Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

thatguy posted:

Why won't you hire Skoll or I?

gently caress you.

Didn't you read the latest post in the subform? He's got You need a premium account to see this message and You need a premium account to see this message on his payroll!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
derek are you going to be watching the gop primary

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

:eyepop:

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Yeah gently caress that guy up Derek that'll learn him real good

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Blue Raider posted:

what would it do

really hurt his rear end

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Yea you can hack that server easy, just follow:

You need a premium account to see this message.

Required Parachute
Oct 4, 2012

ewe2 posted:

this is dumb and you are dumb. jesus christ.

Just to be clear - I just looked at the dumb host and made a dumb post about it. I did not touch anything, gain access to, nor do I intend to touch anything on, or gain access to, their godforsaken server. Urgh.

PSA for anybody who gets overly excited, don't actually do anything aside from looking, holy poo poo there are ream-your-rear end-in-federal-prison laws about this in the US of A, and they will call for extradition over it.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
Did Dolvak only make that imagehost so he'd get free jpg's?

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

that flat face in the back was a nice touch.

A+ work right here.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

AP posted:

Probably. I kept uploading the Refund gif to it.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

Skoll posted:

Probably. I kept uploading the Refund gif to it.

This is just hilarious to me.

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

Required Parachute posted:

Just to be clear - I just looked at the dumb host and made a dumb post about it. I did not touch anything, gain access to, nor do I intend to touch anything on, or gain access to, their godforsaken server. Urgh.

PSA for anybody who gets overly excited, don't actually do anything aside from looking, holy poo poo there are ream-your-rear end-in-federal-prison laws about this in the US of A, and they will call for extradition over it.

It's not like if anything "did happen" that star citizens would blame Something Awful. A comedy forum.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

AP posted:

First you get the jpegs, then you get the power, then you get the women.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Starcitizen.txt

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

AP posted:

Starcitizen.txt

Um.. What exactly are they innovating?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

They still refuse to believe it was a dumbass redditor attacking this thread. hilarious

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Skoll posted:

http://postimage.org/ except lovely, slow, doesn't work half the time, and apparently is insecure as gently caress.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

OWLS! posted:

http://postimage.org/ except lovely, slow, doesn't work half the time, and apparently is insecure as gently caress.

:thejoke:

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

AP posted:

Starcitizen.txt

reddit is dumb, we laugh
they self own, we laugh harder

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Wafflz posted:

They still refuse to believe it was a dumbass redditor attacking this thread. hilarious

It's inconvenient. It would be trivial to check the time we started bitching about it deleting even our cat pictures and the time they noticed it themselves but that doesn't fit the narrative they are going for.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

Do it anyway

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

Paladinus posted:

That's him in the wheelchair.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

They're right, it was a goon. I had all of the images deleted.

Only the most pure of shitposters who follow the thread as each post happens deserve comedy. Those weak of spirit who would step away from the thread shall be greeted by imgur error messages and tears upon their return.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

joats posted:

It's not like if anything "did happen" that star citizens would blame Something Awful. A comedy forum.
Yeah but Required Parachute's point is that it's so badly cobbled together that it's not a case of if anything did happen it's a case of how soon until it happens - which is a terrible, incomprehensibly large, loving risk when you're with a host that will literally just debit the massive fees people can run up by compromising your cloud site and churning up on-demand resources.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

IDK about the laws in your country, but posting pictures like that in mine would encourage immediate investigation on the premise that it "incites" an illegal act even if you could prove you didn't actually do anything, that's why it's dumb. Too late now, anyway.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

mormonpartyboat posted:

derek are you going to be watching the gop primary

No. I tend to watch clowns only at a circus or birthday parties.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

thatguy posted:

Why won't you hire Skoll or I?

gently caress you.

ROTFLMAO!! :)

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Eventually he'll

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Hey guys, check it out

delete *.*

should I? Nah... poo poo's too easy. Besides, you get raped on the way to the airport for your flight to a prison island by SS guys if you get caught. Oh poo poo, you think I might get caught?I was just joking. What if someone else does it? Oh no, I'll be blamed. I'm too young for Prison Island. I dont want to get raped. Oh god

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

ROTFLMAO!! :)

That's just mean, man. One Florida Man to another, that is just hosed up.

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

Maldoror posted:

that subtle look of crazy...

heh, I saw this on twitter.

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

D_Smart posted:

No. I tend to watch clowns only at a circus or birthday parties.

:iceburn:

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

Madcosby posted:

Hey guys, check it out

delete *.*

should I? Nah... poo poo's too easy. Besides, you get raped on the way to the airport for your flight to a prison island by SS guys if you get caught. Oh poo poo, you think I might get caught?I was just joking. What if someone else does it? Oh no, I'll be blamed. I'm too young for Prison Island. I dont want to get raped. Oh god

Yep, that's the joke.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Skoll posted:

Stupidity it looks like. I hear they've actually got a patent-pending in the works as well. I don't think we're going to petition the USPTO to deny it, are we?

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Just to reiterate :frogsiren: Don't touch the poop at stargur.com :frogsiren:

IP space allocated to VPS providers is scanned constantly looking for terrible setups like this. Unsanitised uploads directly to someones S3 instance? SSH open and ready for business on 22?

EDIT: Beaten massively while looking for chumming images. Nevermind.

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie
Reddit, I did not hack your dumb image hosting.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

TTerrible posted:

EDIT: Beaten massively while looking for chumming images. Nevermind.

I hate it when that happens.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Lord_NeckBeard posted:

Please release your info. Id like to see the big D ram your rear end instead of some dumb nerd with flipper hands and puppet legs.

Agreed! Big D please ram Star Citizen White Knight clown Karl_Ramseier in the rear end.

Thanks!

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Madcosby posted:

Hey guys, check it out

delete *.*

what a pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

drat Dirty Ape posted:

I hate it when that happens.

Fret not chum.

• Locked thread