Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
Even since I received my refund I'm only invested in comedy gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jegan Ace
May 6, 2014

Every non-lethal catapult launch is a triumph

:corrupt:

EminusSleepus posted:

well $100 is I would say a good amount spent with all these entertainments we see now. for a $100 you get to see how a CEO of a company rant like a bullied nerd with all that "I will sue you(I'm gonna tell mom)" threats

Actually I get to see 2 CEOs of two different games behave like complete loving idiots. So you may be onto something there.

Furious Mittens posted:

Earth Shattering revelations by Derek Smart - tomorrow!

I am legitimately excited to see people getting sued over the internet because of internet spaceships from an awful, awful space game that doesn't exist yet.

This may be a new fetish of mine.

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

That's right.

Love you, too.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

fuzzknot posted:

That's right.

Love you, too.

love you three, invest in my future thx

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
when i grow up i want to be a internet poster cum warlod

BigMouthSingers
Oct 15, 2015

I still subscribe because the puzzlebox tells me to.

Star Citizen.... you're playing right now.
I'm keeping my money in the game because it's like gambling on sport, I could give 2 fucks normally, then I put $10 on a team and I can feel my heightened cardio vascular system.

Star Citizen is 10000x that feeling. If it bombs, the precious tears of the WK, if succeeds I get to weep over giant star ships.

Jegan Ace
May 6, 2014

BigMouthSingers posted:

I'm keeping my money in the game because it's like gambling on sport, I could give 2 fucks normally, then I put $10 on a team and I can feel my heightened cardio vascular system.

Star Citizen is 10000x that feeling. If it bombs, the precious tears of the WK, if succeeds I get to weep over giant star ships.

That's exactly how I feel.

Real talk though, for 100 bux I could have afforded 80% of Star Wars Battle Front with Season Pass.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Devian666 posted:

hello friend have you heard about the laffchain

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Deki posted:

I thought the reason they used Cryengine was that Crytek basically built their first couple of concept demos for them in exchange for exclusive licensing.

Yeah. Once they decided that's the engine they wanted to use, they were committed to it henceforth.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I can't remember how much I spent, although I feel it wasn't enough

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

AP posted:

Yeah, each new day brings more stupid, the petition didn't seem to help, there's at least 2,592 of them out there.

Yeah, I have no idea what effect they thought this would have.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

im cum walrus and welcome to mythbusters

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

D_Smart posted:

Maybe their goal was you would quote it in a post and you just got played like a deck of cards

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

pftc posted:

Caption this

Scamming people never felt soooooo goooood.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I am now a personal trainer full time so if anyone needs any tips just ask

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

D_Smart posted:

I don't get the cum guzzling lengths these people will go to defend this heaping pile of trash, but oh well, this just adds to the humor.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
hi Peter, it is good to see you :)

it is a shame i only see you in this thread, you should post in other threads instead, and even good ones

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Tarranon posted:

it is a shame i only see you in this thread, you should post in other threads instead, and even good ones

I post in a couple but not many I'm afraid, I find it tricky to keep up with many posts due to my malformed brain and idiocy

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Jegan Ace posted:

That's exactly how I feel.

Real talk though, for 100 bux I could have afforded 80% of Star Wars Battle Front with Season Pass.

I got my refund. Then went ahead and spent it on BattleTech, BlizCon Virtual Ticket, Star Craft 2, and Fallout 4.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Tarranon posted:

This is the only good thread. Don't take Peter from this place, his rightful throne next to Uncle Derek Smart.

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
hello derek what is your favorite type of sandwich

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Devian666 posted:

Its nice that redditors like Karl pay to keep us entertained.

Keep em coming.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

no_recall posted:

I got my refund. Then went ahead and spent it on BattleTech, BlizCon Virtual Ticket, Star Craft 2, and Fallout 4.

a fool and his money are soon parted, and then refunded, and then parted again

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Furious Mittens posted:

This is the only good thread. Don't take Peter from this place, his rightful throne next to Uncle Derek Smart.

It's good in here because you get everyone united in a common goal and people popping in and out who disagree, then you get photoshops, scandal, recipes and it's a real melting pot of really cool and good things.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

peter gabriel posted:

I post in a couple but not many I'm afraid, I find it tricky to keep up with many posts due to my malformed brain and idiocy

gently caress brain is a real problem for sure, and it's affected the posting lives of hundreds

stay strong and keep the faith, brother

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

no_recall posted:

Wow so you're just full of bad decisions

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I only every bought SC because I wanted to be in space in VR but they dropped support, and so have Elite - goddam space pricks.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Tarranon posted:

gently caress brain is a real problem for sure, and it's affected the posting lives of hundreds

stay strong and keep the faith, brother

Thank you, I am willing to give other threads a go but am limited by my limitations

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

peter gabriel posted:

I am now a personal trainer full time so if anyone needs any tips just ask

How do I work on my glutes while shaving my pubes and scamming nerds out of their welfare checks?

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Romes128 posted:

Wow so you're just full of bad decisions

:smuggo:

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

peter gabriel posted:

I only every bought SC because I wanted to be in space in VR but they dropped support, and so have Elite - goddam space pricks.

Occulus works in Elite, just don't update the SDK.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Gonkish posted:

How do I work on my glutes while shaving my pubes and scamming nerds out of their welfare checks?

Sit ups with a razer on the end of a stick in your mouth, you could sit on a rowing machine and have the machine hit a bell everytime it goes back which triggers an audio based command into a PC to upload a spaceship JPEG onto Ebay, so everyime you lean forward to shave, on the back stroke as you straighten up you'll hear a satisfying DING noise as another scam is released

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

hello friend have you heard about the laffchain

I've been cashing in on the laffchain for quite some time. Ever since Bruce Wagner "Mortgage Broker" streaming tv show. A mortgage broker that the judge pointed out had never gotten anyone a mortgage.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

no_recall posted:

Occulus works in Elite, just don't update the SDK.

I will, but first let me complain

Jegan Ace
May 6, 2014

Is hating on Fallout 4 in vogue now?

Hard to keep up with the new cynical goon crowd these days.

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

peter gabriel posted:

I will, but first let me complain

lol

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
They're waiting for you Gordon, in the test chamber that we made a jpeg of and sell for hundreds of dollars

What other good game quotes could be Star Citizened?

The JPeGS were a lie

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
GLADOS :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Tarranon posted:

a fool and his money are soon parted, and then refunded, and then parted again

I am a fool! Actually, I'm Korean and disastrously good at Starcraft, a game about spaceships.

And I realized Blizz put the new Warcraft trailer behind a the Ticket's paywall. That has to be Activillians business decision.

• Locked thread