Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like how these people are even threatened by the mere existence of Photoshops on a comedy website and somehow blame Derek Smart for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU

alphabettitouretti posted:

Here we see redditor /u/ICStarzICstarz failing to comprehend a simple and commonplace saying. He gets a bit fucky about it.

:gary:

ICStarzICstarz posted:

I am not freaking, just not really interested in seeing that SA/Goon crap. and if this is what you have to do to get a laugh, then yes you are miserable and pathetic. You want to laugh go watch an old Eddie Murphy movie or something.

:eyepop:

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie
Don't post your funny photos of Gary here. It's like dressing up as Hitler in a synagogue and handing out train tickets.

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013

alphabettitouretti posted:

Here we see redditor /u/ICStarzICstarz failing to comprehend a simple and commonplace saying. He gets a bit fucky about it.

I can almost guarantee you that this guy was scammed in Eve. If not then it's an impressive amount of impotent rage.

Also I feel like every post to an angry diehard should be ended with ~see you in the 'verse!~

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

How much of those 10 hours of cutscenes is :gary::techno:?

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU

:chanpop::chanpop::chanpop:

not ironic

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I'm glad they didn't see all the wheelchair jokes.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

ICStarzICstarz posted posted:

I am not freaking, just not really interested in seeing that SA/Goon crap. and if this is what you have to do to get a laugh, then yes you are miserable and pathetic. You want to laugh go watch an old Eddie Murphy movie or something.

I would love to photoshop :gary: onto Eddie Murphy, but alas... work

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013

quote:

EcstasisRear Admiral 1 point 12 minutes ago
You are a delightful example of the type of person that makes the Star Citizen community so approachable and DEFINITELY not a reason why outsiders like to make fun of Star Citizen fans.

Spot on, whoever that was.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

One of the head goons.:gary:

Io_
Oct 15, 2012

woo woo

Pillbug

Unfunny Poster posted:

I like how these people are even threatened by the mere existence of Photoshops on a comedy website and somehow blame Derek Smart for it.

Well when your whole life is jpegs...

:gary: PAAAAARRRRRRRRRRP!

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Nickiepoo posted:

I can almost guarantee you that this guy was scammed in Eve.

Yeah "comedy at others' expense" is a dead giveaway

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

2DCAT posted:

I would love to photoshop :gary: onto Eddie Murphy, but alas... work
Just shop Gary over the Donkey.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nickiepoo posted:

Spot on, whoever that was.

quote:

ICStarzICstarz

Congratulations on making up your own reality...

It's Octopode

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Head......Goons

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

How many Head Goons are there? Lowtax? Derek Smart? OBAMA???

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Goon is just one letter from goof. Makes you think.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Unfunny Poster posted:

It's Octopode

I think even Octopode has a faint contempt for the vocal Star Citizen fanbase now, the active members become far more extreme since they feel they are under attack. Not helped obviously by terrible moderation on RSI and that horrible Star Citizen reddit.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
oh my god

the head goon.

we must be starting on the offensive.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

doctor iono posted:

ICStarzICstarz posted: posted:

:eyepop:

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

quote:

It's kinda like telling Dead Baby jokes in a maternity ward - You're either doing it to get the reaction you wanted or you're doing it because you have no social queues understanding and can't exhibit empathy.

A reasoned and proportionate response to photoshopped pictures of :gary:

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

SneakyFrog posted:

head goon.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
Guys, guys. Please, show some decorum. This is the Internet, after all.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

struck a nerve huh?

i had to type out words on an internet thing to show others that this non-event didn't affect me

so nice try losers, your PAAARP thing doesn't bother me or affects my cognitive dissonance in the long term, no sir. nope nope nope, GOOD DAY TO YOU STAR CITIZEN WILL PREVAIL AHAHAHA :shepface:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I'm the redditors deeply offended by a silly photoshop forums meme.

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013

AP posted:

I think even Octopode has a faint contempt for the vocal Star Citizen fanbase now, the active members become far more extreme since they feel they are under attack. Not helped obviously by terrible moderation on RSI and that horrible Star Citizen reddit.

Goonfear was still at max hysteria even when everyone here was still excited for the game so I'm thinking that some people are just special. Raging autists and space games do go hand in hand I guess.

i am harry posted:

Yeah "comedy at others' expense" is a dead giveaway

They were angry then about losing fake money in a real videogame and angry now over losing real money in a fake one.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

T.G. Xarbala posted:

I'm the redditors deeply offended by a silly photoshop forums meme.

according to one of the redditors who have a high moral ground unlike us slimy thugs

making gary oldman mocap maymays is the equivalent of dead baby jokes, so its tasteless and you should be ashamed imo

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

according to one of the redditors who have a high moral ground unlike us slimy thugs

making gary oldman mocap maymays is the equivalent of dead baby jokes, so its tasteless and you should be ashamed imo

quick someone put his face on a dead baby and post it on reddit

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Lastgirl posted:

I'm ashamed.

:gary: PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRP

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011
I especially enjoy them all complaining about 'having to see the gifs'. Seriously, is it that hard to NOT CLICK A LINK. Someone should link images of stillborn children there.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
huh.. you mean i dont have to click a link someone put on the internet?

:psyduck:

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Paladinus posted:

How can you not find :gary: funny? It's a funny face. Literal toddlers can recognise it as funny, but not citizens.
PAAAAARP

I know we throw around cult a lot but you'd think SC was a religion given how seriously shitizens take it

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013

Berious posted:

I know we throw around cult a lot but you'd think SC was a religion given how seriously shitizens take it

when people say notacult they're only half joking.

Pogue Ma Hoon
Oct 17, 2013

I like a nice pair of slacks.

Did that guy do a metric ton of cocaine before making that video? Jesus.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

SneakyFrog posted:

It's an acquired skill. Takes five rick rolls or one goatse to unlock.

How does Dead Baby (capitalized) rank in the FATAL rule book?

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

SneakyFrog posted:

I don't even know the psychological term but whatever it is when you literally have someone go "that's sharp" and then you touch it and cut yourself, and then bitch about it being sharp, knowing full well ahead of time.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

SelenicMartian posted:

It's an acquired skill. Takes five rick rolls or one goatse to unlock.

How does Dead Baby (capitalized) rank in the FATAL rule book?

the OSHA thread is pretty good for training your dont loving click muscles as well.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

It's more Space AIDS than cancer.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol

imagine being as broken as these redditors

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU