Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Zaphod42 posted:

No one cares about driveclub period.

I play DriveClub every day, pity my damaged brain. I dont want bikes in it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

A friend mocked me when I told him I couldn't tell cars apart by design. Like that's a toyota or mercedes or mazda or whatever. They're all just cars to me.

:(

That's my car story.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Gravity Rush made me dizzy, I wish I could have enjoyed it more.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Zaphod42 posted:

No one cares about driveclub period.
I care about... no I can't do this, I can't lie about caring.

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

Zaphod42 posted:

Yeah but its driveclub.

Driveclub is actually pretty rad man

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Rad Valtar posted:

Gravity Rush made me dizzy, I wish I could have enjoyed it more.

The PS4 version might be better with the graphics update. Vita games tend to have motion blurring and that can make you dizzy.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
don't do that again thanks

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Uncharted 4 multiplayer news now.

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
Uncharted 4 now up, talking about multiplayer. Release date 18 March, MP beta starts 4 December. Bunch of new stuff to do during MP.

Now Media Molecule's new... whatever this is, Dreams.

Yechezkel fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Oct 27, 2015

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
The constant pauses for applause followed by a light golf clap sound pretty sad.

I'm hoping its just the audience isn't well mic'd or something but yeaaaah.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Here's uncharted 4 multiplayer:

<scripted cutscene that plays out nothing like real gameplay>

E: Wait is that uncharted or infamous? Uncharted has super powers? Uhhh

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

What the hell with with the paranormal powers and spawning NPCs?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Dream was shown off at E3 but it was really confusing how it worked. Hopefully this new demonstration will explain it better.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

This is never going to work/control as well as they say it will.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Dream was shown off at E3 but it was really confusing how it worked. Hopefully this new demonstration will explain it better.

Its a machinma engine plus some littlebitplanet bits thrown in. That's the explanation.

They still won't explain it that well though.

Ometeotl posted:

This is never going to work/control as well as they say it will.

Yeah pretty much. A few talented people will make cool movies with it, and that's all.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I really like the lighting and art style in this.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

This level is a pre-configured demo and the guy knows exactly what to expect and he still seems completely lost and fumbling his way through.

The game's gonna be a mess. But it'll make some cool movies like I said.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

I said come in! posted:

I really like the lighting and art style in this.

This x 10000000

The only part minor keen on is your possessed character doesn't interact. It's always the imp opening doors and grabbing things.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

controlling character with gyro rather than analog stick seems. bad

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Quest For Glory II posted:

controlling character with gyro rather than analog stick seems. bad

You use both. Its exactly like sockboy in LBP. Because its the same silly people.

This is literally LittleBigDreamPlanet. Its LBP but it can do more than just platform games. But... its not going to do anything particularly well.

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
Dreams live demo is still going on. Gameplay kind of looks like LSD on PSone, but much more high-quality.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
way too much time on this.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
My wife is going to play this game a lot

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

"no premade assets" is a pretty big deal, although how long it takes to carve out all those bookcases... seems pretty misleading.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

"No premade assets", my rear end.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Mmm volumetric bread

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
YAY SHU

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

I'll choose the truth I like.
Yeah the no premade statement has to be bs. They're not packing in a 3d modeler for people to learn how to make assets.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
what's the over/under on this game being the next-gen second life for weird internet sex deviants

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
poor shuhei got the crickets

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Montalvo posted:

what's the over/under on this game being the next-gen second life for weird internet sex deviants

3, maybe 4

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ExCruceLeo posted:

Yeah the no premade statement has to be bs. They're not packing in a 3d modeler for people to learn how to make assets.
Uh, that's the whole loving point of Dreams. They've developed this whole marching cube based sculpting tool.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
oh yay VR.......

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

ExCruceLeo posted:

They are actually, but even then I think its bullshit. Those assets were all clearly made by professional artists, and even then I doubt they did it all on ps4 controllers. At best it was using PS workstations, but even then...

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Man Dreams looks gorgeous. Even if it just ends up being Creepy Adventure Game Mario Maker With A Lot Of Dicks it'll probably be fun

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Kurtofan posted:

poor shuhei got the crickets

The French are just not at all into being excited.

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
PlayStation US twitter says "Dreams beta coming to PS4 next year!"

PlayStation VR time, first with RIGS...

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Morpheus launch title :toot:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

I said come in! posted:

The French are just not at all into being excited.

I know this firsthand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Hahahaha they turned drone racing into an F1 sport with guns?

Why not just make like mario kart or twisted metal instead? Boring. Use your imagination guys.

• Locked thread