Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

Gwaihir posted:

Thanks for being a complete and total fun sponge, jeeze.

I know it's negative as balls, but I always got that feeling from that and the Starfleet Dental stuff. The videos try hard to be funny and irreverent, but often it comes off as really forced, like they need to be funny. Goonswarm propaganda is usually like that too, but sometimes they make something that isn't completely awkward if you're not in the group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzxY4kiz_lg

Good Dumplings fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Oct 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerbil_Pen
Apr 6, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Good Dumplings posted:

I know it's negative as balls, but I always got that feeling from that and the Starfleet Dental stuff. The videos try hard to be funny and irreverent, but often it comes off as really forced, like they need to be funny. Goonswarm propaganda is usually like that too, but sometimes they make something that isn't completely awkward if you're not in the group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzxY4kiz_lg

Good to know!

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gerbil_Pen
Apr 6, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Gerbil_Pen posted:

Good to know!

Actually nobody really cares so

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

Nicholas posted:

when you get the refund, be sure to let us know who the payor was

From way back, but my CC refund just cleared, payor was Cloud Imperium Games. Anticlimactic :shrug:

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

So he took a page from Chris Roberts?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

CrazyTolradi posted:

So he took a page from Chris Roberts?

it is definitely the star citizen of image hosts

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Wafflz posted:

it is definitely the star citizen of image hosts

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
also much like star citizen its primarily based around jpegs

Jegan Ace
May 6, 2014

Every non-lethal catapult launch is a triumph

:corrupt:

He is saving the working build for Dolvakon 2016

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jegan Ace posted:

He is saving the working build for Dolvakon 2016

i cant wait for him to pay gary oldman to say that he is the george lucas of image hosting sites

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Good Dumplings posted:

We cheat. Dear Leader is a movie director so we always have the best videos.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

I got to the end of the thread? :ohdear:

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Raskolnikov posted:

If only.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i revisited some of the first few pages and already like more than half of the images are taken down

this is really absurd, are they really that upset over some dumb jokes

i wish to see PAAAAAAARRP again tia

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

Raskolnikov posted:

We are just in the eye of the shitposts.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Lastgirl posted:

i revisited some of the first few pages and already like more than half of the images are taken down

Here have this instead

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Lastgirl posted:

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
I don't know what's funnier; that Derek is attempting to smack down a cripple, or that a cripple is an rear end in a top hat online.

Gerbil_Pen
Apr 6, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

You should start a new crowfall thread tia

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

joats posted:

We are just in the eye of the shitposts.

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

Chocobo posted:

I don't know what's funnier; that Derek is attempting to smack down a cripple, or that a cripple is an rear end in a top hat online.

we live in enlightened times

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

I'm trying to catch up but I'm hoping to read some new news on the Swedish mafia and all of the lawsuits that are happening.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Dusty Lens posted:

I'm trying to catch up but I'm hoping to read some new news on the Swedish mafia and all of the lawsuits that are happening.

Ah.

Keep in mind it's the journey that's important rather than the destination and you'll be ok.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Dusty Lens posted:

Unfortunately like all good things this thread will devolve into shitposts. It's goontropy.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
theres the good kind of shitposts and the bad kind of shitposts tho

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Eonwe posted:

theres the good kind of shitposts and the bad kind of shitposts tho

True. But all threads inexorably see an increase in shitposting. It's a law of nature.

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
An extension of Godwin's law.

Night Shade
Jan 13, 2013

Old School

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Unfortunately like all good things this thread will devolve into shitposts. It's goontropy.

You say that like it hasn't happened already.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
September to mid-October had an improbable amount of event-worthy poo poo happening for this thread. Probably won't be like that again until um, next week.

Night Shade
Jan 13, 2013

Old School

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Probably won't be like that again until um, next week two weeks.

Nien
Apr 29, 2013

TTerrible posted:

Ingredients

Ground Pilchard fish or bait fish
Anchovy Oil
Bread
Fine Beach Sand

Supplies

Bucket
Stirring implement
Scoop cup

Method

Mullet fish make great bait and can only be caught with cast nets. To get the mullet in casting range, throw these Mad Mullet sand balls in the water. When the balls hit the water the sand makes an irresistible cloud in the water and the resulting oil slick stays on the surface.

Mush up all ingredients except sand, then add sand until the mixture can be formed into a ball. Add some water if too dry.

Finally a recipe. I use same except add some anise or liquorice extract/oil. Garfish go nuts. For some reason the sand makes a difference. I don't know why.

janssendalt
May 7, 2015
Some people here spend more time and energy every week on criticizing the people who have put money into the project than the average pledger has put into making the money to pledge for the game

:downsbravo:

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Derek Smart DEREK SMART DEREK SMART

Incombibulator
Dec 9, 2014

I'm ready for my close-up
Ms. Gardiner...

Grimey Drawer

poo poo. That's it! I'm out!

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

janssendalt posted:

Some people here more time and energy on criticizing the people who have put money into the project than the average pledger has put into making the money to pledge for the game

:downsbravo:

And more time and energy than the SC devs have spent in the past three years on creating something that can be played

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incombibulator
Dec 9, 2014

I'm ready for my close-up
Ms. Gardiner...

Grimey Drawer
Not really.

• Locked thread