Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Raskolnikov posted:

My kitten is feeling better! Look at her judging her human:

Also reddit archive this <3

KITTENS AREN'T MEANT TO BE BLUE.

Please see a kitten doctor immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer
Can someone find me a picture of that Slavik RSI brown sea mod's avatar's source?

NVM found it

Bootcha fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Oct 27, 2015

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
You're planning something, Bootcha. Something big.

I can feel it.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

reddit is a dumb place for dumb people c/d

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Omi-Polari posted:

You're planning something, Bootcha. Something big.

I can feel it.

I hope he's just planning to get his money back

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Raskolnikov posted:

It looks like your cat approves of the thread.

Goredema
Oct 16, 2013

RUIN EVERYTHING

Fun Shoe
Is there a gang tag yet for people who don't give a poo poo about school teachers and wish they'd both start posting recipes instead of obscure job-specific ranting? No? Shame.

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

Cpt Underpants
Nov 19, 2008

Simply Irresistible
Grimey Drawer

Bootcha posted:

Can someone find me a picture of that Slavik RSI brown sea mod's avatar's source?

NVM found it

For those who are just tuning in, Slavik used to be a mod with pretty obvious anti-goon bias. The reason for this we think is because he lost the equivalent of about US$500 of stuff in EVE Online to Warr Akini of Goonswarm's Ministry of Love. Here is Slavik's lossmail. We know that is him because it is exactly the same player name (K89Slavik) as their Skype handle which they advertised in their RSI signature block. We heard via various sources that he claimed to have sold the character, but that just wasn't true because you have to be in an NPC run corporation in EVE to be able to transfer the character, based on the timeline and their character history, it couldn't have been sold.

Hey reddit, archive this:

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jegan Ace posted:

These are the people that will snap and try to murder Croberts, mark my words.

The Wing Commander movie was not enough. He will survive.

Fun fact: Privateer, WC2 and WC4 (i.e. the best WCs) had nothing to do with either Roberts really, aside from credit.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
Goons might be good at shitposting, but redditors are great at posting poo poo! :smuggo:

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

Ravane posted:

Goons might be good at shitposting, but redditors are great at posting poo poo! :smuggo:

I see what you did there <_<

to0terfish
Apr 4, 2015

Pork Pro

Cpt Underpants posted:

For those who are just tuning in, Slavik used to be a mod with pretty obvious anti-goon bias. The reason for this we think is because he lost the equivalent of about US$500 of stuff in EVE Online to Warr Akini of Goonswarm's Ministry of Love. Here is Slavik's lossmail. We know that is him because it is exactly the same player name (K89Slavik) as their Skype handle which they advertised in their RSI signature block. We heard via various sources that he claimed to have sold the character, but that just wasn't true because you have to be in an NPC run corporation in EVE to be able to transfer the character, based on the timeline and their character history, it couldn't have been sold.

Good stuff, thanks for filling us new individuals in.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Hello space fans, I have discovered a long lost pre-internet computer spaceship in a box.

Who wants to purchase it from me? For an additional fee pledge I will also ship it to you rather than just emailing you a picture to play with.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Wheeee posted:

Hello space fans, I have discovered a long lost pre-internet computer spaceship in a box.

Who wants to purchase it from me? For an additional fee pledge I will also ship it to you rather than just emailing you a picture to play with.

800 buttcoins

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Raskolnikov posted:

v elegant

(my experience of blue/grey cats has been that they're very nice, friendly, cute cattes. but also hyperactive gits. be prepared.)

Sillybones posted:

KITTENS AREN'T MEANT TO BE BLUE.
that grey / silver / hint of blue-grey color is in fact called "blue", even when they're not being illuminated by a monitor.

Dessert Rose
May 17, 2004

awoken in control of a lucid deep dream...
Actually that cat is white and gold

Goredema
Oct 16, 2013

RUIN EVERYTHING

Fun Shoe

Cpt Underpants posted:

For those who are just tuning in, Slavik used to be a mod with pretty obvious anti-goon bias.

Hey guys, did someone say Slavik? :razz:

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov posted:

This cat owns and I'd pet the poo poo out of that cat.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

This encourages me to finally get a casserole dish, this would feed me for ages.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Eonwe posted:

i always like when you can see someone has properly grilled a tortilla instead of like microwaving or baking it

quote:

Not the food pictures too! You can go after the parody gifs, but deleting our taco jpegs?

YOU BASTARDS THIS MEANS WAR!

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

I would pay good money for a Star Citizen version of this video, but it would have tom, you know, come out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJHrmliVQw

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

The true hero here is eowne. eonwe I love you. Add me on steam so I can give you free poo poo.

I love you. No hetero.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Romes128 posted:

im doing some bounties around goonspace

i'll try to head over there to see if there's any citizens i can say hi to.

i dont expect many people are on the xbone though.

theres me and my friends I seconded to goon antics

I shall be on soon citizen (that last part is what I would say if sc was real and out)

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Klyith posted:

Not the food pictures too! You can go after the parody gifs, but deleting our taco jpegs?

YOU BASTARDS THIS MEANS WAR!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjZcT8ZP7qI&t=20s

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Can we start using images uploaded by redditors in our threads so they end up doing take down requests on their own stuff? That'd be pretty nice.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Chalks posted:

Can we start using images uploaded by redditors in our threads so they end up doing take down requests on their own stuff? That'd be pretty nice.

HAH YOU CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE THEY BEAT YOU TO IT

no seriously, this is the all-time top posts of r/starcitizen

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

amazing

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

D_Smart posted:

Well you should get rid of that lovely POS Celeron then?

D_Smart posted:

Engine is fine. Art style is intentional: http://lodmmo.com/15-07-31-state-of-play/

Derek, LOD looks interesting, but the graphics probably could be more modern without overly impacting performance. Higher resolution textures? Better lighting?

edit:

quote:

I am hard pressed finding any art or style in this.

sincx fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Oct 27, 2015

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Appearently this is how the graphics are supposed to be, it's the artstyle he wants.

I am hard pressed finding any art or style in this. I love you Smart, but this seems like a bit of a...ehhhhh.

Also actually you are an awful game dev but a great human being so you got that going for you.

Derek Smart Derek Smart DEREK SMART

#notacult

Michaellaneous fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Oct 27, 2015

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Michaellaneous posted:

Appearently this is how the graphics are supposed to be, it's the artstyle he wants.

I am hard pressed finding any art or style in this. I love you Smart, but this seems like a bit of a...ehhhhh.

Also actually you are an awful game dev but a great human being so you got that going for you.

Derek Smart Derek Smart DEREK SMART

Watch it now. According to my steam profile stalker we are the Real cult . Drink time is now.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

grimcreaper posted:

Watch it now. According to my steam profile stalker we are the Real cult . Drink time is now.

fixed it

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
dereks aight

ill upgrade it when he reviews elite tho

Nien
Apr 29, 2013

Cpt Underpants posted:

Does this eve poo poo ever end?

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

Now that's some funny poo poo right there. Someone out there is trying to eradicate SC from imgur, good for them.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
I love that these idiots don't even realize most of us couldn't give one poo poo what happened in eve and is such a almost trivial part of SA as a whole. I didn't even know what a train wreck this game was until the GBS thread / escapist article. This is some top quality entertainment. They are so bitter they removed pictures of loving tacos from the internet to get at us. They sure showed us.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Serious answer:
It's not a question of believe, It is just a game after all.

Uhhh, I got some bad news for you, champ.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
To be fair to them, we've been empty quoting Dr Smarts promise to "burn down their jpegs" ITT.

What did we expect? We started this goons. We are the monsters.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

TTerrible posted:

To be fair to them, we've been empty quoting Dr Smarts promise to "burn down their jpegs" ITT.

What did we expect? We started this goons. We are the monsters.

But the jaypegs are actually burning in this very moment. Look at the first 10 pages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
The best thing is none of us even has to do anything Chris Roberts is doing all the hard work of trolling his own most loyal fans to their faces when he says things like i'm not going to give you guys dates anymore.

• Locked thread