Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I especially like Karl's theory that Bootcha's posts about Star Citizen going back 3+ years—including photos of him using his pickup to cart around Wing Commander movie set pieces for Lesnick (IIRC; it was so long ago)—were all just an elaborate long con in the event that the project went south.

Sound reasoning there. :downsbravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

But seriously it's pretty obvious that Karl's trying to get Bootcha to break NDA and is angling for any way to do get him to do that.

This is a person that literally wants to see someone else lose thousands of dollars out of sheer malice. Not like a bunch of chucklefucks watching CR scam people and laughing at them while warning people not to trust him, he's in this to actively and maliciously harm someone financially because they criticized a theoretical videogame he preordered.

Just like Raess2014, come to think of it.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Oh and Karl, Bootcha has seen behind the curtain and he says get a refund.

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Now I spilled my coffee over the whole bed.
That's him with the espresso!

So they got their early investors to play the waiters? That's perhaps why people spend thousands of dollars on spaceship pics. "Here, please sign this contract. Ah yes the money, thanks. Now please could you serve me an espresso? And go buy some beer."

If this is real, you're the biggest idiot I ever came across. I can't stop laughing. But hey this raess guy in the forum tend to believe you, perhaps I should tell him about this new discovery.

Ok, let's get this straight:
A public picture is proof for you being an investor? That might be enough for DS, but not for me. Why don't you show us the signed contract? This shouldn't matter anyway after you identified yourself and acknowledged that Sandi is a racist motherfucking bitch.
If they don't slap you in the face for what you did here they never ever won't.
But please just bring me the milk, would you?

You are a person that buys jpegs and have the critical thinking and reasoning skills of a small retarded child. Bootcha can post a picture of copy paper that he wiped his rear end with after an all you can eat at Taco Bell and it would still hold more weight than anything you post because:

Wise Learned Man posted:

I especially like Karl's theory that Bootcha's posts about Star Citizen going back 3+ years—including photos of him using his pickup to cart around Wing Commander movie set pieces for Lesnick (IIRC; it was so long ago)—were all just an elaborate long con in the event that the project went south.

Sound reasoning there. :downsbravo:

Also, you really should seek mental help because you are the prime candidate for suicide when this demented fantasy you call a game fails. Though you just might be that special brand of delusional that buys whatever the con is selling and fully refuses to admit he was conned. You just might be too stupid for the shame to overcome you. That's a special kind of stupid that you should be proud of.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Karl won't turn, he's on a crusade.

e:

T.G. Xarbala posted:

But seriously it's pretty obvious that Karl's trying to get Bootcha to break NDA and is angling for any way to do get him to do that.
And that's even funnier because he thinks he's this awesome puppet master with the 10 alt accounts and he's gonna ruin everyone that is threatening The Vision when in reality he's a transparent moron.

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

T.G. Xarbala posted:

This is a person that literally wants to see someone else lose thousands of dollars out of sheer malice. Not like a bunch of chucklefucks watching CR scam people and laughing at them while warning people not to trust him, he's in this to actively and maliciously harm someone financially because they criticized a theoretical videogame he preordered.

Just like Raess2014, come to think of it.

notacult.jpg

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

He's proven himself to be a morally worse person than he even considers Derek Smart to be so gently caress'im.

Like, everyone knows Derek Smart is a blowhard who lives up to his reputation, but when you set that aside he's still a better person than this Karl_Ramsmeier guy. And Raess2014/2015. And whoever matilda2013 is, whose name clearly predates Raess2014 by a year but oh no though they're also on a crusade against all of CIG's critics they're certainly not the same guy as those other two identical German assholes trying to "destroy" Bootcha, heavens that would be absurd.

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene

Sharks Dont Sleep posted:

Karl really throwing it down here.

Bootcha and Karl have both come out swinging hard, but who will win the title of slightly less retarded backer?

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Like, everyone knows Derek Smart is a blowhard who lives up to his reputation, but when you set that aside he's still a better person than this Karl_Ramsmeier guy.

That's Dr Derek Smart Ph.D to you, pal.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
what kind of juicy stuff is Derek promising in his blog later?

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

MeLKoR posted:

And that's even funnier because he thinks he's this awesome puppet master with the 10 alt accounts and he's gonna ruin everyone that is threatening The Vision when in reality he's a transparent moron.

Like if Karl and Raess and matilda were all just one evil little pissant that's fine, but if they really are all separate people then the Star Citizen community is the most hosed up place to be, with a bunch of sleazy Germans who clearly type English as an obvious second language. The implications of buying this guy's bullshit makes Star Citizens look even worse than they already do.

Also I don't care that matilda is or isn't Raess/Karl, but when Raess posts on the RSI forums that "gee wouldn't it be nice if this Bootcha guy broke NDA and got his investment taken away from him" and then immediately after Karl comes in here saying to Bootcha "I don't think you're an investor, why don't you break your NDA and give more definitive proof you are," how the gently caress is anybody supposed to interpret this? Besides the fact that this person is the absolute scum of the earth.

What I'm saying is that hey, Citizens! You're even worse than goons. Congrats on that.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues
Karl's just upset that not a single one of his auditor personalities will ever get as close to CIG's staff as Bootcha has.

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Like if Karl and Raess and matilda were all just one evil little pissant that's fine, but if they really are all separate people then the Star Citizen community is the most hosed up place to be, with a bunch of sleazy Germans who clearly type English as an obvious second language. The implications of buying this guy's bullshit makes Star Citizens look even worse than they already do.

Also I don't care that matilda is or isn't Raess/Karl, but when Raess posts on the RSI forums that "gee wouldn't it be nice if this Bootcha guy broke NDA and got his investment taken away from him" and then immediately after Karl comes in here saying to Bootcha "I don't think you're an investor, why don't you break your NDA and give more definitive proof you are," how the gently caress is anybody supposed to interpret this? Besides the fact that this person is the absolute scum of the earth.

What I'm saying is that hey, Citizens! You're even worse than goons. Congrats on that.

Scammed Citizens are bitter Citizens. But its all good cause he paid :10bux: to post here and self owned.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Really Karl there is not need to reinforce the stereotype of the malicious German. The movies do that for us well enough.

Also if there are two auditors and that Matilda said "my dad is an auditor, too" then mystery solved I guess.
Soon, on a Reddit near you:
Masters of the Verse. A father and his equally retarded son, out to cleanse the verse of the non-believers.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Karl_Ramseier posted:

If this is real, you're the biggest idiot I ever came across. I can't stop laughing. But hey this raess guy in the forum tend to believe you, perhaps I should tell him about this new discovery.

Bootcha posted:

I was, and still am to a certain extent, one of the spergiest Wing Commander spergs. I kinda consider myself Patient Zero to this whole Star Citizen thing.

Bootcha until you get your money back, don't be tricked into doing anything that CIG might attempt to use as justification for keeping it, they are quite good at that. You can safely ignore Karl/Raess2009 as he's pretending he's not Raess2014, who are both auditors, obsessed with goons, they go to extreme lengths to defend Star Citizen and were born in Germany in same year, in the same month on the same day.

Karl has been lying throughout his time here and there should be no requirement on your part to provide more detail on what's going on with your money, considering he's been lying about his.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Like if Karl and Raess and matilda were all just one evil little pissant that's fine, but if they really are all separate people then the Star Citizen community is the most hosed up place to be

Did Ben go to a convention of german auditors and bite them all or something? How many german auditors can there be in a single gaming community?

AP posted:

You can safely ignore Karl/Raess2009 as he's pretending he's not Raess2014, who are both auditors, obsessed with goons, they go to extreme lengths to defend Star Citizen and were born in Germany in same year, in the same month on the same day.
That doesn't prove anything, there were a fuckload of german auditors born that day and Karl is like the Paolo of Germany.

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Nov 3, 2015

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

AP posted:

You can safely ignore Karl/Raess2009 as he's pretending he's not Raess2014, who are both auditors, obsessed with goons, they go to extreme lengths to defend Star Citizen and were born in Germany in same year, in the same month on the same day.

Karl, you got served.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

:drat:

Cheatum the Evil Midget
Sep 11, 2000
I COULDN'T BACK UP ANY OF MY ARGUEMENTS, IGNORE ME PLEASE.

G0RF posted:

Derek will probably chime in with info. I personally have a guess but I just don't like speculating too much without solid data, and really, her potential misrepresenting of her age is a pretty minor offense in the grand scheme. It's probably the most sympathetic lie she would tell (because we all know Hollywood has no use for unknown female properties in their 30s or above.)

I will say that Sandi herself has created a biography so full of contradictions that, if nothing else, we should know better than to trust her as a reliable source. She lies about herself-- a lot-- and brags about herself just as much. How she reached this age-- whatever it is-- without learning that true confidence in self doesn't require perpetual acts of self-congratulation ("I'm currently reading LotR in French", "I train in MMO twice a week with a Six Dan Blackbelt", etc.), attention seeking (like dressing way too provacatively for work), misrepresentation of self (educational credentials / age / professional accomplishments) and alleged humiliation of subordinates (The Escapist accounts) is the bigger mystery to me.

It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. But perhaps there is a key. And that key is Narcissistic Personality Disorder

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

AP posted:

Bootcha until you get your money back, don't be tricked into doing anything that CIG might attempt to use as justification for keeping it, they are quite good at that. You can safely ignore Karl/Raess2009 as he's pretending he's not Raess2014, who are both auditors, obsessed with goons, they go to extreme lengths to defend Star Citizen and were born in Germany in same year, in the same month on the same day.

Karl has been lying throughout his time here and there should be no requirement on your part to provide more detail on what's going on with your money, considering he's been lying about his.

every time I see the word Karl Ramseier this picture always pops up

becareful Bootcha coz maybe the SS are into you.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

G0RF posted:

I will say that Sandi herself has created a biography so full of contradictions that, if nothing else, we should know better than to trust her as a reliable source. She lies about herself-- a lot-- and brags about herself just as much. How she reached this age-- whatever it is-- without learning that true confidence in self doesn't require perpetual acts of self-congratulation ("I'm currently reading LotR in French", "I train in MMO twice a week with a Six Dan Blackbelt", etc.), attention seeking (like dressing way too provacatively for work), misrepresentation of self (educational credentials / age / professional accomplishments) and alleged humiliation of subordinates (The Escapist accounts) is the bigger mystery to me.

I'm reading Harry Potter in French; does that qualify me to run the marketing department of a game publisher?

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

AP posted:

Wow Karl, do you think things have perhaps gone s bit too far when you're having to do this much lying to distance yourself from your own posts? I think your should consider taking a step back from all of this, getting a refund and really considering the situation you've found yourself in.

Incombibulator
Dec 9, 2014

I'm ready for my close-up
Ms. Gardiner...

Grimey Drawer

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Besides, what are the odds that Karl and Raess are two completely different German auditors who behave like assholes in the same way with the same opinions on everything?

Well, I always thought that Dissociative Identity Disorder with a side order of Schizophrenia was a thing.
Could be, is all I'm saying.

Jegan Ace
May 6, 2014

Every non-lethal catapult launch is a triumph

:corrupt:

T.G. Xarbala posted:

He's proven himself to be a morally worse person than he even considers Derek Smart to be so gently caress'im.

Like, everyone knows Derek Smart is a blowhard who lives up to his reputation, but when you set that aside he's still a better person than this Karl_Ramsmeier guy. And Raess2014/2015. And whoever matilda2013 is, whose name clearly predates Raess2014 by a year but oh no though they're also on a crusade against all of CIG's critics they're certainly not the same guy as those other two identical German assholes trying to "destroy" Bootcha, heavens that would be absurd.

It's all awful, all of it.

But I have one question, is Karl whoever the gently caress worse than Wulf "TheWraithMeisterCock" Knight?

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer
Karl I don't want you to get a refund now, I don't think what you've been doing has been very nice and hope you keep your chips in.

Even if you somehow foolishly believe this antisocial shitposting club you Star Citizen whales have is helping CIG, despite all the evidence to the contrary, there's no reason to pick on an actual early investor and try to cause him difficulties.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Why is everyone biting Karl_Ramseier's obvious troll bait? :confused:

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Maldoror posted:

Because watching a train crash and then explode is exiting.

So many of these cultists have somehow pulled off being more repugnant than the average goon which is very impressive.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

EminusSleepus posted:

every time I see the word Karl Ramseier this picture always pops up

becareful Bootcha coz maybe the SS are into you.

Calling shenanigans. She is far too blonde to be executed.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Jegan Ace posted:

It's all awful, all of it.

But I have one question, is Karl whoever the gently caress worse than Wulf "TheWraithMeisterCock" Knight?

Wulf just wanted to be loved, Karl is moved by spite.

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Maldoror posted:

He needs to :frogout:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Skoll posted:

Calling shenanigans. She is far too blonde to be executed.
Fortunately they checked if the rug matched the drapes. Should have shaved...

no_recall posted:

gently caress that, I want to see the meltdown. Even if he doesn't react as long as he sticks around till then you know he'll be reading.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Incombibulator posted:

Well, I always thought that Dissociative Identity Disorder with a side order of Schizophrenia was a thing.
Could be, is all I'm saying.

I advised him to delete the reddit account, which he also says isn't his, not going to screenshot from it but it mentions mental health issues a few times.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

AP posted:

I advised him to delete the reddit account, which he also says isn't his, not going to screenshot from it but it mentions mental health issues a few times.

I wonder if you were to do a survey of people who back with very large amounts of money and refuse to consider getting a refund due to the state of the game, what the prevalence of this sort of thing would be.

Personally this thought makes me pretty angry with CIG more than anyone else.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

no_recall posted:

Oh boy. Karl might be a poo poo poster who has mental issues but he isn't even close to the level of actual Something Awful crazies like Grover or Caro(RIP).

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I'm not sure if I want to know more.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Ok, let's get this straight:
A public picture is proof for you being an investor? That might be enough for DS, but not for me.

Its enough for everyone who stil lbelieves in Star Citizen, public pictures is all theyve got.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
Bootcha, just post a JPG of a paperwork folder with a CIG sticker on it that says like INVESTOR DOCUMENTS

Everyone will have to believe you then, because JPGs of things are just as good as the real thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Nicholas posted:

bethesda ruined fallout

That reminds me I bet No Mutants Allowed are loving pissed about Fallout 4 and not afraid to post about it while they wait for their Pipboy editions.

• Locked thread