Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redwalrus
Jul 27, 2013

:stoke:
holy poo poo man, this thread :gary:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The c-word is not a nice word to use when talking about physically handicapped. It's highly disrespectful, actually.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
:wtchris:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFcv5Ma8u8k

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Paladinus posted:

The c-word is not a nice word to use when talking about physically handicapped. It's highly disrespectful, actually.
Oh yeah but regional differences it's not a swear word here, sensitive americans, oval office spaz.

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

Does Dolvak deleting all evidence from his Reddit mean he's guilty for the imgur thing?

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene

staberind posted:

this boy is physically a mess, but he is 19, old enough to know the difference between calling Derek a dalek & trying to go all davros on L.O.D. by bombing it on steam.

choose your battles wisely.

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

gently caress I knew Dolvak was crazy, but hot drat.

destroying 20 pages of Star Citizen images, numerous SA albums, unreal.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai
Hmmmmmmm yes, it's perfectly reasonable to dox a kid, and publish his personal details on a hugely trafficked forum, because he left a bunch of negative reviews on steam. I am a Rational human being who does not stuff magazines up his rear end as soon as I get home every night

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

pftc posted:

gently caress I knew Dolvak was crazy, but hot drat.

destroying 20 pages of Star Citizen images, numerous SA albums, unreal.

Where's the proof?

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

Amethyst posted:

Hmmmmmmm yes, it's perfectly reasonable to dox a kid, and publish his personal details on a hugely trafficked forum, because he left a bunch of negative reviews on steam. I am a Rational human being who does not stuff magazines up his rear end as soon as I get home every night

1. Click Profile button beneath this post.
2. Locate and click Add user to your Ignore List button.
3. Relax and enjoy your marginally improved forum experience.

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy
TBH tho this is my review of SC's released features: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ44twMMlyM

Nerds be mad cause dude lets off some "features"

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

joats posted:

Where's the proof?

If someone was pouring bleach all over a crime scene, I would assume that means they're guilty right?

I mean who else knows the star citizen subreddit better than he does? He hates Derek Smart with a burning passion.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Amethyst posted:

Start with like a glock mag and work your way up to a drum, trust me on this.

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

joats posted:

Do not interact with, uh... 2004 Stymie?

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

pftc posted:

I mean who else knows the star citizen subreddit better than he does? He hates Derek Smart with a burning passion.

Taco sauce on the stairs, white people hate him.

Done.

It's a repeat of the mid 90s.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Amethyst posted:

What do you stuff up your rear end? I'm looking for new ideas.

LLJKSiLk
Jul 7, 2005

by Athanatos

Paladinus posted:

Citizen?

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai

joats posted:

The coward's way out. I'm not surprised that a man of your limited mental capacity unable to defend themselves and needs to resort to hiding behind the teacher's skirts. lol

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene

Amethyst posted:

:goonsay: But his brain is fine, it's just his legs and other things that don't work good.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Amethyst posted:

The coward's way out. I'm not surprised that a man of your limited mental capacity unable to defend themselves and needs to resort to hiding behind the teacher's skirts. lol

Do you often go under teachers skirts? Is this a kink of yours?

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

pftc posted:

If someone was pouring bleach all over a crime scene, I would assume that means they're guilty right?

He is def covering for something in the face of legal threats...

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Aaaaaand we're creepy again.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Amethyst posted:

Did you not notice the amount of backlash d-smizzle got for that on these very forums?
Do you think everyone here is 100% behind Dr Smart getting medieval with a paraplegic?

you are a "rational human being" who does kind of irrational things, maybe you need to reflect on that.

Edit : so what do you cram up you arse every night, without fail?

staberind fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Oct 28, 2015

xanif
Nov 3, 2010

Beer: Who was your first kill, not counting old men?
Eonwe: One of the outlaws in the Brotherhood.
Seraph84: I was there that day. You were only a squire, sixteen years old.
Eonwe: You killed Friendly Tumour with a counter-post. Best move I ever saw.
Oven Wrangler
I love this thread.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005
This thread has a little bit of everything.

- Revolution
- Time travel
- Lord of the flies
- Better housekeeping
- Monk
- The Democratic National Convention
- Cannibalism

It's been an honor and a privilege

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

Amun Khonsu posted:

He is def covering for something in the face of legal threats...

Plus he's a reddit mod which means he has access to all sorts of tools and CSS poo poo.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

You custom title really isn't lying, huh?

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

Mukip posted:

:goonsay: But his brain is fine, it's just his legs and other things that don't work good.

Lol I bet if a crippled guy was like "Hey guys come on, this guy seems too good to be real" they'd be like

lol I'm kidding, they'd downvote him and noone would read poo poo

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
goon on goon hate is cool too

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Ghostlight posted:

pretty sure it's actually from this sweet fukken burg

hm

that's not a burg imo

it's not made from beef unless that's some hosed up beef

njark
Apr 26, 2008

Show them the Wasteland
How much do I have to spend to get the .psd files of fake spaceships?

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

njark posted:

Ask Dolvak.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

I don't have to work very hard at being an asshole. It comes naturally.

No practice needed.

Since Goons ruin everything, I'm pretending to be a Goon for Halloween!

D_Smart posted:

So our new contender for my WIP blog (latest PDF export) on the abusive White Knights in the Star Citizen community, is Nick Butler (that's him in the wheelchair) aka /user/NitroTypat/ aka @Bipii_4084.

If you look at his Reddit and Twitter feeds (1, 2, 3, 4), he is one of my top harassers (I'm rounding them all up like cattle, for the blog, then I'm going to link to all their social media feeds).

Hey Nick, if you don't knock it off, I'm going to have my people get in touch with your Dad in Virginia and let him know you're harassing people online. No further warnings. Go play a game or something.

Hmm, I think I am gonna give this kid some infos about your lawsuits (starting with the parentship one, don't you think?) and other personal info, let's see at which point someone thinks gently caress it and publish it all.
That will be glorious to watch.

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

njark posted:

for :10bux: I will send you your own offically verified and totally will be in the game .psd

( I can legally do this because most PSDs by RSI artists will never make it in any game)

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Hmm, I think I am gonna give this kid some infos about your lawsuits (starting with the parentship one, don't you think?) and other personal info, let's see at which point someone thinks gently caress it and publish it all.

I'm sure you make much money and are NOT privy to lawsuits that aren't your neighbor yelling ( YOU BETTER GIVE ME MY METH BACK I JUST SHOOK THAT UP I BET YOU WONT CALL THE COPS)

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Karl_Ramseier posted:

hoooooooooooooo geez

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Amethyst posted:

I just wanted to let you know that I'm way better at your posting gimmick than you are.

Also, whoever bought Derek's new avatar with my .gif you own.

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Don't think; do.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Karl_Ramseier posted:

You realise that you just republished His info, again. you are kind of a poo poo whiteknight, maybe a brownknight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
on to Star Citizen Thread #9!

• Locked thread