Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
dur, nm.

AP fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Oct 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Chalks posted:

To be fair this image is cropped in such a way that it gives a rather misleading impression:

Pogue Ma Hoon
Oct 17, 2013

I like a nice pair of slacks.

AP posted:

What's all this, got a link?

I too am confused by this.

e: NVM I know what he meant.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Wafflz posted:

Don't try to understand true believers, just laugh at them.

They just used the fact that we don't have mental illnesses as an insult to us. Think about that. You can say what the hell is wrong with these people but then you already know their brains are literally broken by their own admission. It's like a parade of people who do all the hard work of trolling themselves for us.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

CrazyLoon posted:

I think the goon that made those is Peroxide_Cowboy, who's pretty obviously taken a long vacation from this thread. A shame, cause there's one picture not among those that I'm really wishing he'd repost for all of us. He always did really cool art poo poo.

I pretty much right click and save everything funny to a folder labeled SC. Let me take a stab here....

This one?

or this

My favorite

Very subtle.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Vire posted:

They just used the fact that we don't have mental illnesses as an insult to us. Think about that. You can say what the hell is wrong with these people but then you already know their brains are literally broken by their own admission. It's like a parade of people who do all the hard work of trolling themselves for us.

The last 24 hours has been a bumper crop for self owns.

SC thread continues to deliver.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

ONE GUY used the fact that we didn't have mental illness as an insult but consider that they don't have a collective hive-mind like we do, so it isn't fair to say that they all feel the same way.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

A new day and a new upload.

edit: can't forget this gem. And LTI Dicklancer.

Raskolnikov fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Oct 27, 2015

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

Lokee
Oct 2, 2013

The brown sea is dark and full of terrors, but the paywall burns them all away.

spacetoaster posted:

Whichever of you goons did these, you need to do more.

Middle one's actually me but Manethos (peroxide cowboy) did the rest: Guy was turning them out like crazy when the first round of BAN_ALL_GOONS came down. Never forget those who laid down their forum accounts in service to Lowtax. :patriot:

Also, this is amazing.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Lokee posted:

Middle one's actually me but Manethos (peroxide cowboy) did the rest: Guy was turning them out like crazy when the first round of BAN_ALL_GOONS came down. Never forget those who laid down their forum accounts in service to Lowtax. :patriot:

Also, this is amazing.

your service will be noted on the wall of honor in the secret airship fort.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

joats posted:

12:40 into the video
Ben's a placeholder.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

spacetoaster posted:

I pretty much right click and save everything funny to a folder labeled SC. Let me take a stab here....

This one?

THAT was the one, thank you! But yea, the others are great too!

Lokee posted:

Middle one's actually me but Manethos (peroxide cowboy) did the rest: Guy was turning them out like crazy when the first round of BAN_ALL_GOONS came down.

Yea, I remember you did mostly the propaganda pics, while Manethos focused on the really artsy types. You were both great back then.

CrazyLoon fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Oct 27, 2015

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

I have seen the light.

Praise be The Chairmen, for Croberts be thy name. In Second Life in Space, as it is not on this Earth, we are Citizens. of Space. Space Amen.

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

Fish Fry Andy posted:

It's okay.

I guess they are having serious problems with people here crossposting in their thread. They're really on the look out for goons or Derek Smart showing up, and also are very concerned that their guild is secretly run by a cabal of secret goons or something.

Not pictured: their reaction to the Smarties gang tag.

Don't they know Kong is a 4chan clan?

and how the hell does anon not wrap their heads around a leaderless setup?

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

Pogue Ma Hoon
Oct 17, 2013

SelenicMartian posted:

Ben's a placeholder.

He's a natural at it really.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

This one is exceptional.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

that is a beaut right there.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Let's see if that one gets taken down, a couple of gifs from a few pages back disappeared.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Lovely summary.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

:perfect:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

CrazyLoon posted:

THAT was the one, thank you! But yea, the others are great too!

Wow, it's a huge freaking folder of these things. What are the chances? lol

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Shala posted:

Don't they know Kong is a 4chan clan?

and how the hell does anon not wrap their heads around a leaderless setup?

Easy, even the 4chan retards have a pecking order. Its not like they have the innate goonability to just gently caress everything up with a hivemind.

benzine
Oct 21, 2010

:shittypop:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Ignore this post. Self-owning report bot test.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Let's see if that one gets taken down, a couple of gifs from a few pages back disappeared.

yeah im just saving all the ones that i come across now. Not going to let these cat haters steal our rainbows.

dudes when i said "pussy dont want you" this is not what i meant...

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I found a video of Ben L. on a moon bounce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fEQMZNwZGc

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

2DCAT posted:

Star Citizen is at least issuing refunds :cry:

Well you can go to your bank to get a chargeback :unsmigghh:

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

No Man's Sky announced for June '16. Where will Star Citizen be at by that point?

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

No Man's Sky announced for June '16. Where will Star Citizen be at by that point?

Up your butt and around the corner.

A large farva
Sep 5, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

Indigogo.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

Roughly the same place it is at this point, maybe with a few patches that add laughably small amounts of content.

They will have around 4 or 5 more jpeg sales judging by the way the money tracker nosedives lately.

Pogue Ma Hoon
Oct 17, 2013

Omi-Polari posted:

What bot is this now?

PST
Jul 5, 2012

If only Milliband had eaten a vegan sausage roll instead of a bacon sandwich, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

2 weeks away

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances

Omi-Polari posted:

I like this picture. It's a shiny JPEG promising a neat end product, but after making the JPEG the creator realised that if he tried to cut the central pattern the entire circle would just collapse and leave him a broken pumpkin with a big hole in it.

What I'm trying to say is that this pumpkin needs more pledge $$$

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

grimcreaper posted:

Easy, even the 4chan retards have a pecking order. Its not like they have the innate goonability to just gently caress everything up with a hivemind.

The goons are like that movie "The Beach" with Leo in it.

We're a buncha fuckin weirdos who find a pristine beautiful place and proceed to build some dumb poo poo on it and exist uneasily with the drug cartels on the same island (pubbies).

Just like the movie people end up just taking up things if they want to. Need a guy who gut fish? Someone will gut fish. Need someone to figure out what we're gonna do next?
Some neckbeard will take care of that. Just like that movie we also eventually gently caress everything up and eat our own.

Also like that movie we were only relevant around the early 2000s.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Shala posted:

The goons are like that movie "The Beach" with Leo in it.

We're a buncha fuckin weirdos who find a pristine beautiful place and proceed to build some dumb poo poo on it and exist uneasily with the drug cartels on the same island (pubbies).

Just like the movie people end up just taking up things if they want to. Need a guy who gut fish? Someone will gut fish. Need someone to figure out what we're gonna do next?
Some neckbeard will take care of that. Just like that movie we also eventually gently caress everything up and eat our own.

Also like that movie we were only relevant around the early 2000s.

tell me you have used that analogy for goons before...
or have you been hanging onto that extremely accurate analogy waiting for the time when it was most needed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMauzer
Dec 30, 2004

It wears a human face.

2DCAT posted:

Star Citizen is at least issuing refunds :cry:

Not in my experience. I've been waiting a month.

So I started a chargeback process with my bank/Visa. I hope their dispute committee grants me mercy.

• Locked thread