Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
This is the most attention I've received in a very long time, I'm going to confuse this with adulation and keep going.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Super Rad posted:

(yeah my advanced brain also knows rudimentary spanish from having to game with peruvians).

callate

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

jajajajaja

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sir Loin of Beef

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

rediscover posted:

drat! gently caress! poo poo in my rear end! I can't even believe mine own eyes right now, this man is an animal! Lmao little sister poasting on the forums.. classic. drat. Piss

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

the gently caress are you all doing..?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Feeding the troll like a bunch of drat amateurs.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
"You post like a little sister"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Super Rad posted:

1v1 me mid pussies I can smell ur vagins through the internet, I need to make my digital domain unwelcoming to women

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cVv8APVsO0

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

vocaroo is a powerful posting technique

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
I spent a little while trying to classify the relationship between myself and the other posters in this thread. At first I thought of symbiosis, after all you do make all the more evident my own superiority while I provide to you pansy white knights a barrel-chested Alpha Gamer to cluck your hen tongues at. But the more I pondered this the more the analogy fell apart. Remove you losers from the equation and I remain awesome - a bastion of all that gaming is and should forever be. But remove me from the equation and you would all wither on the vine. No this is not symbiosis, it is parasitism! Ayn Rand was right which leads me to believe she would have been a very formidable gamer had she been born with the proper equipment.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mods?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Sorry about your thread, OP.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Thank you ZDR.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Holding my phone up to my ear in Burger King to listen to this FTW.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Super Rad posted:

Face it, there have been more posts in this thread since I graced it with my presence than in the past few days. You say you hate me yet you can't get enough of me.

Truth is men want to game like me, and women want to sit next to me and watch me game while also making sure I have enough liquids to sustain.

frank.club posted:

I uh, never said I hated you

I'm saying it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Super Rad posted:

I spent a little while trying to classify the relationship between myself and the other posters in this thread. At first I thought of symbiosis, after all you do make all the more evident my own superiority while I provide to you pansy white knights a barrel-chested Alpha Gamer to cluck your hen tongues at. But the more I pondered this the more the analogy fell apart. Remove you losers from the equation and I remain awesome - a bastion of all that gaming is and should forever be. But remove me from the equation and you would all wither on the vine. No this is not symbiosis, it is parasitism! Ayn Rand was right which leads me to believe she would have been a very formidable gamer had she been born with the proper equipment.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Super Rad posted:

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Super Rad posted:

*taps pencil on notepad for 2 hours*

*writes Super BAD*

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
My exile has given me time to reflect on what gaming truly is. While my prowess as a gamer is undeniable - gaming is about more than that, it's about love and friendship and I guess what I'm trying to say to everyone is I'm sorry for acting out.

Everyone CAN and SHOULD game regardless of their geography, sex, or gender. Thank you for helping me to grow towards that realization.

Now which one of you pussy bitches wants to 1v1 me mid, huh?? HUH????

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Feb 14, 2003 :pwn:

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Yeah, this account was my birthright from my dead father - I turn 13 next year.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gas.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

• Locked thread