Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

peter gabriel posted:

Bought a bass

Thats pretty cool, sir.

I was going to reply with a link to that Kids in the Hall sketch about bass players, but dammit this thread got all creepy and harsh for a bit and so I just can't help but link this one instead...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

spacetoaster posted:

Eh, not sure I agree with calling someone who's over 18 a kid.

And I'm definitely not cool with unnecessarily treating people like children because of a disability.

I think we'd be better served convincing this guy to study hard and do some real stuff with his life rather than slapfighting with fools on the internet about video games.

He should probably throw away his :gary: fleshlight as well and concentrate on improving his life.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Amethyst posted:

I have a better idea, *brutally tears your head off and dunks it into a nearby basketball hoop*

Dude, I am un-ironically impressed with your rap sheet.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Someone let me know when we turn the funny back on

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Eonwe posted:

Star Citizen Release

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Amethyst posted:

I have a better idea, *brutally tears your head off and dunks it into a nearby basketball hoop*

thatguy posted:

Nice meltdown.

Mods, plz don't put this as his next probation reason, even if it is true. His rap sheet is so wonderfully colorful.

CrazyLoon fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Oct 28, 2015

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Eonwe posted:

I'm not expecting anything major until after 1 November. Then there will be some major dick or wulge waving.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
paging demoniusx

lets get real loving weird

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

spacetoaster posted:

I think we'd be better served convincing this guy to study hard and do some real stuff with his life rather than slapfighting with fools on the internet about video games.

Wait are you still talking about the disabled young man?

Lord_NeckBeard
Oct 26, 2015

staberind posted:

:10bux: thanks.

you know there are other threads on this internet site. check them out, make sure to introduce yourself in fyad.

I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with this thread as it is. I'll explore when this thread gets boring.

Which is never.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Ragequit posted:

Wait are you still talking about the disabled young man?

Derek Smart isn't really someone I'd call a "young" man.

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Driver, follow that wheelchair!

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Lord_NeckBeard posted:

I feel so welcomed in this hate community :)

You might say that, but between all the homophobes/racists/sexists on the RSI forums, I doubt this place could ever beat them in this category.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Lord_NeckBeard posted:

I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with this thread as it is. I'll explore when this thread gets boring.

Which is never.

Go to D&D and disagree with some small thing they're "discussing". That's entertaining.

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

Amethyst posted:

That kid who has debilitating genetic conditions which will likely kill him in his 20s should be convinced by us, a group of infantalistic internet trogolodytes, to study hard, and not waste his time on trivialities. In fact it's our moral imperative.

You are a dumb goon. Next time read the thread instead of being such a loving dumb goon.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

lol, I think you should have put the wheelchair in the fire :D

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Ooo wee

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Amun Khonsu posted:

lol, I think you should have put the wheelchair in the fire :D

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

:vince: ROFLMAO

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

wheelchairgate.
the great forums divide.

drat, I know what side of the divide I am on now.

staberind fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Oct 28, 2015

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Okay I'm going to go now. Please post funny things by the time I get back.

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

HOLY poo poo

PIIIIISSS

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Actual game footage. Will be available for purchase in 2 weeks.

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

Binky you made sad, this video is lame.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

I feel like I should take this moment to say that Wulf Knight once went off in RSI chat about how he would open his door on people that were lane splitting on motorcycles because "they deserve to die [for disrupting traffic]".

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Lord_NeckBeard posted:

Which is never.

Go post in byob, I'm sure they'll be happy to make it into the double digits of active posters

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Shala posted:

Binky you made sad, this video is lame.

I do admit that I liked notacult.avi a fair bit more, but it is still a succinct summary.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Amethyst posted:

lol, lmaoing my rear end off to this ripoff of 4chan humor from 3 years ago. Goons are truly a cool group of badasses and definitely not terminally dull rejects who feel the need to stalk crippled kids for a semblance of cultural validation.

:frogout:

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Raskolnikov posted:

I feel like I should take this moment to say that Wulf Knight once went off in RSI chat about how he would open his door on people that were lane splitting on motorcycles because "they deserve to die [for disrupting traffic]".
Quite the pattern of ethical bankruptcy. Maybe he'll follow it up with literal bankruptcy.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Prop Wash posted:

Go post in byob, I'm sure they'll be happy to make it into the double digits of active posters

this is bad advice, go to fyad

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Amethyst posted:

lol, lmaoing my rear end off to this ripoff of 4chan humor from 3 years ago. Goons are truly a cool group of badasses and definitely not terminally dull rejects who feel the need to stalk crippled kids for a semblance of cultural validation.

im laughing as well friend, can i offer you some more jokes?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Raskolnikov posted:

You and I both know that Wuldgie is as confrontational in real life as he is smooth with the ladies on the Internet

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai

You literally have a Derek Smart avatar. You're a cheerleader for an incredibly stupid obsessive who doxes wheelchair bound vid game fans because he has nothing better to do. You probably spend several hours a week in this lovely thread.

I don't even need to add anything more to this post because it's already clear that your unimaginably pathetic life isn't worth living.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Amethyst posted:

You literally have a Derek Smart avatar. You're a cheerleader for an incredibly stupid obsessive who doxes wheelchair bound vid game fans because he has nothing better to do. You probably spend several hours a week in this lovely thread.

I don't even need to add anything more to this post because it's already clear that your unimaginably pathetic life isn't worth living.

no u r

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I know this is a bad idea, but does the wulge have a face?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Amethyst posted:

same

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

staberind posted:

I know this is a bad idea, but does the wulge have a face?

I know his eyes are filled with regret does that count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Amethyst posted:

How much are you in for?

• Locked thread