Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Wafflz posted:

He bought a bunch of jpegs

:boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

kordansk posted:

We have reached peak armchair. Developers psychiatrists lawyers. What's next?

I am an armchair Ponzi scheme space sim/FPS/MMO game that is fuelled and developed only by your imagination!

Pew Pew Pew

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

SneakyFrog posted:

fine. how is your bass doing? is it rad?

I like it!
It's fun, I am Bootsy Collins!

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

The Kins posted:

Wait wait wait... I'm a little far behind here. Is this thread fighting the Ku Klux Klan and the Burger King Kid's Club now?

…and the Uppsala mafia.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Berious posted:

Is that poo poo still in? Croberts was so proud of his helmet back when but I haven't seen it in promotional stuff since

No, I think they binned it all.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

peter gabriel posted:

I like it!
It's fun, I am Bootsy Collins!

you should do a blues album with your cats

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

SneakyFrog posted:

you should do a blues album with your cats

On it

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

AP posted:

No, I think they binned it all.

LOL are you serious? I wonder how many hours was spent making that animation. its hilarious that the gif probably sums up Star Citizen way better than anything else if it really was binned.

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Oct 28, 2015

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie
Me, when Derek started threatening handicapped internet sperglords

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

He probably could have waited until he finished pooping to post that.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

kordansk posted:

Wheelchair or not the adult is competent, though a complete moron. Why should that stop anything? The internet is not some place where you can sit around and talk poo poo and never expect repercussions especially if you try and screw with someone's financials and threaten their wellbeing.

I read this as "threaten their webring" and it was better that way.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

You have to not care all along, like most people, not get clowned on and then say you don't care.

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Hard not to agree with that.

Truga posted:

As he's walking away from the van, it proceeds to drive off into the night. This was the last time anyone has heard anything of said swat team. All the records seem to have been lost, and both that night's dispatch worker and the van driver have gone missing. The only clue to the mistery is a saliva stained shred of paper with the barely legible letters "D..k..rt" on it.

:spooky:

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Agrajag posted:

LOL are you serious? I wonder how many hours was spent making that animation. the gif probably sums up Star Citizen way better than anything else if it really was binned.

I bet Chris made them polish that turd for weeks too.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Wow, this thread went to a dark place. Let's bring it back:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3qiny8/what_happened_to_this_mod_udolvak/

Dolvak posted:

Hey you can go relay this to SA for me. Here is the thing. I have decided the mature thing to do is to move on from drama and not give it the time of day. I flat out don't care anymore. I don't be following it and I won't be contributing. I'm done, out of the game. The fact you noticed me deleting my comment history shows I made the right choice. You already know my full name and that is creepy in itself but whatever I embrace it. Do what you will but leave me out of it. Some will most likely attempt to provoke me into getting back into the brawl and I am not going to respond. This is it out of me. No more focusing on stupid drama, I am going to keep working with my head held high to interact with my favorite community on the internet.

peace (literally, leave me be please)

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer
Contrary to what Dolvak stated earlier, he decided to interject himself in the drama again and delete my definition of "cult-sperg" on spreddit, heh. So, I have to immortalized it in a graphic.

Amun Khonsu fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Oct 28, 2015

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

LOL are you serious? I wonder how many hours was spent making that animation. its hilarious that the gif probably sums up Star Citizen way better than anything else if it really was binned.

Seriously I think they binned it, nothing in any videos I've seen, anyone who still downloads this thing want to confirm?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Berious posted:

I bet Chris made them polish that turd for weeks too.

that gif/animation itself probably generated many thousands of dollars in jpeg sales :a2m:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Amun Khonsu posted:

Contrary to what Dolvak stated earlier, he decided to interject himself in the drama again and delete my definition of "cult-sperg" on spreddit, heh. So, I have to immortalized it in a graphic.

Whoa did you know this applies to Star Citizen as well?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The way the gif keeps playing over and over is just like how it went at the show.

PAAAAAAAAARP!

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

I think CIG are giving people better insurance for recruiting more followers.

The ability to get LTI is classified obviously for now.

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

Amun Khonsu posted:

Decrepus posted:

Whoa did you know this applies to Star Citizen as well?

Heh, I imagine it could apply to a lot of things :)

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

:lol: Forcing reddit-folk to dismantle their tough e-personas is delicious. I love how this guy plays the victim after repeatedly telling Derek "come at me, bro".

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Who do you need insurance for an internet spaceship?! It's not even a tangible object! :psyduck:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Bundle of Keys posted:

Who do you need insurance for an internet spaceship?! It's not even a tangible object! :psyduck:

In case it gets blown up in the never-existing game, so you don't have to spend never-existing game credits to pay for a never-existing new one.

EVE has it too, but it exists.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer
Dolvaking

To delete years worth of your posts as you can't remember what childish poo poo you said that might come back to haunt you, while passing it off as the mature thing to do.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Tippis posted:

In case it gets blown up in the never-existing game, so you don't have to spend never-existing game credits to pay for a never-existing new one.

EVE has it too, but it exists.

As long as the game doesn't get released, ships can't get blown up. RSI is just delivering on their insurance guarantees to backers.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Is there a button on reddit to remove all your posts, or did he have to delete them one by one?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
this thread is going places

Diatom
Mar 27, 2009

Worried that Derek got a Cease and Desist from the CIG crew... Glad reddit has stepped up to keep the lolz alive.

Diatom fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Apr 13, 2016

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

AP posted:

Dolvaking

To delete years worth of your posts as you can't remember what childish poo poo you said that might come back to haunt you, while passing it off as the mature thing to do.

you're not mature, I'M MATURE!

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Just because it breaks all the tables, doesn't mean you showing us the official emblem of Star Citizen's secret task force, the SS Sandi's Shavers is a major leak.
This was obvious for a while. Next up is the Sale of the new dogfighting ship aka the "Smoothmaker".

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Gabriel Pope posted:

As long as the game doesn't get released, ships can't get blown up. RSI is just delivering on their insurance guarantees to backers.

Aaaah. Suddenly, all those backers wishing that the game won't be released until 2020 makes sense — the longer until release, the better value for money the LTI is. 💡

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

Hopper posted:

Just because it breaks all the tables, doesn't mean you showing us the official emblem of Star Citizen's secret task force, the SS Sandi's Shavers is a major leak.
This was obvious for a while. Next up is the Sale of the new dogfighting ship aka the "Smoothmaker".

Smoothmaker concept art already released.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

:lol: Forcing reddit-folk to dismantle their tough e-personas is delicious. I love how this guy plays the victim after repeatedly telling Derek "come at me, bro".

To be fair, that's any internet tough guy. It's why anyone reasonable doesn't attempt to pick fights on the internet when all their personal information is no doubt out there. Worse still, if you attack someone, you should expect to be attacked back.

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Amun Khonsu posted:

Smoothmaker concept art already released.

Fixed that for you.

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer
edit

Amun Khonsu fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Oct 28, 2015

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

Star Citizen's new commercial

lol, this one is a little more funny/odd. Wonder if Sandi scripted this on CIG property.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9kyCK3hCWE

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Is it a long standing member?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

if you are doxxing a doxxer, does that make you a doxxer doxxer? or a doxxerer?

• Locked thread