Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malkof
Oct 13, 2001

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

I'm the piece of paper flapping on the dickfan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Blocking Issue: EVA needs to support personal weapon usage, this will require code support as well as adjustments to the base poses.

http://youtu.be/cir3w-wIx9U

This was from last year.

That looks way better than the teaser trailer for Citcon and a bit too janky to be faked prerenders. CIG is pioneering reverse development.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

MeLKoR posted:

So, what's the hazing program for all these newcomers again? 20 posts in FYAD without getting banned? A report on the last couple of weeks of ADTRW?

FYAD is a dark place made of the worst of everything... i wouldnt send my most hated enemy their. My best friend on the other hand...

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Berious posted:

That looks way better than the teaser trailer for Citcon and a bit too janky to be faked prerenders. CIG is pioneering reverse development.

Wasting resources due to lovely project management isn't really pioneering. I feel for Illfonic.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

I don't have to work very hard at being an asshole. It comes naturally.

No practice needed.

Since Goons ruin everything, I'm pretending to be a Goon for Halloween!

Pogue Ma Hoon posted:

You could rationalize it to us if you'd prefer.

If you explain to me what I should rationalize... busy reading legal documents atm.

Do you guys think pretending to be married to someone and also posting pics of the person in question is punishable by law?

Cpt Underpants
Nov 19, 2008

Simply Irresistible
Grimey Drawer

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Do you guys think pretending to be married to someone and also posting pics of the person in question is punishable by law?

The only law around here which matters is almighty lowtax and his blessed minions.

Pogue Ma Hoon
Oct 17, 2013

I like a nice pair of slacks.

Karl_Ramseier posted:

If you explain to me what I should rationalize... busy reading legal documents atm.

Divorce papers? Sorry.

Incombibulator
Dec 9, 2014

I'm ready for my close-up
Ms. Gardiner...

Grimey Drawer

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Oh! oh! EDGY!
Go for it. Please. Say it straight up, without ambiguity, to his face.
Double dare ya dawg.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Karl_Ramseier posted:

like that I am married to her?

I think it is just fine

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Please continue, this will end well for you in every way.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

D_Smart posted:

The Santa Monica move was already in the works. I tweeted about it weeks ago. The new office is the one with the $20K cappuccino machine and which was halted due to a dispute with the contractor.

Frankfurt (CryTek guys) is working with Foundry 42 (SQ42) to get SQ42 out the door asap.

They are doing a major downsizing of Austin to save costs. It's cheaper in Germany than it is in the US. Plus that's where they can get more CryTek guys.

Getting a larger office space is meaningless and has no bearing on their ability to complete and ship a game.

It is cheaper in Germany? Hahahahahaha, oh lord. Source?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Of course it is. That is a heinous crime and you would be our hero for exposing it

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Karl_Ramseier posted:

If you love your jpegs that much I'm sure no one will mind if you pretend you're married to one. ADTRW does it all the time.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?
He's making a list
Legal's checking it twice,
He's gonna sue folks against goony advice,
Derek Smart is taking, CIG down,

He knows which state you sleep in,
Posts Wulf's every gross mistake
He's gonna show the whole wide world
Star Citizen is fake

So you better not tweet,
You better not doxx,
You better not post outside the hugbox,
Derek Smart is taking, CIG Down!

I hope CIG's not going to fold before Christmas, because I might record this for the awful xmas album.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Oh good you're still doing this? Either you're scared of D Smart siccing :woof: on you or much like a certain space game you have nothing real. Post it or gently caress off.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Karl_Ramseier posted:

What do you mean Karl "I've not spent any money on this" Ramseier?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
wow lookit all these new folks. I hope you are friendly and happy sorts.

No one mentioned the rule of humor trumping most other rules right?

test the boundaries of that one at your own risk

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

ShredsYouSay posted:

He's making a list
Legal's checking it twice,
He's gonna sue folks against goony advice,
Derek Smart is taking, CIG down,

He knows which state you sleep in,
Posts Wulf's every gross mistake
He's gonna show the whole wide world
Star Citizen is fake

So you better not tweet,
You better not doxx,
You better not post outside the hugbox,
Derek Smart is taking, CIG Down!

I hope CIG's not going to fold before Christmas, because I might record this for the awful xmas album.

Please PLEASE do this. I would buy/pira.. buy it.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

If Derek Smart is Don Quixote and CIG is a windmill, then Karl Rumsemer is an proportionately smaller Don Quixote tilting at a Dsmart-sized windmill. Maybe at a miniature golf course.

The Mini-Me of internet jousting.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

AP posted:

What do you mean Karl "I've not spent any money on this" Ramseier?

Here is a summary of everything of note Karl has ever said:

:gary: PAAAAAAAAAARRRRRPPPPP

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

T.G. Xarbala posted:

If Derek Smart is Don Quixote and CIG is a windmill, then Karl Rumsemer is an proportionately smaller Don Quixote tilting at a Dsmart-sized windmill. Maybe at a miniature golf course.

The Mini-Me of internet jousting.

considering i have laughed at dan dideo more in this thread, i think its more an old person jousting a mini golf windmill in an electric scooter with dying batteries.. its more sad than anything and hey

thats him in the wheelchair.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

alphabettitouretti posted:

Karl's reddit account, why are all of Sandi's email/twitter friends so insane and why does Karl keep talking about his brother in law?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Karl_Ramseier posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si5RyLmJupg

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

alphabettitouretti posted:

The more he starts trying to be vague but also swinging at Smart over this poo poo the more I'm reminded of that old WCW feud of Sting versus Black Scorpion. Black Scorpion was a mysterious man from Sting's past who would spook at him about stuff only Sting would know (in an incredibly vague manner) during or after Sting matches and perform magic tricks like turning a woman into a tiger instead of actually fight Sting.

Then when the actual fight happened Sting unmasked about ten dudes all pretending to be Black Scorpion in a parade of tomfoolery until finally it was revealed it was just Ric Flair again.

I guess what I'm trying to say is Karl's sick mind games are stuck in 1990 and no one found them entertaining then either.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

TheLastRoboKy posted:

The more he starts trying to be vague but also swinging at Smart over this poo poo the more I'm reminded of that old WCW feud of Sting versus Black Scorpion. Black Scorpion was a mysterious man from Sting's past who would spook at him about stuff only Sting would know (in an incredibly vague manner) during or after Sting matches and perform magic tricks like turning a woman into a tiger instead of actually fight Sting.

Then when the actual fight happened Sting unmasked about ten dudes all pretending to be Black Scorpion in a parade of tomfoolery until finally it was revealed it was just Ric Flair again.

I guess what I'm trying to say is Karl's sick mind games are stuck in 1990 and no one found them entertaining then either.

wait are you saying wrestling isnt real?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

TheLastRoboKy posted:

I'm thinking that he is more like Sting introducing the Shockmaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Q4EVpIFIk

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

:psyboom:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

gently caress me

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

I wonder how much money Matilda2013 has "invested" in CiG at this point. I mean, look at that CiG defense. Im guessing their childs entire college fund minimum.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

ah yes but you see

:gary: PAAAAAAARRRRRRRP

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

He can pretend to be anything but in the end he is just an insurance salesman.... er helpdesk analyst at American Family Insurance in Madison Wisconsin.... the cheese state.

Amun Khonsu fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Oct 31, 2015

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

SneakyFrog posted:

wait are you saying wrestling isnt real?

It's still more real than Star Citizen if that helps.

2DCAT posted:

I'm thinking that he is more like Sting introducing the Shockmaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Q4EVpIFIk

If he finally reveals the ace in his hole and it's as good as a fat man in a glitter-painted Stormtrooper helmet careening through a wall and to the floor all is forgiven.

He's just going to annoy Smart a lot and then declare victory like Wulf did I guess.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

TheLastRoboKy posted:

It's still more real than Star Citizen if that helps.

Bless you citizen

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

AP posted:

Karl's reddit account, why are all of Sandi's email/twitter friends so insane and why does Karl keep talking about his brother in law?

Sorry to tell you, but I don't have a reddit account.

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

wow. Is that you Karl?

When I think of a "Karl", this is the first thing coming to my mind:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vryan475_w4

English version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UjtkpNFJlQ

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Tank Boy Ken posted:

wow. Is that you Karl?

Karl is german I think.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

MeLKoR posted:

Karl is german I think.

well the c and k rule applies. :catbert:

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Sorry to tell you, but I don't have a reddit account.

We know your the biggest Arm Chair Lawyer that CiG has. How many jpegs they pay you with?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

loving brilliance here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

grimcreaper posted:

We know your the biggest Arm Chair Lawyer that CiG has. How many jpegs they pay you with?

None, I am just fascinated how someone like DS (with such a legal track record) can probably think going to court is a good idea. The poor guys that are with him in this class action endeavour.

You guys should really get a PACER account.

• Locked thread