Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Nyaa posted:

New lv 50 guerrila quest can drop talon. Hopefully there will more of this for the rest of the week.

I just hope i can get all the Talons i need for Lancer Liz from those quests, though i kinda doubt it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Had anyone here had the luck to draw the Petite Devil CE and has a high-damage servant to lend along with it to help farming pumpkins? The lvl 90 Attila I've been relying on changed his/her CE and I haven't been able to find a replacement thus far.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Aumanor posted:

Had anyone here had the luck to draw the Petite Devil CE and has a high-damage servant to lend along with it to help farming pumpkins? The lvl 90 Attila I've been relying on changed his/her CE and I haven't been able to find a replacement thus far.

I got a level 50 Saber Alter with it on. Not exactly a high level, but I don't plan on changing CEs either. 153,099,487 if you're interested. I also just got her 2nd ascension so come next Saber exp day I'm gonna hopefully get her to the next cap.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Christ, just found someone with an NP lvl 5 Gilgamesh. How much money would you have to have spent to make that even a vaguely reasonable possibility? Not complaining, since he's rather good at vaporizing stuff, unsurprisingly, but still...

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"

Lord Koth posted:

Christ, just found someone with an NP lvl 5 Gilgamesh. How much money would you have to have spent to make that even a vaguely reasonable possibility? Not complaining, since he's rather good at vaporizing stuff, unsurprisingly, but still...

I have a legit whale on my friend list who also has a level 5 NP Kintoki along with a 5 NP Gil and I think he's at around $3000 or so at this point.

Amusingly he has problems with running out of QP.

Psiwri fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Oct 27, 2015

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.

Compendium posted:

I'm sad that Asterios sucks because he has a nice design and his final ascension art is adorable.

This won't stop me from ascending him to max. I must have that card forever. Sure he's the worst berserker, but who gives a poo poo.
Also I still haven't rolled Tamamo. I did like 2 of those 10 rolls and all I got was Mephistopheles and Carmilla.
I mean it's my first 4 star which makes it my second gold servant.( the first being two Jeanne cards) But in a class that function as a means to get crit stars, Carmilla doesn't do that well.

In other news this event is great but instead of collecting the items I was too busy getting exp cards. Now I can dedicate myself fully.

P.S please post more Halloween fanart.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
The name of the game is sticking with what you like.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

GodofDiscord posted:

This won't stop me from ascending him to max. I must have that card forever. Sure he's the worst berserker, but who gives a poo poo.
Also I still haven't rolled Tamamo. I did like 2 of those 10 rolls and all I got was Mephistopheles and Carmilla.
I mean it's my first 4 star which makes it my second gold servant.( the first being two Jeanne cards) But in a class that function as a means to get crit stars, Carmilla doesn't do that well.

In other news this event is great but instead of collecting the items I was too busy getting exp cards. Now I can dedicate myself fully.

I'm gonna do my best to ascend all my Servants, even the lovely 1* and 2*s. Granted, my 4*s take priority (and Lancer Cu).

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

GodofDiscord posted:

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Psiwri posted:

I have a legit whale on my friend list who also has a level 5 NP Kintoki along with a 5 NP Gil and I think he's at around $3000 or so at this point.

Amusingly he has problems with running out of QP.

I came across someone with a fully ascended version of one of the Halloween 5* craft essences one day after the Halloween event began. They must have been trying really hard to get/ascend Tamamo or something.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I hope the next event gives us Talons of Chaos.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

-Troika- posted:

No kidding. I got like 4 servants hung up on waiting for the drat things. At least the upside is this event will give me all the homo babies needed for Carmila's ascensions.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

-Troika- posted:

Yeah, same. They're really loving up my progress in levelling Liz.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

XENA I LOVE YOU posted:

No kidding. I got like 4 servants hung up on waiting for the drat things. At least the upside is this event will give me all the homo babies needed for Carmila's ascensions.

How about you use those Homo Babies to increase the power of your personal Noble Phantasm.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

How about you use those Homo Babies to increase the power of your personal Noble Phantasm.

I am the boner of my sword.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

XENA I LOVE YOU posted:

I am the boner of my sword.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
The fact that the Fem!MC/Gudako is depicted as psychotic in the FGO mini-comics is the best.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
*Spends 20 Golden Apples last night repeating runs and checking for the Halloween Princess CE drop via packet sniffing and gets nothing* "gently caress this game, what a waste of resources"

Then I get the CE drop off of Atalanta from the first Party Time quest I ran today. :woop:

Using all those apples was worth it since I don't want to go through this event knowing I didn't get at least one CE drop. Sure, there's one week left for the event but it is very monotonous doing the same mission over and over. I just want to get levels for Caster Liz and get her final ascension.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

GodofDiscord posted:

Zero Lancer looks just dashing in those pants.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Just want to mention that the FGO-Mini comics have been translated and are awesome.
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/comic.php#nav

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

The completely stone faced Saber is the funniest part.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This... This was a good event.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

oh ok :smugdog:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Welcome to the Tam Club

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
I still don't have Tamamo!!! I got a Carmilla but she's not very good. I may give up and try for single rolls before the event is over... but seriously I would really like it if this game came out in the US.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
FINALLY ascended Lancer Cu, getting those talons to drop is a bitch.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Please add a decent Assassin to the game already, holy poo poo

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Baal posted:

Please add a decent Assassin to the game already, holy poo poo

Hassan is already in the game.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hassan is butt

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm waiting for 5-star Semiramis or Wedsnesday Addams Hassan :blessed:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Kojiro would be the best assasin if he were 5 star... At least the new map is coming and it should bring a lot more servant.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Oct 29, 2015

jellycat
Nov 5, 2012

it's a nice day
Oh, it looks like they released a little information about the next FGO update in early November.
They're increasing star generation for quick cards, the quick bonus, and overkill attacks and letting you get stars and build NP from attacks that miss/do zero damage.
It seems they're also redoing the daily quests in mid-November and they're going to be resetting the clear bonuses for them as well, so if you haven't gotten any yet, now's a good time.
Also, the third chapter is supposed to come out early next month!

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If you've been using a cheat APK or otherwise being abusive, now's the time to stop. Incoming ban wave :v:

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

-Troika- posted:

If you've been using a cheat APK or otherwise being abusive, now's the time to stop. Incoming ban wave :v:

Think that quitting the application and restarting it to reroll crits and enemy targeting counts as being abusive?

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Oct 29, 2015

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Aumanor posted:

Think that quitting the application and restarting it to reroll crits and enemy targeting counts as being abusive?

That might, but they're probably just targeting the cheat APK users and the people who abuse refunds for this wave. Hell the cheat APK is probably more common than what you described.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

jellycat posted:

and they're going to be resetting the clear bonuses for them as well, so if you haven't gotten any yet, now's a good time.
They aren't worth doing since you can get 9 green-gel worth of exp card from the 40 ap daily instead, which is probaly the reason for the reward change.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

-Troika- posted:

Actually the ban wave already happened. If you can still play, congrats, you passed.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Okeanos is coming on the 5th and Francis Drake is a 5-star. I was really hoping she'd be a 3-star but this means i'll never get her

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/comic_page.php?chapter=12#nav

New translated manga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Watch me roll this loving 5 star too. My luck lately has been stupid.

I have literally every Servant I actually want except Saber Alter and Nero. :negative: