Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

Now it's a party! Let's make this a good one guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

Alright, if anyone else wants in, I can make Catwife's spot available, but for now, the break is full :toot:

Thanks, everyone, for making this happen, payment is due on November 2nd or sooner if you so choose. As always, make payment via paypal to shifterdarkwolf@gmail.com . I will be getting stuff ordered at the beginning of the month and will order the UDS1 on a separate shipment, so if it arrives late, we'll still have stuff on the 7th to break with, just those S1 boxes will lag behind and be a weekday/next weekend minibreak. Hopefully it won't come to that anyways, but it is good to have a contingency.

I'm working on getting giveaways together (there will be 13, 14 if the Catwife spot gets taken by someone else. I'd like to be creative and come up with a neat way to give them out, but I will prob just draw names from a hat and let the person pick :haw:

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

15-16 Young Guns checklist is up:

201 Connor McDavid - Edmonton Oilers
202 Jordan Weal - Los Angeles Kings
203 Sergei Plotnikov - Pittsburgh Penguins
204 Max Domi - Arizona Coyotes
205 Andrew Copp - Winnipeg Jets
206 Mikko Rantanen - Colorado Avalanche
207 Joel Edmundson - St. Louis Blues
208 Kevin Fiala - Nashville Predators
209 Nick Cousins - Philadelphia Flyers
210 Emile Poirier - Calgary Flames
211 Malcolm Subban - Boston Bruins
212 Jacob de la Rose - Montreal Canadiens
213 Henrik Samuelsson - Arizona Coyotes
214 Connor Hellebuyck - Winnipeg Jets
215 Matt Puempel - Ottawa Senators
216 Nick Shore - Los Angeles Kings
217 Josh Anderson - Columbus Blue Jackets
218 Shane Prince - Ottawa Senators
219 Jared McCann - Vancouver Canucks
220 Stanislav Galiev - Washington Capitals
221 Artemi Panarin - Chicago Blackhawks
222 Viktor Arvidsson - Nashville Predators
223 Nikolaj Ehlers - Winnipeg Jets
224 Slater Koekkoek - Tampa Bay Lightning
225 Ronalds Kenins - Vancouver Canucks
226 Daniel Sprong - Pittsburgh Penguins
227 Nicolas Petan - Winnipeg Jets
228 Dylan Larkin - Detroit Red Wings
229 Robby Fabbri - St. Louis Blues
230 Joonas Donskoi - San Jose Sharks
231 Ben Hutton - Vancouver Canucks
232 Sam Bennett - Calgary Flames
233 Matt O'Connor - Ottawa Senators
234 Oscar Lindberg - New York Rangers
235 Colton Parayko - St. Louis Blues
236 Stefan Noesen - Anaheim Ducks
237 Anton Slepyshev - Edmonton Oilers
238 Sergei Kalinin - New Jersey Devils
239 Mike Condon - Montreal Canadiens
240 Antoine Bibeau - Toronto Maple Leafs
241 Kyle Baun - Chicago Blackhawks
242 Jean-Francois Berube - New York Islanders
243 Joonas Kemppainen - Boston Bruins
244 Mattias Janmark - Dallas Stars
245 Evgeny Medvedev - Philadelphia Flyers
246 Keegan Lowe - Carolina Hurricanes
247 Colin Miller - Boston Bruins
248 Brett Kulak - Calgary Flames
249 Connor Brickley - Florida Panthers
250 Connor McDavid/Sam Bennett CL - Edmonton/Calgary

Can Evgeny Medvedev really be considered a young gun?

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

All the Subbans please. Also Jean-Francois wins the best name award

Surmy
May 25, 2010

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
Samuelsson, Panarin, Ehlers, only a couple for me to pick up, yay.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

I think I read a review of that. Thought it was one of those baseball stories like "Pride of the Yankees", you know? But it's just about some crabby old sailors, stuck in this little town.
I actually want a Mike Condon. I believe in you back-up, gently caress Tokarski! :(

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

I'm going to see the Bruins vs Max Domi and the Coyotes tonight.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

anotherblownsave posted:

I'm going to see the Bruins vs Max Domi and the Coyotes tonight.

Fun stuff. The Coyotes seem to be on a quest to ruin their shot at 1st overall early in the season and I doubt they can keep playing well enough to hit top 3 in the Pacific. 4th place here we come :toot:

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

http://imgur.com/KrrmWsX
4th place indeed.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

That there is hockey going on and it is not even 5 is probably the one thing that has hosed me up about moving to the west coast the most. Not in a bad or serious way, it is just odd. Like when you find out there was a random noon game today and you don't know why until you figure out it was some kind of bullshit holiday like Columbus Day or Flag Day.

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

When I was out in Seattle I never knew what time it was. Hardest thing. I don't know I'd ever adjust.

Oof 6-0 sorry Dark

anotherblownsave fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Oct 28, 2015

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
My student loans for the fall finally hit my account so I'll send the money tonight, yay.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

I think I read a review of that. Thought it was one of those baseball stories like "Pride of the Yankees", you know? But it's just about some crabby old sailors, stuck in this little town.
Hey Dark, did you get my payment?

Didn't notice your probation, never mind! :v:

Gina like vagina fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Oct 29, 2015

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

I guess I should not get in trouble again until after the break :haw:

aunt jimima, could you please email me a shipping address? Thanks.

aunt jenkins
Jan 12, 2001

darkwolf220 posted:

aunt jimima, could you please email me a shipping address? Thanks.

Done, sorry about that!

Schremp Howard
Jul 18, 2010

What attitude problem?
Payment sent, sorry for sending it on the last day possible.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Krigen posted:

I actually want a Mike Condon. I believe in you back-up, gently caress Tokarski! :(

With Price out, I'm going to eat my words. If Tokarski and Condon manage keep the Habs on track this week, I'll pick up the best Rookie of each I can afford/find and I'll take back everything bad I said about Tokarski in the pre-season.

darkwolf220 posted:

That being said, I am going to load this one up with a ton of little surprises, since I am not doing anything for Christmas this year anyways :)

I just now remembered, no Christmas break, I'm a sad panda. :(

I might send you and your wife something anyhow, Vegemite Cadbury block coming your way!

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Krigen posted:

With Price out, I'm going to eat my words. If Tokarski and Condon manage keep the Habs on track this week, I'll pick up the best Rookie of each I can afford/find and I'll take back everything bad I said about Tokarski in the pre-season.

I just now remembered, no Christmas break, I'm a sad panda. :(

I might send you and your wife something anyhow, Vegemite Cadbury block coming your way!

Oh dear, it is like anti-Christmas :haw: If nothing else, it is new 'dare you to eat this' candy for friends :P

Also, today is due day for break payments, please make payment asap if you have not yet. Thanks!

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

darkwolf220 posted:

Also, today is due day for break payments, please make payment asap if you have not yet. Thanks!

I sent some money yesterday, did you receive?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

You should have payment very shortly

edit: sent

shyduck fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Nov 3, 2015

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Quantrill posted:

I sent some money yesterday, did you receive?

Well, I got it, but Paypal never sent me an email telling me I got it. Odd. Either way, thanks and I will be sure to mark it down.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Sending payment shortly. Forgot about this.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Hey guys, just an update. The bulk of the boxes in the break arrive tomorrow :toot: . I just got a shipping notice today for the 2 boxes of S1 that releases tomorrow. What does that mean? Judging by the shipping time from the earlier boxes, the S1 is due to arrive here on Saturday. The question is, will UPS deliver them Saturday. I think so, but if they do not, I will host a supplementary break Monday evening at 7PST for those 2 boxes. If it comes to that, we will be using the same teams we pick on Saturday, no redrafting. Should only take about 20 mins tops.

That being said, I am counting on having them Saturday.

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

Dark did you get my payment? :)

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

anotherblownsave posted:

Dark did you get my payment? :)

Yup, got it some time ago and marked you down. I will be sure to add that Tavares into your package :P

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

Use it well. Magic playing friends were PISSED. "You traded it for what?!?!"

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

anotherblownsave posted:

Well, you sold it for $55 plus a Tavares patch/auto, I think it was a fair deal.

I am probably going throw it into an EDH deck for a few years and revisit it then, see if Wizards jumps the shark with reprints by then.

Surmy
May 25, 2010

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!

darkwolf220 posted:

Well, you sold it for $55 plus a Tavares patch/auto, I think it was a fair deal.

I am probably going throw it into an EDH deck for a few years and revisit it then, see if Wizards jumps the shark with reprints by then.

Which card!

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

Foil full art windswept heath

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Bad news guys, according to the UPS tracking, the S1 will not arrive until Monday. All that changes is that we will have a short, supplementary break on Monday at 7PST to do those 2 boxes. We will be retaining the same teams, so when you draft Saturday, draft with the S1 in mind as well. I will post a list/photos of all the hits from those 2 boxes here for anyone who is unable to make it Monday night. Sorry that it happened this way, I was really hoping to have everything for this weekend :(

We're still going to kill it this break, we have a lot to live up to after the last one (Hall /25, Tavares /25, Gal 1/1 :toot: ) but I think we can outdo it :)

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

anotherblownsave posted:

for a microphone

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

In other card news, the bulk of this weekend's break came today safe and sound. Now if you will excuse me, I have a box of DC Women to open :D

e: No real* costume cards and a 1/1 sketch of Bleez. Not my favorite character, but I'll take it.

*totally fake

darkwolf220 fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Nov 5, 2015

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
I ordered a Series One box six weeks ago, and got a call that my local store had it in today. Didn't expect them to have it in, turns out the usual supplier is sending it out late. Instead, got one from a random half-case that came in through the secondary market.

Halfway through, McDavid.

Schremp Howard
Jul 18, 2010

What attitude problem?
I wonder how the coalition will be for series one. I remember on 05-06 series two Carter and Ovechkin were almost always in the same box.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Anyone?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750219

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Tonight is the night, 7PM PST, https://breakers.tv/darkwolf220 . See you all there.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

darkwolf220 posted:

Tonight is the night, 7PM PST, https://breakers.tv/darkwolf220 . See you all there.

This is 10PM for the civilized world.

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

I'm in chat now because I have nothing else to do, and 10pm is past my bed time, I am an old person. :negative:

Ashekaban
Aug 30, 2011
8 folks in chat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashekaban
Aug 30, 2011
On our last break, We pulled a sleeved buyback card.

Of Greg Mckegg

• Locked thread