Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

ShredsYouSay posted:

Btw Pete, don't tell me you've put up your christmas tree on the 3rd of november..
What if he never takes it down?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat

Oh god, peter is this yours? Because my Honeybee has been been beaten in the cute catte picture category certainly.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Xaerael posted:

I figured since people were posting jpegs of their cats, I'd post a jpeg of my jpeg cats.

This is Patches, Socks, Bandit and Pickles hanging out on and around their cat metropolis. Cat Metropolis only cost me 50 golden fish, so it was a pretty good bargain since it can keep multiple cats entertained!

My poor cattes are still living outside :(

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Matlock Birthmark posted:

Oh god, peter is this yours? Because my Honeybee has been been beaten in the cute catte picture category certainly.

Yes!

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Wishes life was in Everquest classic graphics.
Lipstick Apathy
This is like that scene in Braveheart where William Wallace gets knocked off his horse by a helmeted man. Reveal: It was his "friend" :gary: Paaaaarp :yarg:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When they were babies

And now when they're full grown and loving annoying

(thankfully I don't live with them anymore :smug:)

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Nov 4, 2015

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

shitin milk posted:

im permabanned poster smartstomper2014. i first started sending money to cloud imperium games when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “jpegs” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “REVERSE THE VERSE” and “The CIG Teams Magical Ship Maker has a gift, Any ship he touches becomes more sexy and increases exponentially in damage state complexity” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing Derek Smart in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “Chris Roberts” style of game development was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” Star Citizen to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

same

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Oh god ha ha, in that cat folder is my pics of this place, you might recognise this...

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Oh good, very nice catte, though not as crushingly adorable as when he/she was a kitten.

Also, we don't let Honey into the Christmas trees, she'd tear them to shreds.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

I don't have to work very hard at being an asshole. It comes naturally.

No practice needed.

Since Goons ruin everything, I'm pretending to be a Goon for Halloween!

chaosbreather posted:

I think it's way more likely that Karl is pretending to be his dad, not the other way around.

I am my father, my brother in law, my daughter and perhaps his dad, all in one person.

It's a full time job, I can tell you.

This Huffman case cost you a lot Derek and then a voluntary dismissal? You wanted 75k and just had to pay what? 30k on fees? And all the documents are still out there. Yes I would call that a glorious victory.
And people are going to court on your behalf? These poor bastards...

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Matlock Birthmark posted:

Oh good, very nice catte, though not as crushingly adorable as when he/she was a kitten.

Also, we don't let Honey into the Christmas trees, she'd tear them to shreds.

I'm looking for kitten pics :3:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/3rez1v/the_goons_are_getting_restless/

D_Smart you are turning us into the laughingstock of the internet. :argh:

e: Even Karl is back to mock us. Good lord, the dishonor.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Karl_Ramseier posted:

I am my father, my brother in law, my daughter and perhaps his dad, all in one person.

This Huffman case cost you a lot Derek and then a voluntary dismissal? You wanted 75k and just had to pay what? 30k on fees? And all the documents are still out there. Yes I would call that a glorious victory.
And people are going to court on your behalf? These poor bastards...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK2fNG26xFg

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
So the store page says "Fly Now" but I can't figure out where I need to go to actually "Fly Now."

Can someone help?

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Eonwe posted:

is this where they sing happy birthday to star citizen

thats my favorite thing they've ever done

Post more of your catte. I like it

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Karl_Ramseier posted:

I'd believe it, since you are so amazingly one note that you apparently post about nothing else but Star Citizen.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
With Derek not publishing, I'm beginning to question everything.

Maybe Karl doesn't have brain damage...
Maybe Sandi loves pubes...
Maybe this will be Gary Oldman's high water mark...
Maybe goons dont real...

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Quick, someone insult him so he vomits out several pages of text and can finish his blog "edit" quickly.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

G0RF posted:

I think AP posted a great animated gif from there once, as the bearded dude looks in the camera in something like humiliation.

Lord_NeckBeard
Oct 26, 2015

MeLKoR posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/3rez1v/the_goons_are_getting_restless/

D_Smart you are turning us into the laughingstock of the internet. :argh:

e: Even Karl is back to mock us. Good lord, the dishonor.

It's what you goons get for poo pooing the pew pew of the pu!

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Unfunny Poster posted:

When they were babies

And now when they're full grown and loving annoying

(thankfully I don't live with them anymore :smug:)

You stole my cats. (The one on the table and the one on the chair)

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
Kenwood makes microwaves? That's terrifying.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

The only thing I can think is that maybe the Swedish Mafia have him tied up somewhere?

Oh it just breaks my heart to think they've got him trapped somewhere, doing God knows what to him, and he's calling out for us, just desperately trying to post his to his blog.

moonraker
Oct 29, 2015
I could not let Sandi epic speech at gamescon go unrewarded . SO I gave her the Oscar she always dreamed about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibI9Lmv2BFY

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Beet Wagon posted:

The only thing I can think is that maybe the Swedish Mafia have him tied up somewhere?

Oh it just breaks my heart to think they've got him trapped somewhere, doing God knows what to him, and he's calling out for us, just desperately trying to post his to his blog.

They won't let him go until he buys at least a dozen spaceship jpegs

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Has anyone called the hospitals? Maybe wheelchair kid ran him over to prevent the Truth from coming out.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
Thanks, man. That one kills me for some reason.

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

AP posted:

Bootcha until you get your money back, don't be tricked into doing anything that CIG might attempt to use as justification for keeping it, they are quite good at that. You can safely ignore Karl/Raess2009 as he's pretending he's not Raess2014, who are both auditors, obsessed with goons, they go to extreme lengths to defend Star Citizen and were born in Germany in same year, in the same month on the same day.

Karl has been lying throughout his time here and there should be no requirement on your part to provide more detail on what's going on with your money, considering he's been lying about his.

That is a good advice. But a boring one. One question AP: the second link, what it is about? To play my role probably I need more information. This is actually fun and worth the 20 bucks.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Daztek posted:

They won't let him go until he buys at least a dozen spaceship jpegs

Will they let us crowdfund him a spaceship jpg fund? I bet we could get like 80, maybe 90 million probably.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.
So been away for a bit, is Derek completely radio silent?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Karl_Ramseier posted:

That is a good advice. But a boring one. One question AP: the second link, what it is about? To play my role probably I need more information. This is actually fun and worth the 20 bucks.

But I thought you didn't buy your account or any avatars?

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

No he said he is adding stuff

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

He's currently being served up at an Ikea store :(

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Well, he's missed a deadline he set for himself for posting his next set of revelations on his blog. So pretty much a standard Tuesday for him.

Nothing that special about that.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

She is very intently staring at a specifc area on the pinata doll before she lasors razors away

Also: given his facial hair and guilty look, dude knew he would never pass the inspection

Karl_Ramseier
Aug 21, 2015

No practice needed.

Mirificus posted:

Mild interest:

I think she likes me. What happens if a schizophrenic person loves one of his or hers personalties. Can they have babies?

Meonekton
Oct 26, 2014

moonraker posted:

I could not let Sandi epic speech at gamescon go unrewarded . SO I gave her the Oscar she always dreamed about

this is art

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I'm working on a lovely little game for a local jam tonight and so help me god that blogpost better be done before I am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

moonraker posted:

huh......who made that.

• Locked thread