Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Please stop posting things about this kid and making me feel sad. Please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

OhDearGodNo posted:

I think I brought it up once regarding 40k. Almost went to the NoVA open but blew it off last minute.

Do you still play 7th? I have a table and I know you have beer.

I have all my poo poo but haven't played it in forever. Firestorm Armada looks awesome though. I'd be down for sperging out.

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

OhDearGodNo posted:

All of you should post in the Virginia thread. It's so barren and pathetic that they lumped it in with WV.

Lol that's awesome, people would get so mad if you called 'em West Virginian there.

I don't care about the state that much tho. Just like going "Oh no way! Me too!" about stuff.

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

pftc posted:

It's loving sad this kid is doing this
https://archive.is/5WmYv

HOW MUCH DONATED CRIPPLE MONEY HAS HE BLOWN ON JPEGS

CHRIS ROBERTS YOU SICK gently caress

THIS KID IS STUPID ENOUGH TO BLOW CRIPPLE CASH ON YOU

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

thatguy posted:

ok

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

comatose posted:

They should add wheelchairs into star citizen. I imagine them handling similarly to the buggy.

I'm sure it's at least vaguely spelled out in a design document somewhere. They've got drink mixing as an activity and flight attendant as a profession, for fucks sake. Personally I can't wait to be an in game Star Citizen CPA. Someone's gotta do the tax returns for all these pirates and smugglers and miners and farmers and stewardesses.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
I have no problem with what Derek is doing. This is a good move on all levels.

Agrajag posted:

how can anyone not look at this and think the game will be poo poo? literally a loving dark blob with some red accents and the helmet i dont even know

Design by committee? What a clusterfuck.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
why do we care about any of this twitter bullshit again

i just read this thread to make fun of star citizen

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Eonwe posted:

why do we care about any of this twitter bullshit again

i just read this thread to make fun of star citizen

What have we become.

Can we ever go home again.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I hope Derek takes this kid to court because his defense wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

me next week: "you show that shitposting terminally ill 10 year old, derek. loving poo poo on his dumb bedridden face"

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Vido games are very serious and import ant

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Hey guys imagine 'The Wulge' right now

Like, just imagine him standing in front of his mirror, shirt up over his gut, lil' wenis poking out of his black jeans and thinking "yes, this is a good thing to do" as he sends the picture off.

lmao

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

KakerMix posted:

Hey guys imagine 'The Wulge' right now

Like, just imagine him standing in front of his mirror, shirt up over his gut, lil' wenis poking out of his black jeans and thinking "yes, this is a good thing to do" as he sends the picture off.

lmao

thank you I giggled

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Sillybones posted:

Design by committee? What a clusterfuck.

CIG is the worst possible combination of design by committee combined with micromanagement.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
imagine all the lesnick
saying "obesity is a disease"

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
A 5 year old punk once called me a poopy head so I kicked his face off

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

alarumklok posted:

me next week: "you show that shitposting terminally ill 10 year old, derek. loving poo poo on his dumb bedridden face"

That same kid would blow his "Make A Wish" on wishing Chris Roberts finishes Star Citizen.

EDIT: OH MY GOD SOMEONE IS GOING TO loving DO THAT ONE DAY BECAUSE GOD CAN BE CRUEL

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Like if you wanted us to sympathize with the people you're going after, Dsmart, it's working.

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

FrankieGoes posted:

I'm sure it's at least vaguely spelled out in a design document somewhere. They've got drink mixing as an activity and flight attendant as a profession, for fucks sake. Personally I can't wait to be an in game Star Citizen CPA. Someone's gotta do the tax returns for all these pirates and smugglers and miners and farmers and stewardesses.

Finally I can live out my dream of being a virtual cripple in a virtual wheelchair on virtual fire in a virtual game by spending thousands of real dollars.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

for when you gaze long into the abyss

the abyss emails you its dick pic

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

pftc posted:

That same kid would blow his "Make A Wish" on wishing Chris Roberts finishes Star Citizen.

they'd tell him they couldn't get it to happen and get some washed out football player to play mahjong with him or something, so it's fine

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The kid's a cripple.

Life sued him and he lost. This on top of the fact that CIG's been stealing his lunch money while pretending to be his friend.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

pftc posted:

loving Chris Roberts is using this handicapped kids money for coke

hahaha what a moron

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

thatguy posted:

Imagine how sad this little poo poo is gonna be for postin a tweet calling Derek's game a poopy mess.
He is going to have to sell his chair for more jpegs.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
Derek Smart Wins Again

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

OhDearGodNo posted:

All of you should post in the Virginia thread. It's so barren and pathetic that they lumped it in with WV.

lol, didn't even notice it until now; i usually just post in the DC one. *bookmarked* :gary:

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

T.G. Xarbala posted:

The kid's a cripple.

Life sued him and he lost. This on top of the fact that CIG's been stealing his lunch money while pretending to be his friend.

It just makes me pissed at Chris Roberts for blowing the money

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

peter gabriel posted:

On the internet I hope.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

This Nitro kid is already owning himself hard enough, just look at his twitter history.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

peter gabriel posted:

A 7 year old cripple once called me fat. I took his crutches and broke them over his head.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

FireWhizzle posted:

Albion Online J4G Squad Assemble!

:greenangel:

Also no, I don't want to play this game... it looks terrible objectively.

You should check it out. They plan to add a shower in game, that you have to use every couple hours or npcs dont talk to you. Oh, and you know all the cargo they're going to add? You have to move it manually in and out of your ship with Skyrim capture controls. You can also set up factories that make items like napki ---

wait come back they're going to add spaceships, and places to go in spaceships, but that's still far in the futu---

no wait, hold on it's alpha bro it's alpha

edit: derek, stop doxxing poor reddit folk. keep your eyes on the prize

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

:monocle:

This thread just keeps delivering.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
he may be a crip but he still has a normal functioning brain and acting like a little poo poo. if he were a mentally challenged kid then i'd feel icky about laughing at him

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

pftc posted:

EDIT: OH MY GOD SOMEONE IS GOING TO loving DO THAT ONE DAY BECAUSE GOD CAN BE CRUEL

imagine his smiling face when they wheel out the whole game

and derek would be there to tell him its just john cena in a mask

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Agrajag posted:

hahaha what a moron

The internet says I waste money so I will waste more money that will show them :thumbsup:

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

I remember when we posted songs and recipes.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
Has Slavoj Zizek published his thoughts on Star Citizen yet

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

pftc posted:

loving Chris Roberts is using this handicapped kids money for coke

Stop handicapping yourself even more dammit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Sedisp posted:

I remember when we posted songs and recipes.

There was a pretty good cover of a good song already though?

Maybe instead of a recipe we can all just go to Burger King

• Locked thread