Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
Gotta say kinda funny that derick is on RSI's case for always not delivering and he can't even do it himself with a text blog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

ShredsYouSay posted:

So basically CIG is targeting the mentally ill with it's sales pitch.

I think they are targeting everyone, it just works best on the mentally ill.

MrDorf
Apr 28, 2006

Grimey Drawer

MeLKoR posted:

He's the one that has been pumping the hype on this post for weeks, it better deliver now and not be a bag of "two weeks".

I've been waiting for him to deliver the hype since Take 2 Interactives Battlecruiser 3000AD.

(Actually I love everything about this thread Derek please don't ever change.)

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

FrankieGoes posted:

I've seen the same thing over and over. Obviously not all jpeg buyers fall into this category, but I bet being a major SC proponent means you're something like 1,000% more likely than average to have some sort of serious mental or emotional problems.

Simply liking space ships, outer space, other planets, or other things like that, makes you 500% more likely to be mentally ill alone

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Matilda2013 0 pontos 22 hours ago
The ninth voice in my head. Hey Karl if you're reading this, just tell them you are my 4th voice, so they can continue to blow their dicks and stop annoying me.
And don't reason with them, it's useless. They just want to have their fun with Derek.
poo poo, I'm starting to feel we're being played. :ohdear:

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

MeLKoR posted:

Ah yes the puppet master defense he sure got us.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?

CrazyLoon posted:

Don't have PM system with just a basic SA account and don't know how else to contact you, so gently caress it - here's me with one block + chorus (the 2nd one)

And here's my 3x chorus ending, with the conclusion being :gary: PAAAAARRRRRRRRRRPPP

Use whatever you will or don't, either way can't wait to hear it all. It'll be a nice capstone to me getting my full refund last month...

Your link doesn't seem to be working.

Unlike this one maybe?

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

MrDorf posted:

The buildup is reaching critical mass at this point...the longer he waits the more epic it'll need to be. If he doesn't drop something soon the leading image of his blog will have to be an FBI agent with his knee on Croberts neck, or goons will not be satisfied.

It's meant to be an ironic reflection on SC's failure to deliver.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

MeLKoR posted:

:kingsley:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Internet tough guy and puppet master, that's a well... not really very rare combo at all.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Someone gave Derek 90 million dollars so he's now adding a persistent universe, go karts, and sports ball to his blog. Should be out within 12 months.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

ShredsYouSay posted:

Your link doesn't seem to be working.

Unlike this one maybe?

I will admit to being a bit of a noob with dropbox...thanks for telling me this. Does this work now?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0bnjictqg3laza7/CrazyLoon%202nd%20refrain%20%2B%20chorus.mp3?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bw4bznozggs0qty/CrazyLoon%203x%20chorus%20%2B%20PARP.mp3?dl=0

NM...will figure it out if not, thanks again.

CrazyLoon fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Nov 3, 2015

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Wafflz posted:

Internet tough guy and puppet master, that's a well... not really very rare combo at all.

Derek, I'm reading crazy posts again while waiting.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

MeLKoR posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7djYYE63Ug

DarkRefreshment
May 5, 2015

Nothing is funnier than a dog in a formal outfit. Look it up on the internets.
Yeah this blog better come soon. I've not masturbated all day in anticipation and I have two towels ready so hurry up Derek :P

:gary: sploooooooge

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat

MeLKoR posted:

they played us like a drat :gary: PARRRRRP

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

It's almost November 4th here, even RSI isn't this slow with jpeg spaceship updates.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Wait, what disease does Dickwulf have? Some kind of penis disease?

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Where can I pay to preorder a screenshot of dsmarts blog post

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

CrazyLoon posted:

I will admit to being a bit of a noob with dropbox...thanks for telling me this. Does this work now?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0bnjictqg3laza7/CrazyLoon%202nd%20refrain%20%2B%20chorus.mp3?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bw4bznozggs0qty/CrazyLoon%203x%20chorus%20%2B%20PARP.mp3?dl=0

NM...will figure it out if not, thanks again.

If you right click on the file in the dropbox folder, it should have a "copy public link" option, which means people don't have to download things to play it. I'm not sure what that would be in German.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

FrankieGoes posted:

He was under going electric shock therapy for severe depression or something similar.

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat
derek, i am :f5:ing your blog when will you update with stunning revelations?!?!?!!?

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

FrankieGoes posted:

He has Donkey Brains.

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

FrankieGoes posted:

He has...

THE WULGE

ShredsYouSay posted:

So basically CIG is targeting the mentally ill with it's sales pitch.

Ah yes, the classic "For-Profit College" strategy.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

:eyepop:

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

"Let's say I am mildly interested in SC" Karl, seriously get help pretending to be your own kid and lying to complete strangers about a stupid "potential" game, is odd to say the least. This is not normal behaviour.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Wrap it up guys no blog means Chris was right and we have to buy some jpegs

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Here is a jpg for you guys

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Mario Karl would be a bad game

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Daztek posted:

It is like an angel peering through a cloud in sprintime

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

In news about things that exist

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=90802.0

The Directors Cut for Blue Planet War In Heaven just got released and is probably the closest you'll ever get to Freespace 3

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Look at that goddamn face. That is chilling. It's like looking in to the face of your death. No one's cheeks should be twice as fat as their goddamn skull.

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT
lol, round verse

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

peter gabriel posted:

Mario Karl would be a bad game

It's so buggy. Character selection is a bitch, doesn't matter who you choose you end up with a randomly selected personality. Then during the race no matter what you do they just keep hitting themselves with pickups and running over their own foot.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat

Ahh, thank you. I wanted to post my catte from awhile ago, but the thread had moved on.

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

AP posted:

"Let's say I am mildly interested in SC" Karl, seriously get help pretending to be your own kid and lying to complete strangers about a stupid "potential" game, is odd to say the least. This is not normal behaviour.

I think I'd like to know more about Karl's knowledge about covering up criminal acts.

Derek, please post and let us know you're ok :ohdear:

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Daztek posted:

I'm the flea.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Kilmers Elbow posted:

I'm the flea.

Lets pretend it's a cat biscuit crumb :3:

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Vire posted:

Gotta say kinda funny that derick is on RSI's case for always not delivering and he can't even do it himself with a text blog.

this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Guess I got what I deserve
Kept you waiting there, too long my love
All that time, without a word
Didn't know you'd think, that I'd forget, or I'd regret

The special love I have for you
My baby PU

• Locked thread