Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

D_Smart posted:

I'm coming for you. Pucker up.

That litigation boner is getting more and more pronounced with every post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Chalks posted:

That litigation boner is getting more and more pronounced with every post.

I hope you can deal with blue balls.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

D_Smart posted:

So our new contender for my WIP blog (latest PDF export) on the abusive White Knights in the Star Citizen community, is [url=]Cristian Romero[/url] aka /user/Tr3vayne/ aka @tr3vayne aka White Knight tr3vayne aka MES3rd on Facebook

If you look at his Reddit and Twitter feeds, he is another one of my top cyberharassers (I'm rounding them all up like cattle, for the blog, then I'm going to link to all their social media feeds) who has engaged in not only doxing me, but also my kid and family members.

"Found his kid online, looks exactly like him."

"Guy needs to go away already for good."

Hey Cristian, since you're an adult over 40, with an actual job, and living in a State (Chula Vista, CA) that has some serious defamation laws like Florida. I'm coming for you. Pucker up.

The list of Usual Suspects thus far; all of who are engaged in a protracted CyberHarassment & CyberBullying campaign. Still reviewing and researching the others. Every single one of them is going to face legal action; and they are all going to be tied to Star Citizen and its abusive White Knight community.

Cristian Romero
Keith Elwood
Nick Butler
Trevor Noblitt
Wulf Knight

If that helps, the photo in his twitter profile is actually not of him.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Paladinus posted:

so its not him

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Have all the images in the OP been reported and taken down again because if so that's super dumb and we should get someone to host them on a private host or something.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

SneakyFrog posted:

can we get a deathnote.gif

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

So our new contender for my WIP blog (latest PDF export) on the abusive White Knights in the Star Citizen community, is [url=]Cristian Romero[/url] aka /user/Tr3vayne/ aka @tr3vayne aka White Knight tr3vayne aka MES3rd on Facebook

If you look at his Reddit and Twitter feeds, he is another one of my top cyberharassers (I'm rounding them all up like cattle, for the blog, then I'm going to link to all their social media feeds) who has engaged in not only doxing me, but also my kid and family members.

Hey Cristian, since you're an adult over 30, with an actual job, and living in a State (Chula Vista, CA) that has some serious defamation laws like Florida. I'm coming for you. Pucker up.

The list of Usual Suspects thus far; all of who are engaged in a protracted CyberHarassment & CyberBullying campaign. Still reviewing and researching the others. Every single one of them is going to face legal action; and they are all going to be tied to Star Citizen and its abusive White Knight community.

Cristian Romero
Keith Elwood
Nick Butler
Trevor Noblitt
Wulf Knight

wtf man, these people are dangerous searching other peoples personal info with the IRS and Florida Department of State, etc over things they dont like that you say about a game. What is he doing on the internet searching up other peoples kids? You better get this guy.

Amun Khonsu fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Oct 29, 2015

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

0/10 - He's not writing "that's him in the wheelchair"

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
yeah at one point the eve goons did a fanfiction contest where they made fanfiction about each other

there was one about a guy called "true enjoyment" where he gets a little-anime-girl fuckdoll and fucks it a lot and then it comes to life and goes all Agony in Pink on him, his family, and his disgusting neckbeard genitals and then says at the end "P.S. this takes place on Jita IV"

Pittsburgh Lambic fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Oct 29, 2015

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

D_Smart posted:

Cristian Romero
Keith Elwood
Nick Butler
Trevor Noblitt
Wulf Knight

PURGE THE WHITE KNIGHT, THE FANBOY, THE DOXXER, THE HERETIC

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013
It's been said before but lol @ the exceptional amounts of lame required to stalk and shittalk someone who doesn't like your imaginary videogame.

I wonder though, if Sargent Smarty wasn't on the scene would all this pent up anger over the total lack of progress be getting directed towards Chris by now?

Having an easy hate figure is probably helping keep the faithful in their church for further self-owning after all.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

D_Smart posted:

No wheelchairs but still really awkward words.

Hey I know acting like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum is your thing but this is still super weird. No one is going to face legal repercussions over this incredibly tame stuff and you should reevaluate your life and mental state. If you really want to be a big baby with the thinnest skin in the world and sue away, go ahead. But parading everything out in the open with real names of random people on the internet makes you look like an idiot. Has CIG run out of thing to keep you busy or what? HTH.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I am going to play some STAR CITIZEN tonight I think, I may fly near a rock, walk around a shed or even walk near some badly animated, mute, anonymous people in the new and exciting social module

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

D_Smart posted:

Hey Cristian, since you're an adult over 30, with an actual job, and living in a State (Chula Vista, CA) that has some serious defamation laws like Florida. I'm coming for you. Pucker up.

Cristian Romero
Keith Elwood
Nick Butler
Trevor Noblitt
Wulf Knight

This next blog is almost guaranteed to be a shitshow of epic proportions. I can't decide if I'm more excited to see SC fanboys making GBS threads themselves over imaginary lawsuits or D_Smart's insane 10-page blog post about meanies on the internet.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

So our new contender for my WIP blog

Derek you could put this stuff on your blog, tweet it and someone will link it here and everyone will read it anyway, why actually do the exposure act here? There's a fair chance you're going to get the thread gassed if you keep doing this.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat
Their isn't actually going to be any legal action come November is their? :(

I wasn't really expecting any.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

AP posted:

Derek you could put this stuff on your blog, tweet it and someone will link it here and everyone will read it anyway, why actually do the exposure act here? There's a fair chance you're going to get the thread gassed if you keep doing this.

And the OP is still ugly too.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Ragequit posted:

Hey I know acting like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum is your thing but this is still super weird. No one is going to face legal repercussions over this incredibly tame stuff and you should reevaluate your life and mental state. If you really want to be a big baby with the thinnest skin in the world and sue away, go ahead. But parading everything out in the open with real names of random people on the internet makes you look like an idiot. Has CIG run out of thing to keep you busy or what? HTH.

This is just the EMERGENT GAMEPLAY :lesnick: has been talking about all along! :gary:

Kimsemus fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Oct 29, 2015

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying
The Jpegs are safe and better than ever.

quote:

AdzAdama In CIG Citizens Trust. This is me flying though the eye nebula in my beloved Super Hornet that I call Kitty. I am a Star Citizen and this is how I feel always.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/...ividuals-Within

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

ijyt posted:

At this point is there anyone even buying ships any more or do I just go for a refund.

ahahahahaha!

Im sorry for your loss

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

D_Smart posted:

Cristian Romero
Keith Elwood
Nick Butler
Trevor Noblitt
Wulf Knight

/// 💀💀💀💀 /// SMART ASSAULT IN PROGRESS /// 💀💀💀💀 ///

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

this is magical

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hav posted:

In other news, CCP sold White Wolf to Paradox in what can only be called a 'fire sale' in which CCP has handed over all the assets for their WoD 'MMO' which was cancelled in April 2014 after _9_ years of development. Eve players will remember the $79 monocle that created the Burn Jita movement and prompted a bunch of us to drop the game when Hilmar famously compared ingame jpegs with designer jeans.

This is an interesting roundup of the problems that CCP faced: http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jun/05/world-of-darkness-the-inside-story-mmo-ccp-white-wolf

Sounds familiar.

Yeah the WoD poo poo was super disappointing and made CCP look comically bad. The beauty of that article is, it's no different than the Escapist one about SC but people didn't complain about anonymous sources then. I have a friend who played it in alpha and they said it was a bog standard WoW clone sadly :smith:

I always figured CCP could've just licensed the IP out to other devs but outright selling it works well since they basically never used the IP for the better part of a decade since their MMO was constantly being hosed with internally.

If they make another Vampire The Masquerade RPG that'd be really neat.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Oct 29, 2015

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Kimsemus posted:

/// 💀💀💀💀 /// SMART ASSAULT IN PROGRESS /// 💀💀💀💀 ///
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6J_vbXyx-Y

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Truga posted:

Can we just move this thread to the helldump subforum?

No, this thread is the heart of >Games

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i almost did the gas emote but I remembered the rule that in games if you use it and the thread doesnt get gassed then you get a day probation

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

good to know.

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Unfunny Poster posted:

said it was a bog standard WoW clone sadly :smith:

Not necessarily a bad thing. FFXIV manages to be a pretty neat WoWlike, but then again :smith::ccp:

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013

Eonwe posted:

i almost did the gas emote but I remembered the rule that in games if you use it and the thread doesnt get gassed then you get a day probation

I just gassed my pants if that helps.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nickiepoo posted:

I just gassed my pants if that helps.

:agreed:

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Paladinus posted:

Pretty sure the photo on facebook isn't real either.

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1124864

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OWLS! posted:

Not necessarily a bad thing. FFXIV manages to be a pretty neat WoWlike, but then again :smith::ccp:

This was not one of those cases where the imitation was good.

Like I said, it's not really shocking since CCP spent the better part of a decade on the game and have zilch to show for it. Better to sell the IP to someone willing to buy it and use it than hold onto it and let it rot away in a closet in Atlanta.

Wonder what sort of games Paradox will make/publish with the IP.

Edit - CCP also have their Livestream show today, so I wonder if they'll talk about it and possibly what it means for the other stuff they're working on (eg. Valkyrie, EVE, DUST 514 being ported to PC).

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Oct 29, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Every time I see the thread title I get a little sad that it's not "Star Citizen: Church of Christ Roberts & The Latter Day Spergs"

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Unfunny Poster posted:

Wonder what sort of games Paradox will make/publish with the IP.

Vampira Universalis IV

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Every time I see the thread title I get a little sad that it's not "Star Citizen: Church of Christ Roberts & The Latter Day Spergs"

Latter Day Taints

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

KakerMix posted:

Latter Day Taints

Make it happen. its perfect.

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013
Add 'eat' to the Crusader Kings 2 diplomacy options and call it a day.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nickiepoo posted:

Add 'eat' to the Crusader Kings 2 diplomacy options and call it a day.

Gary wants to eat :gary:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moonraker
Oct 29, 2015

Working on that epic speech Sandi gave at Gamescon for episode 2

• Locked thread