Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Karl_Ramseier posted:

I think she likes me. What happens if a schizophrenic person loves one of his or hers personalties. Can they have babies?
Hi there. I don't usually do this kind of thing, but you need to gently caress off and get some counselling before you hurt someone over a videogame vapourware you loving mad oval office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

moonraker posted:

I could not let Sandi epic speech at gamescon go unrewarded . SO I gave her the Oscar she always dreamed about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibI9Lmv2BFY

welp

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Face it, it's all lies, he bailed with our ships. I told you guys that gifting him our ships without knowing what the plan was to crash the grey market could only end like this but you greedy fuckers wouldn't stop nagging me. gently caress you, that's $1000 I'm out if he doesn't deliver.

MrDorf
Apr 28, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Deki posted:

I'm working on a lovely little game for a local jam tonight and so help me god that blogpost better be done before I am.

It should be a mix of Game Dev Studio and Plague, Inc. You've got to make a game successfully from pitch to delivery before former game devs in various countries write negative blogs that prevent you from profiting in those region.

Also gently caress Madagascar.

MrDorf fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Nov 4, 2015

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

if the clock strikes midnight with no blog, derek has officially self owned

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Karl_Ramseier posted:

I think she likes me. What happens if a schizophrenic person loves one of his or hers personalties. Can they have babies?

I don't think so. On your question, yes that is possible. As an expert on the matter of brain babies, I can tell you the true fact that not only is it possible, the resulting brain babies are called "Horrors" and they will eat you from the inside until you are a hollow shell of a human being. So I can't really recommend making them, instead seek the therapy you need.

God speed, weird space friend.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

moonraker posted:

I could not let Sandi epic speech at gamescon go unrewarded . SO I gave her the Oscar she always dreamed about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibI9Lmv2BFY
:gary: :gary: :gary:

moonraker
Oct 29, 2015

Kakarot posted:

huh......who made that.

This is what happens when you work night shifts with internet access and your unsupervised

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Google Butt posted:

if the clock strikes midnight with no blog, derek has officially self owned

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Meonekton posted:

this is art
That's gold!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Imagine having this try to have sex with you

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Karl_Ramseier posted:

That is a good advice. But a boring one. One question AP: the second link, what it is about? To play my role probably I need more information. This is actually fun and worth the 20 bucks.

Hey.

Shut up.

Tia.

Cat update, two new cattes have visited my yard since my last post, their names are Princess and Snowball. I'm worried about Chris Roberts ever seeing Snowball as she is pure white, and he might mistake her for a huge pile of cocaine and try to snort her up his nose. Princess really likes to play with a ball of yarn, and Snowflake is quite partial to the red rubber ball outside.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat

vyst posted:

I can't imagine at his size he'd be a very active partner. Seems more like you'd have to imagine trying to provide sex to him while he lies there.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

MeLKoR posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/3rez1v/the_goons_are_getting_restless/

D_Smart you are turning us into the laughingstock of the internet. :argh:

e: Even Karl is back to mock us. Good lord, the dishonor.

Oh god, reddit is quoting my bad posts. This is the worst kind of internet shaming.

El Grillo
Jan 3, 2008
Fun Shoe

Bootcha posted:

Goonettes and Gentlegoons, in preparation for my last, final, Star Citizen video, I have one thing to ask of you.

Your screeching, nails-on-chalkboard, horrific, out-of-tune, dying cat, terrible singing voice.

Please turn your attention to this audio file, Guideline.mp3
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f7sfrtqzzblfdgw/Guideline.mp3?dl=0

See where I'm going?

Awhile ago in the Goonrathi forums I was going to put this together, during more optimistic times, but it got shelved. Now, I think it a fitting end to my involvement with Star Citizen.

If you would like to participate, please select a line from the lyrics below, record it in mp3 format, upload it to a dropbox, and post me the address to download.

If you do record a line, please include one chours and one 3x chourus.

Should you need a backing track, turn to this youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfxyJZ0ry7k

I know this thread is melting down more than ever right now and everything but this is loving genius and I can't wait to hear the finished version.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol reddit

go gently caress yourself

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

He's a smug piece of poo poo, in my opinion. He sees nothing wrong with this project, refuses to listen to reason, and likely loves his weight because "there's so much to love".

He is the perfect personification of this project.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

vyst posted:

Can those two even mate? How would that work, mechanically speaking? Does he have a 2 foot long dick or something?

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

MeLKoR posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/3rez1v/the_goons_are_getting_restless/

This is a shameful turn of events. Shameful.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

MeLKoR posted:

Can those two even mate? How would that work, mechanically speaking? Does he have a 2 foot long dick or something?

The surprise here is that Bens nether regions has morphed into a sweaty pussy and his SO puts on a strap on.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

MeLKoR posted:

Reasonable chance the OP is Karl's new reddit account, to go with his three twitter accounts.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Furious Mittens posted:

He's a smug piece of poo poo, in my opinion. He sees nothing wrong with this project, refuses to listen to reason, and likely loves his weight because "there's so much to love".

He is the perfect personification of this project.

The caption

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers
Could not find a photo of one of my cats so...

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

1500 posted:

Could not find a photo of one of my cats so...

Sir your cat has a beak

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Stop PMing me to keep this poo poo in the private thread, either he shows up or makes the the loving "post that is going to crash the grey market" or he returns my ships. I won't be shut up with gifts of stupid avatars any longer, I've been a team player and did my part, I want my money or my poo poo.

Where the gently caress are you Derek Smart?

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Wishes life was in Everquest classic graphics.
Lipstick Apathy
When there are stressful times like these I resort to crockpot buffalo chicken tater tot casserole. :gary:

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat

Woh now, I'm going to need to stop you right there. I'm afraid the Star Citizen thread just can't contain both catte.jpg and bird.jpg. Please redo your bird.jpg.

Now if it was a concept of a bird.jpg that would be released in the future, I'd love to see it.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
gently caress....I gave Derek $500 worth of ships to crash the market too and now hes disappeared without a trace. What did he do with all that other money we gave him to make the lawsuit happen? Last I heard the total was posted in You need a Platinum Upgrade to view this link.
We're hosed, arent we?

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
So guys I've been wondering why all these star citizens seem to be auditors. Can you think of any other organizations that have the concept of auditing?

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
Real life should be more like pro-wrestling so the next time we see Derek it will be after his heel turn and he's on Reverse the Verse talking about the next ship sale.

Biscuit Hider
Apr 12, 2005

Biscuit Hider
Do you guys think CR finally had Derek taken care of?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

AP posted:

Reasonable chance the OP is Karl's new reddit account, to go with his three twitter accounts.

No, it's just a coincidence that this person is German too. lol

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

MeLKoR posted:

I broke my "don't read reddit" rule and went to that link. After reading just a few posts, I could feel my IQ erroding.

My favorite part is where no one understands jokes on a comedy forum.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Kakarot posted:

gently caress....I gave Derek $500 worth of ships to crash the market too and now hes disappeared without a trace. What did he do with all that other money we gave him to make the lawsuit happen? Last I heard the total was posted in You need a Platinum Upgrade to view this link.
We're hosed, arent we?

It appears so. Likely, he was going to deliver then legal wanted to have another review and put some revisions in. This probably was too much for Derek, and now he's run off with our jpeg's of ships.

I can't believe I was taken in by this scam!

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

fuctifino posted:

No, it's just a coincidence that this person is German too. lol

Well he'll have to deny it before I'm sure it's him.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

ben please just ignore all the idiots itt and do what your enlarged heart feels is best. start eating deep fried sticks of butter as a light snack

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Othin posted:

Real life should be more like pro-wrestling so the next time we see Derek it will be after his heel turn and he's on Reverse the Verse talking about the next ship sale.

That would be amazing. Please let this happen.

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived
I have been laughing at Karls posts for a while but lately it's more disconcerting and worrying to see him post than funny.

Sure you're alright Karl? What's going on up in there?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Is Derek not answering anyone else in the IRC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

peter gabriel posted:

Is Derek not answering anyone else in the IRC?

He's not even picking up his phone :ohdear:

• Locked thread