Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie
Is there seriously more stuff to laugh at that we didn't know about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Is this what SC goonmeets are like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wmPib2Fsis

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?
some where there is a chatlog of a scam shitizen bragging about running his imgur report script on this thread.

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

joats posted:

I assume yes; there's always more to laugh about.

Io_
Oct 15, 2012

woo woo

Pillbug

Dunite posted:

It seems like Redditors impression of goons more correctly reprents their own actions than it does that of SA forum members.

Does that mean Reddit is better at being Goony than goons are?

Can you really describe it as "better" if it's a result of Savant Syndrome?

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

I had one of those. I'm not sure it could actually display that kind of resolution…

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
No one has mentioned the star citizen IRC yet?

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

redwalrus posted:

I only have the one where the crowd took off their masks?

:captainpop: That is deeply disturbing

Io_
Oct 15, 2012

woo woo

Pillbug
Star Citizen: Return of the Stepford Fans

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Hooded Reptile posted:

wut irc

Solvency
Apr 28, 2008

Trade, sir! Discover it! This is you, this is a clue. Get a clue, discover trade!

Hooded Reptile posted:

Facebook isn't mentioned much here either. We wouldn't even need d_smart to get us the names of the marks citizens there.

Aesaar
Mar 19, 2015

"CIG didn't underestimate the amount of work that SQ42 required, they deliberately lied about release dates to get people's money! I have no problem with this whatsoever."

These people are broken. Star Citizen: Where it's preferable to believe the devs are choosing to gently caress you over than to believe they tried to deliver on a promise and failed.

Aesaar fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Oct 27, 2015

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

There is no one better at moving goal posts than citizens.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
It's Bensday!

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

I skimmed through this and its pretty much "I don't know".

Skip to 2:30. classic.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Hooded Reptile posted:

"Rehab is not an option" on the opening graphic. :five:

PST
Jul 5, 2012

If only Milliband had eaten a vegan sausage roll instead of a bacon sandwich, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Hooded Reptile posted:

"I can't say when, I can never say when"

Freudian slip or just brutal honesty from someone tired of the lies?

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer
Total immersion.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Every time you say it like this I recall the Naked Lunch scene where Benway rips his tits open.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Truga posted:

IIRC there were like half a dozen VCs, and out of those, 2 or 3 got bought out very early on, probably because they were asking real questions.

Also,

:vince:

Vire posted:

To be fair it was probably one idiot and most of them think it's pretty scummy too. I mean in that thread they already sent request to imgur to get em back so it's pretty clear they do care.

They think it's pretty scummy because it bit them in the rear end, if it had been just us that got hit they be laughing and nodding their heads. At most you'd get "I disagree in principle but they had it coming".

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Oct 27, 2015

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Hooded Reptile posted:

Indeed!

quote:

BATGIRL: "Any word on Progress on 2.0?"

BEN: "Definitely know how important it is but um... it's getting to the point where uh.... let's see-- how do I say this? We put out our organizations 1.0, without a game to tie them into. Uh which made for a much simpler way to get the system out, but it also got people into the universe before we had a world to put them in. At this point we're about to kick of that world. But it makes organizations 2.0 much more difficult. So (blah blah) can't say when, can never say when, but when it does come it's going to be a whole lot more interesting because it will tie right into the game."
Also...

"Soda crossbow" (?) will be completed and released eventually as a reward for those who back Richard Garriott's Ultima Project.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

joats posted:

It's okay.

I guess they are having serious problems with people here crossposting in their thread. They're really on the look out for goons or Derek Smart showing up, and also are very concerned that their guild is secretly run by a cabal of secret goons or something.

Not pictured: their reaction to the Smarties gang tag.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

G0RF posted:

Also...

"Soda crossbow" (?) will be completed and released eventually as a reward for those who back Richard Garriott's Ultima Project.

APRIL 6TH 2013 Back SotA, Get a Crossbow in Star Citizen!

934 days, still working on it.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Fish Fry Andy posted:

It's okay.

I guess they are having serious problems with people here crossposting in their thread. They're really on the look out for goons or Derek Smart showing up, and also are very concerned that their guild is secretly run by a cabal of secret goons or something.

what was the reaction to the tag pray tell? did they find it dashing and fashionable?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Fish Fry Andy posted:

How could you not picture that?

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

Bottom loader

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

SneakyFrog posted:

what was the reaction to the tag pray tell? did they find it dashing and fashionable?

Opinions are split.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Some good poo poo in the gbs thread.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

pftc posted:

"I drilled the first holes in the dam" https://archive.is/T6syE

"Imgur Takedown Requests from SmartAsses " by Dick Wulf
https://archive.is/BLLd9

It was probably Dick Wulf. I mean he probably used a script to go through Something Awful Star Citizen threads, report them to imgur, and realized too late that he hosed up.

I mean I'm not a detective like Eonwe is, but that's just my best guess.

And one day later imgur raid, what a coincidence. Dick Wulf you fail at sending pictures and you fail at taking down pictures. How can a single man be so full of fail? I wonder how much e-cred you'll lose with your buddies if they realize what a dumbass you are.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Madcosby posted:

Did Bootcha get his money back yet?

No clue. However, CIG did put in the effort of linking his SA account to his rel name, which is a good use of their time.

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

They are talking about you sneakyfrog!

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

motherfucking lol

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Fish Fry Andy posted:

Opinions are split.

I'll have you know spacecats are a time honored tradition of all space frogs.

yeah come over here for the groupthink or you get banned policy we got going here.

they must just hate fun i guess.

if only there was a way to like i dunno, downvote posts i dont like so i never see them, that way i get surrounded with a cuddly layer of sycophants and yes folks.

StraightFace
Feb 9, 2014

lmbo

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

joats posted:

They are talking about you sneakyfrog!

I know right.. yeah i jumped into that fetid pool this morning unawares and pre-coffee.

I learned a learning.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
oh wait is that a 4chan thing?

no.. i dont do that.. no.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

That /scg/ thread is a riot. Talking about how maneuverable their jpegs would be in a fight and such :laffo:

Hey /scg/ archive this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Fish Fry Andy posted:

Can you imagine their reaction when they discover one of their mods is an acquaintance of D. Smart and also a goon?

• Locked thread