Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

peter gabriel posted:

that's him in the wheelchair

i hear a low hum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

Wafflz posted:

South Stafford high?

Literally Spotsy before it broke into Spotsy/Riverbend.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

peter gabriel posted:

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

D_Smart posted:

No, that's not why. I don't give a poo poo about that. People call me names all the time; it doesn't faze me. If you took the time to use Topsy and search his Twitter feed for mentions of me, along with his posts on Reddit, you'll see why.

And I don't care if he's in a wheelchair or not as that has no bearing on anything. He's perfectly OK doing poo poo online from that chair (if that's him) and so he should know that online anti-social behavior does have consequences and they can be held accountable.

This sort of nonsense is precisely why online abuse is so rampant because people - hiding behind the confines of anonymity - are so quick vilify others like me who do not have the benefit of anonymity. Just today, alone, this happened whereby abusers threatening violence, caused a major event to cancel panels.

And while I was at the SPJ Airplay panel discussion back in August, some rear end-clown called in a bomb threat and had us out in the sweltering heat for over six hours.

Tell you what. New deal. I'll just continue sticking them in my blog as I write it, and not post it here.

Derek as your PR agent I am going to inform you that threatening a handicapped person is not the best course of action no matter what the cause. However you can spin this by saying Chris Roberts is brainwashing innocent people that are incapable of driving real vehicles by offering an escape from reality. Think of how Chris Roberts has promised this poor child dreams that will never be accomplished. Think of the disability checks that the tax payers have given him in order to fund Chris Roberts cocaine addiction / brainwashing scheme. He is being taken advantage of.

Just, please don't approach this like you are. Also, you should pay me to be your PR agent.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

thatguy posted:

How I feel reading this thread:

hahaha

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Just when I think this thread can't get any more entertaining, Derek threatens to talk to a handicapped kids parents because of shitposting. This is truly a great time to be alive. :911:

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Anyway this guy seems pretty cool and robots are pretty cool and I think Derek should stop being uncool and the kid should stop hurting Derek's feelings so we can all be cool together.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

peter gabriel posted:

this will still be quoted 2 SC threads form now

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Shala posted:

I went to north stafford but it's been years since I've been back to VA.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

No. On other forums you can sometimes get 10 or 15 or even 20 posts. Star Shitizens are at least 2 to 4 times as retarded as the internet as a whole.

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice
Even though this

chaosbreather posted:

the idea that a teenage cripple can't be a shithead is ableist and agist as gently caress imo

is true, going after this kid is not good image politics. You've got dragons to slay, Derek. Don't get sidetracked.

EDIT: like others have said, it's better to spin this as CR suckering a literal cripple into handing over his cash for a pipe dream

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

Wafflz posted:

I went to north stafford but it's been years since I've been back to VA.

Yeah I was back there like 2-3 years ago for Thxgiving.

Just moved to the west coast so I don't see that poo poo happening again any time soon.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

peter gabriel posted:

I'm gonna sue him out of his wheels.

-DS

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Someone turn this:

Into this:
:yikes:

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

3 posted:

Even though this

is true, going after this kid is not good image politics. You've got dragons to slay, Derek. Don't get sidetracked.

Focus Derek! Eyes on the prize! There will be plenty of time for handicapped kids later!

DreadLlama
Jul 15, 2005
Not just for breakfast anymore
Part of Goon Cultural Victory in VideoGames is when (if anyone ever cares) future video game anthropologists looking back will say, "These/those guys were the assholes." Do not be seen as the side doxxxing people.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Shala posted:

I didn't know that Beer.

I went to highschool outside Fredericksburg. (I also worked at the Pizza Hut the DC sniper popped that woman in the Micahel's parking lot from. vOv)

DC Represent! o7

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

thatguy posted:

How I feel reading this thread:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

FrankieGoes posted:

No. On other forums you can sometimes get 10 or 15 or even 20 posts. Star Shitizens are at least 2 to 4 times as retarded as the internet as a whole.

you may be correct.

i forgot.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

yeah no keep finding lower and lower bars to crawl under, derek. Don't listen to these white knight sympathizers

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
btw this kid is probably a really good example of someone who will be utterly destroyed when the curtain lifts on this hosed-up scam.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

peter gabriel posted:

That's him in the spot-light, poo poo-post-ing on twitter

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

white knight white knights if you will

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
They should add wheelchairs into star citizen. I imagine them handling similarly to the buggy.

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

2DCAT posted:

DC Represent! o7

Yee yee

Cheatum the Evil Midget
Sep 11, 2000
I COULDN'T BACK UP ANY OF MY ARGUEMENTS, IGNORE ME PLEASE.
Derek smart wants to meet that dad

Think about your dad

Whats your dad like

Send derek your dad's phone number

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

A Neurotic Jew posted:

btw this kid is probably a really good example of someone who will be utterly destroyed when the curtain lifts on this hosed-up scam.

He won't know which way to turn

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying
Actually it's probably a good idea to call his parents since he's posting insanely stupid, harassing poo poo on the internet under the incorrect assumption that he's anonymous.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

comatose posted:

They should add wheelchairs into star citizen. I imagine them handling similarly to the buggy.

It's hosed up that you want people in wheelchairs to be on fire all the time.

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Holy poo poo you're like an hour away from me. The amount of sperg contained around DC is insane.

You know how pathetic Sandi looked when she "found" that letter proving she went to college? This is the same thing, only with the added bonus that you literally threatened to call someone's parents. It's creepy because you made it personal.

Mr. Crip also broke copyright law by uploading a mirror of that DMCA'ed video

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tim Pawlenty
Jun 3, 2006

A Neurotic Jew posted:

totally. lets make his life worse.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
Why Derek?? Why would you sue an orphanage???

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Cheatum the Evil Midget posted:

Derek smart wants to meet that dad

Think about your dad

Whats your dad like

Send derek your dad's phone number

derek showers with your dad simulator 2016

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

comatose posted:

They would never be able to integrate wheelchairs with the rape module.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

peter gabriel posted:

That's him in the wheelchair
That's him in the spotlight
Losing his privacy
Trying to keep up with Smart
And I don't know how he can do it
Oh no we've sperged too much
We haven't sperged enough

drat Dirty Ape posted:

That's him in the spot-light, poo poo-post-ing on twitter

gently caress that's better.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

That's him in the wheelchair
That's him in the spotlight
Losing his privacy
Trying to keep up with Smart
And I don't know how he can do it
Oh no we've sperged too much
We haven't sperged enough

:golfclap:

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

drat Dirty Ape posted:

They would never be able to integrate wheelchairs with the rape module.

um in space you can't run because there's no gravity so this is false

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Holy poo poo you're like an hour away from me. The amount of sperg contained around DC is insane.

I think I brought it up once regarding 40k. Almost went to the NoVA open but blew it off last minute.

Do you still play 7th? I have a table and I know you have beer.

Shala posted:

All of you should post in the Virginia thread. It's so barren and pathetic that they lumped it in with WV.

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

Fish Fry Andy posted:

Actually it's probably a good idea to call his parents since he's posting insanely stupid, harassing poo poo on the internet under the incorrect assumption that he's anonymous.

It's loving sad this kid is doing this
https://archive.is/5WmYv

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

I don't know if Dr. Smart's father is still alive but if he is he should probably talk to the other kid's dad for him.

• Locked thread