Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?

pftc posted:

Caption this

whats the point of a turtle neck sweater without sleves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

pftc posted:

Caption this

Woman smiles as she sits in a car

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

pftc posted:

Caption this

oval office

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Nicholas posted:

whats the point of a turtle neck sweater without sleves

mr teal..

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

gotta keep your neck warm when your arms fall off from frostbite, so you have the maneuverability to open doors with your teeth

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

pftc posted:

Caption this

you can actually use the same caption in the photo of this CIG developer below as you can for the Sandi pic

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Ben, if you are reading this thread, ignore all these small minded fat-shaming bigots. Live your life the way you see fit, in fact I recommend putting on another 400lbs as a gently caress you to these haters!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

pftc posted:

Caption this

womanthinksaboutcrowdfunding.jpg

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?

Tarranon posted:

mr teal..

I'm sorry I totally lost my cool there.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

EminusSleepus posted:

this is the proper way to do crowdfunding

:drat:

someone fire up the space litigators and sue them in space court

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived
Who will stand by CR the longest when the house of cards is finally falling, Sandi or Ben? Place you are bets!

peter gabriel posted:

Woman smiles as she sits in a car

ooh good one!

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Ben. He's the only one who truly loves Chris, not like those pretenders, and one sweet day Chris will finally realise it you'll all see!

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer

fuzzknot posted:

RED WALDORF CUPCAKES

CREAM CHEESE ICING

Oh, and one more thing. Karl? gently caress right the hell off.

Or in non-SC shitposting terms.

:glomp:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Martout posted:

Who will stand by CR the longest when the house of cards is finally falling, Sandi or Ben? Place you are bets!

ooh good one!

Crobizzle and Sandi aren't working on this out of pocket. They are most likely getting paid way more than anyone else at CIG, aside from Ortwin. So in the end those three are guaranteed to walk away fabulously wealthier than with what they started with.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
the whole crynengine thing will becomes worse and worse as the years flip by. 2021? Cryengine 3 wtf is wrong with you? Cig will release a new newspaper delivery spaceship to fund the switch to a new engine.

BigMouthSingers
Oct 15, 2015

I still subscribe because the puzzlebox tells me to.

Star Citizen.... you're playing right now.

pftc posted:

Caption this

pwnd

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Agrajag posted:

im being super serious posting here now: how does ben poop, pee, and shower? i've asked before and i have yet to get an answer. like seriously his arms dont even have full range of motion.

does his wife use a pressure washer on him and vice versa? like lets think about his poops. the amount of food he takes in must be massive, now think about how much he must poop. how does a normal toilet not get clogged? also how does he even sit on a toilet?

CAN HE EVEN SEE HIS OWN PENIS?

he cant even reach it, let alone see it

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

pftc posted:

Caption this

thanks jpeg sale

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

The exploration mini game is actually based on Ben's daily struggle to find his cock.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

pftc posted:

Caption this

stay safe poverty nerds

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Actually that was mean. I'm not normally that mean.

He is fat though.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Eonwe posted:

stay safe poverty nerds

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mhyO26bVVw

what's your favorite game?
uh, star citizen

what's your favorite ship?
oh wow you know there's so many...

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

EminusSleepus posted:

this is the proper way to do crowdfunding

They're not alone, fortunately. While the Delta Green KS has had some problems with communicating their various pledge tiers, they posted this sobering message at an early stage:

quote:

We get a lot of suggestions that open with "in this other Kickstarter I saw..."; and we're going to stop you right there — in the great scheme of things, our most important mission is to get you quality books. Many other companies chase a growing total to see how high it can go; we are not that company. Many, many (many, many) other Kickstarters end in financial disaster, either through malfeasance, or miscalculation. We've created A LOT of Kickstarters, and we worked hard to make sure we're not hanging ourselves promising something in the tiers that will come back and kill us in the end.

Jegan Ace
May 6, 2014

Every non-lethal catapult launch is a triumph

:corrupt:
Any updates on the lawsuits, by the way?

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

D_Smart posted:

Well, I went to our archives and randomly dug up some invoices (1, 2, 3)from the named legal firms in that last action. In fact, my calculations were off. When I
looked at our Quickbooks ledger, the amount for just that action across 4 law firms, a PI firm, a forensics imaging firm etc was $609, 738.86

There you have it.

gently caress, I'm making an entire MMO for less than that.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
derek do you want to pay off some of my student loan debt or one of my car notes

ill do internet detective work for it

thanks in advance for your consideration of my job application

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
All the cool kids are singling out the idiot out and don't want anything to do with him.

edit: CR being the moron.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

pftc posted:

Caption this

White Knight Rider

Jegan Ace
May 6, 2014

Every non-lethal catapult launch is a triumph

:corrupt:
I might be 100 bux into the Croberts scam, but at least I'm not 610,000 bux into the scam.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

tooterfish posted:

Actually that was mean. I'm not normally that mean.

He is fat though.

He's right up there with Sandi as far as I'm concerned in the "piece of poo poo" factor. Only to be outdone by the Crobber himself.

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord

Jegan Ace posted:

Two weeks.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Jegan Ace posted:

Earth Shattering revelations by Derek Smart - tomorrow!

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Jegan Ace posted:

I might be 100 bux into the Croberts scam, but at least I'm not 610,000 bux into the scam.

Keep fighting the good fight.

well $100 is I would say a good amount spent with all these entertainments we see now. for a $100 you get to see how a CEO of a company rant like a bullied nerd with all that "I will sue you(I'm gonna tell mom)" threats

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

spacetoaster posted:

Give me this image

It was posted a day or two ago, hopefully someone in the past five pages were able to hook you up.

Cheatum the Evil Midget
Sep 11, 2000
I COULDN'T BACK UP ANY OF MY ARGUEMENTS, IGNORE ME PLEASE.
Im mad jelly that Dsmart has achieved my dream of being an independently wealthy middle aged curmudgeon who spends his days pursuing vendettas on the internet.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Octopode posted:

And that developing an engine from scratch is orders of magnitude more difficult than adapting even a badly-suited engine to your needs, right?

That's not true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Agrajag posted:

Crobizzle and Sandi aren't working on this out of pocket. They are most likely getting paid way more than anyone else at CIG, aside from Ortwin. So in the end those three are guaranteed to walk away fabulously wealthier than with what they started with.

yeah I get that but I mean when the money stops rolling in and Sandi still isn't being cast as the babe in the next Bond movie

• Locked thread