Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I really hope i can somehow manage to roll a Francis Drake because she's the last Servant i need to complete my Arco Wada's Pink Haired Waifu Team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Hakunos/Xaviers are in as CE too. Coolio

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

-Troika- posted:

Watch me roll this loving 5 star too. My luck lately has been stupid.

I have literally every Servant I actually want except Saber Alter and Nero. :negative:

Hilariously, those are the two Sabers I have...

Holding out on rolls for cool lady Lancers and Bigskander :V

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

Sunny Day was kinda disappointing. I mean sure it was relatively true to the VN but it felt a lot like "orrrr this could happen!"

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Which Servants that everyone wants aren't in the game yet?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Pureauthor posted:

Scathach? Arjuna(?) also looks pretty sweet.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"
Forever waiting on Scathach and Mordred.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Pureauthor posted:

Li Shuwen.

jellycat
Nov 5, 2012

it's a nice day
Scathach, Arjuna, and Diarmuid.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Scathach, Arjuna, Ramses, Mordred, Semiramis, Frankenstein, Lancer Artoria, JAGUARMAN TAIGA.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Nursery Rhyme, One of the best designed servant.

Lancer artoria.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Rin, Taiga, Li Shuwen, Lancer Artoria, Assassin Emiya, Caster Gil, a good Cu, a good Assassin, Big Alexander, and Scathach.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
It's real weird to me that Scathach still isn't in-game, despite being one of the first Servants revealed.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Which one? :v:

ZoninSilver
May 30, 2011
It looks like the Reads and Reviews guy who did the well-received writeup on the UBW anime has begun on Fate/Zero now, he's up to episode 4 now. Apologies if I missed this in between game talk. http://rereadsandreviews.com/2015/10/11/fz1/

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

ZoninSilver posted:

It looks like the Reads and Reviews guy who did the well-received writeup on the UBW anime has begun on Fate/Zero now, he's up to episode 4 now. Apologies if I missed this in between game talk. http://rereadsandreviews.com/2015/10/11/fz1/

Oh, awesome. And I don't think stuff in between terrible gacha talk is a problem, if it's TM related might as well slap it down here.

As for Servants I'm waiting for in said terrible gacha: Scathach, Arjuna, Diarmuid, Ramses, Big Iskander, and Brynhild.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Reads and Reviews guy also finished watching KnK. Liked it a little less than UBW if his 7 / 10 is any indication.

KnK really is one of those bizarre series that'll either click or not. It's Nasu at his most philosophical, and for that I'd give it a lot of points, since it's clearly early in his career and he's still experimenting with his style. It's definitely one of the most unusual productions I've ever seen.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Kyte posted:

Which one? :v:

Both of them, obviously, but the Assassin version is the one i'll be saving up for.

Myurton
Jan 2, 2004

I <3 Asuka,
omg anime fag

DamnGlitch posted:

Sunny Day was kinda disappointing. I mean sure it was relatively true to the VN but it felt a lot like "orrrr this could happen!"

Are we forgetting that the nasuverse is a multiverse? Cause Sunny Day literally is a case of "orrrr this could happen!"

Which reminds about one of the reasons why I want to see Heavens Feel animated, cause it'll be really neat when Zelretch pops in from an alternate universe and goes "Hey I see you actually successfully made a copy of my mystic code."

Myurton fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Nov 2, 2015

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Pureauthor posted:

Mordred, Zero Gilgamesh, Saber Lancelot, Gawain, Li Shuwen (Assassin), EMIYA Alter, Lancer Alter, Nikolai Tesla, Charles Babbage

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Is there a Tesla servant

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Is there a Tesla servant
Yes. He look all evil streampunk though.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

It's so bizarre that Francis Drake will be a 5-star but characters like Nero or Medusa (who seems like a far more iconic Rider) are ranked lower.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Nyaa posted:

Yes. He look all evil streampunk though.

Ya I looked and he's generic as hell compared to mothefukking Golem Babbage

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Ytlaya posted:

It's so bizarre that Francis Drake will be a 5-star but characters like Nero or Medusa (who seems like a far more iconic Rider) are ranked lower.

Her baps are more powerful.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

So tired of this bullshit of making the midboss incredibly harder than the final boss. Yes, let's stick a loving 140000 hp Fafnir shifted to Assassin in. Because there's so many good Casters with damaging NPs, and hitting the entire party for ~3000 damage a round sure seems fair. So-called "final" boss Tamamo is insanely easier compared to that crap.

Incidentally, what's going on with Ea? Last time I checked it's supposed to be super-effective against Servants, but as far as I can tell it's just doing normal damage against them in this event.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
You sure? I haven't checked but it feels like it works fine to me.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

I've only had it doing ~24k damage to most of them with a number of buffs active. And it's coming off a lvl 80. For comparison, that's just slightly higher than my own Medusa's Bellerophon, and well below what the (also lvl 80) Attila on my list puts out. I could have sworn I've had it break 40-50k before, outside Servants in this event.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-11-01/voice-actress-miyu-matsuki-passes-away/.94904

Hisui, nooo :smith:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Her last blogpost was something to the effect of, "if I get better, I want to get married," Apparently.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Lord Koth posted:

I've only had it doing ~24k damage to most of them with a number of buffs active. And it's coming off a lvl 80. For comparison, that's just slightly higher than my own Medusa's Bellerophon, and well below what the (also lvl 80) Attila on my list puts out. I could have sworn I've had it break 40-50k before, outside Servants in this event.

I think Medusa might do higher than average damage with her NP, which would throw off the comparison. I use Gilgamesh and Arthur together, both level 60, and Gilgamesh definitely does about 50% more damage.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Rodyle posted:

Her last blogpost was something to the effect of, "if I get better, I want to get married," Apparently.

:cry:

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

Myurton posted:

Are we forgetting that the nasuverse is a multiverse? Cause Sunny Day literally is a case of "orrrr this could happen!"

Which reminds about one of the reasons why I want to see Heavens Feel animated, cause it'll be really neat when Zelretch pops in from an alternate universe and goes "Hey I see you actually successfully made a copy of my mystic code."

No, I know that, but that's *all* it was. I felt like they didn't make any extra effort to expand on it. I don't know what I was expecting, but even as the ending I preferred I was like "yup this sure is the other ending"

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's not like the true ending which got an entire epilogue of Shiro and Rin making kissy faces at each other to make it better.

Myurton
Jan 2, 2004

I <3 Asuka,
omg anime fag
Even though Unlimited Blade Works isn't my favorite arc of the story, I do feel they did a pretty decent job of animating it. Now we just have to wait for some Heaven's Feel movies (crossing fingers for more then one since the plot is so long.), and perhaps someone will be nice and actually finish translating Witch on the Holy Night.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
They already confirmed HF will be one movie.

It's gonna be a mess.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

BlitzBlast posted:

They already confirmed HF will be one movie.

It's gonna be a mess.

It's either gonna be bad in general (if they seriously try to stuff the entire route into movie length) or completely inaccessible to those who haven't played the VN (if they skip over a lot of early/mid stuff)

me, as long as we get Nine Bullet Revolver and Shirou and Kotomine throwing down and both scenes are good (and the stuff around them doesn't make me want to gouge my eyeballs out), I'm happy with it.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
It's gonna be an entire movie of nothing but Mapo Tofu and the Shirou vs. Kotomine fight. It'll be a heavy philosophical debate between Shirou and Kotomine.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.

alcharagia posted:

It's gonna be an entire movie of nothing but Mapo Tofu and the Shirou vs. Kotomine fight. It'll be a heavy philosophical debate between Shirou and Kotomine.

i read that as date

it works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
also sparks liner high OVA, please ufotable :pray: