Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

FireWhizzle posted:

DSmart, how do you prefer your grilled cheese? Have you meandered into the rye-curious zone? If so, what were your experiences and how did it affect your grilled cheese habits?

Internet Warlords don't care what bread their grilled cheese is made with. They care only that it is served to them on a platter made up of the crushed wheelchairs of their enemies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

2DCAT posted:

"And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: "Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?"

Seriously, how many :shroom: did this dude take before filming?!

...and since I'm quoting HST:

'I shrugged. "That's not me", i said. "That's the guy in the wheel chair". He works for Rolling Stone... a really vicious crazy kind of person.'

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. That's him in the wheelchair."

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, that's him in the wheelchair

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Is "him in the wheechair" the risk assessment guy?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Yay. Refund achieved.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

FireWhizzle posted:

The question we all have to ask ourselves at some point or another while browsing the SC reddit: CYPYTSbF?

Could You Put Your TrouserS back on Fplease?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

Onkel Hedwig posted:

Is "him in the wheechair" the risk assessment guy?

Nah that was the cream soda dude.

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Tippis posted:

Could You Put Your TrouserS back on Fplease?

I cannot, and Can You Propel Yourself Through Space by Farting:

FireWhizzle posted:

Reddit adbot knows..

e: spacesuit fart propulsion sounds like a stretch goal

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Shala posted:

Nah that was the cream soda dude.

Though he might be in a wheelchair after the vicious internet beating he took.

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

Wafflz posted:

Though he might be in a wheelchair after the vicious internet beating he took.

Qhorin posted:

loving washouts got some nutsack in this thread.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
However, his (Gary Oldman) latest project takes that statement to a whole new level. He is co-writing a book called Blood Riders which will “reinvent the rules and realities of vampires and sex and the power of love.”

:stare:

no thanks gary, please stop doing literally anything for money

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer
Final refund delivered, account confirmed deleted.

FREE!

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Xaerael posted:

I just bought a guitar.

I'm really poo poo at playing after being unable to for like 6 years, and my fingertips are going back through that wonderful searing pain stage :ssh:

That is nice good man

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BluestreakBTHR posted:

Final refund delivered, account confirmed deleted.

FREE!

congrats

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Vader: Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.
Luke: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!
Vader: No, that's him in the wheelchair.

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
this thread is hell on earth

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie
Joker:This city deserves a better class of criminal. And I’m gonna give it to them. That's him in the wheelchair.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

MVP posted:

this thread is hell in a wheelchair

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

there is an idea of a Derek Smart, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: That's him in the wheelchair.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

FireWhizzle posted:

I cannot, and Can You Propel Yourself Through Space by Farting:

I stand by my interpretation. It seems like a much more sensible (and probable) thing to say in response to anything reddit anyway. :colbert:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Darmok, that's him in the wheelchair.

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
I am in a wheel chair because I was working security during an armed robbery attempt. I got shot and the bullet hit my spinal cord. It has been 9 years now.

As far as why I pledged so much money to this game it is because this game is pretty much the FPS, Space Sim, flight sim, explorer game that I have always wanted. I hope to be playing this game for the next 20 years. The promise to keep adding content and improving things has me hooked for the long term.

Thank you Chris Roberts for making not just your dream but mine as well a reality.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer
Ever since I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster. To me that was better than being president of the United States. That's him in the wheelchair.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Ghostlight posted:

Darmok, that's him in the wheelchair.

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe
When we get to the part where we start telling them all to biomass and off themselves I have a ton of #broadcast4reps jokes.

none of the jokes are funny

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Wishes life was in Everquest classic graphics.
Lipstick Apathy
I find I'm so excited that I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel. A free man at a start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope that's him in the wheelchair.

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

MVP posted:

I am in a wheel chair because I was working security during an armed robbery attempt. I got shot and the bullet hit my spinal cord. It has been 9 years now.

As far as why I pledged so much money to this game it is because this game is pretty much the FPS, Space Sim, flight sim, explorer game that I have always wanted. I hope to be playing this game for the next 20 years. The promise to keep adding content and improving things has me hooked for the long term.

Thank you Chris Roberts for making not just your dream but mine as well a reality.

If you are just throwing money away, I could always use some extra.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. That's him in the wheelchair.

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013
Take it from a real life astronaut: Mankind will never travel to space, let alone make video games about doing so

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

FireWhizzle posted:

So back on the topic of culinary expertise for a moment - have you guys tried grilled cheese with rye bread? I've been mulling over it but haven't taken the plunge. Pros/Cons?

The cheese is the most important thing. Brie and pear grilled cheese is amazing.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
"Ladies and gentlemen," said a voice that came from the radio receiver — a man's clear, calm, implacable voice, the kind of voice that had not been heard on the airwaves for years — "Mr. Thompson will not speak to you tonight. His time is up. I have taken it over. You were to hear a report on the world crisis. That is what you are going to hear.

For twelve years you've been asking "Who is John Galt?" That's him, in the wheelchair."

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat
what the gently caress is going on? why is everyone talking about a wheelchair?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Chalks posted:

So wait Derek is just threatening to tell a 19 year old's parents that he's being an rear end in a top hat about a video game?

Are you kidding me - this is what all this drama is about?

I keep avoiding this thread like the plague it is and yet I can't help but get drawn back in :magical:

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Why did I keep the car? Ten people right there. Ten people. Ten more people. This pin. Two people. This is gold. Two more people. It would have given me two more. At least one. It would have given me one. One more. One more person. That's him in the wheelchair.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Paladinus posted:

Why did I keep the car? Ten people right there. Ten people. Ten more people. This pin. Two people. This is gold. Two more people. It would have given me two more. At least one. It would have given me one. One more. One more person. That's him in the wheelchair.

:golfclap:

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

Oh god I'm going to laugh all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

MVP posted:

Can't remember the name, another Star Citizen whale who spent a fortune.

• Locked thread