm really only putting this much effort into writing this much because unlike you i actually take the craft seriously; you're a piece of poo poo of the highest caliber. also you'd lose that bet unless you somehow think nothing below proficient or exceeds in all domains is poo poo.

in closing:

thatguy posted:

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

Darkpriest667 posted:

and before every school day everyone claps as a bald eagle lands on my erect penis.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Please don't have a teacher fight anymore because the next verse would be really hard.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
poo poo.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Shut up goons. The redditors are watching us. They'll think we aren't part of 1 concerted effort to ruin star citizen.

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

thatguy posted:

poo poo.

i believe in you :coffeepal:

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Romes128 posted:

where is it?

heres a helpful map of their star system (the star system is called ISIS)

ISIS POSSE are citizens too

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

jaegerx posted:

Shut up goons. The redditors are watching us. They'll think we aren't part of 1 concerted effort to ruin star citizen.

their imgur reporting got me, how the gently caress am I supposed to read all this crap with no funny pics

Thronde
Aug 4, 2012

Fun Shoe
Well, how did I miss this gem. Hello thread, how I've missed my Shart Citizen humor du jour. Have I missed much? I'm still fighting for my refund. To the point now that every other day or so I just update the ticket to keep piling on the system with movie lines like "Bueller? Bueller?"

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

Thronde posted:

Well, how did I miss this gem. Hello thread, how I've missed my Shart Citizen humor du jour. Have I missed much? I'm still fighting for my refund. To the point now that every other day or so I just update the ticket to keep piling on the system with movie lines like "Bueller? Bueller?"

I just got mine today after putting in for it back in September, there's still hope!

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Back up in your rear end with an insurrection
It's the Goon harder than an erection
That shows no affection
They wanna ban him for being a shill
Cause it's "Sue mothafuckas, sue mothafuckas!" still

All the posts that went through Legal, blogs that went through Legal
Made all the Goons wait two weeks every time for the sequel
And never let go
Cause if I let go
Then I'd be spineless
I'm going INSANE!

I think my blogs just go outta control
And judge the white knights mothafuckas read about
I touch on the poo poo that they be leavin' out
I seen this mothafucka's fly open
I seen the same nigga with the dick cryin' when his dream's broken
And simply what this means is
He didn't know that every Wulf had his day
Until he seen his
I bet you mothafuckas will too
Because it's "Sue mothafucka, sue mothafucka!" still, fool

thatguy fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Oct 27, 2015

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

joats posted:

The FPS module in progress.

Intense Gameplay!

Realistic Weapon Handling!

Tacticol Positioning!

Buzzword!

WHAT WERE THESE GIFS

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

I don't have to work very hard at being an asshole. It comes naturally.

No practice needed.

Since Goons ruin everything, I'm pretending to be a Goon for Halloween!

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Hey "Karl" serious question. What would it take for you to stop believing in star citizen? Like, a refund-me-right-now-this-is-too-hosed-up level of lost belief?

Serious answer:
It's not a question of believe, It is just a game after all. I don't plan to buy any more ships anyway, the package I got is more than enough. I won't sell it either ( can you sell gifted ships? Or get a refund?) in the end I had more fun not playing SC than the 70?$ the package is worth.

Besides for me believing any of those allegations it would need actual facts and evidence.
Until now nothing special happened besides that CIG has the worst community management and PR I ever saw.

Take the turnover rate: In my daily work life I deal with companies having employee turnover rates ranging from 3% to 30%. And it highly depends on the business field if such a rate should ring any alarmbells or not.

An example would be any sort of media related company, a turnover of 30% a year would be considered as normal, whereas a traditional managed family business dealing with machine parts shouldn't have more than 5%.

Since I went to bed this thread grew 20 pages. I'm not gonna read all of it, that's for sure...

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Serious answer:
It's not a question of believe, It is just a game after all. I don't plan to buy any more ships anyway, the package I got is more than enough. I won't sell it either ( can you sell gifted ships? Or get a refund?) in the end I had more fun not playing SC than the 70?$ the package is worth.

Besides for me believing any of those allegations it would need actual facts and evidence.
Until now nothing special happened besides that CIG has the worst community management and PR I ever saw.

Take the turnover rate: In my daily work life I deal with companies having employee turnover rates ranging from 3% to 30%. And it highly depends on the business field if such a rate should ring any alarmbells or not.

An example would be any sort of media related company, a turnover of 30% a year would be considered as normal, whereas a traditional managed family business dealing with machine parts shouldn't have more than 5%.

Since I went to bed this thread grew 20 pages. I'm not gonna read all of it, that's for sure...

good advice: im not reading all of it, thats for sure

RescueFreak
Sep 8, 2013

3 posted:

I just got mine today after putting in for it back in September, there's still hope!

I put in for my refund a month ago today and so far I have received a message confirming what I was asking for and one two weeks ago saying that they were flooded with tickets. Nothing since then.

Cheatum the Evil Midget
Sep 11, 2000
I COULDN'T BACK UP ANY OF MY ARGUEMENTS, IGNORE ME PLEASE.
Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya

INGREDIENTS
12 ounces applewood-smoked bacon, diced
1 1/2 pounds smoked fully cooked sausage (such as linguiça), halved lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick semi-circles
1 pound andouille sausages, quartered lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch cubes
1/2 pound tasso or smoked ham (such as Black Forest), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 1/2 pounds onions, chopped (4 to 5 cups)
2 large celery stalks, chopped
1 8-to 10-ounce red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
1 8-to 10-ounce green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
6 large skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1- to 11/2-inch pieces
2 tablespoons paprika
1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon (or more) cayenne pepper
3 10-ounce cans diced tomatoes and green chiles
2 1/2 cups beef broth
3 cups (19 to 20 ounces) long-grain white rice
8 green onions, chopped (about 2 cups)
Chopped fresh Italian parsley

Note: recipe works fine with just normie bacon and chorizo if you can't find the fancy pants amerikkka sausages

PREPARATION
Position rack in bottom third of oven and preheat to 350°F. Cook bacon in very large pot over medium-high heat until brown but not yet crisp, stirring often, 8 to 10 minutes. Add smoked sausage, andouille, and tasso. Sauté until meats start to brown in spots, about 10 minutes. Add onions, celery, and bell peppers.

Cook until vegetables begin to soften, stirring occasionally, 10 to 12 minutes. Mix in chicken. Cook until outside of chicken turns white, stirring often, 5 to 6 minutes. Mix in paprika, thyme, chili powder, and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne. Cook 1 minute. Add diced tomatoes with chiles and broth; stir to blend well. Add more cayenne, if desired. Mix in rice.Bring jambalaya to boil. Cover pot. Place in oven and bake until rice is tender and liquids are absorbed, 45 to 48 minutes. Uncover pot. Mix chopped green onions into jambalaya; sprinkle jambalaya with parsley.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

SquirrelGrip posted:

good advice: im not reading all of it, thats for sure

Just another victim of the Sunk Cost Fallacy

I read it was a dumb post. 2/5

Wookie Bouquet
Jan 27, 2013

Too tsundere to drive.
I look forward to the next 50 pages of recipe chat. It's right here on the schedule in case you didn't look.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Lord Psychodin posted:

Fine. I'm a jackass. Continue to enjoy everything.

And people bitched about Seraph.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Ok, which one you gits is posting on my steam profile for serious.

"Did you write something in my comments, because all i see is a gif of your head bobbing up and down on Derek's crotch. How does it feel to be apart of the real cult? By the way, that word. Look it up. You don't even know what it means."

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

3 posted:

I got mine a while ago so that is nice.

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

Darkpriest667 posted:

I bet your students are unironically better posters than you.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

grimcreaper posted:

"Did you write something in my comments, because all i see is a gif of your head bobbing up and down on Derek's crotch. How does it feel to be apart of the real cult? By the way, that word. Look it up. You don't even know what it means."
I wish people would send me stuff like this.

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

grimcreaper posted:

You would be lucky to suckle on the sweet teet of the great one.

• Locked thread