Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

revmoo posted:

So guys I've been wondering why all these star citizens seem to be auditors. Can you think of any other organizations that have the concept of auditing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I propose that we renounce our faith in Derek and immediately switch our loyalty to Karl. Alles heil Karl! Alles heil Karl!

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
someone post quickly

Lord_NeckBeard
Oct 26, 2015

Kakarot posted:

gently caress....I gave Derek $500 worth of ships to crash the market too and now hes disappeared without a trace. What did he do with all that other money we gave him to make the lawsuit happen? Last I heard the total was posted in You need a Platinum Upgrade to view this link.
We're hosed, arent we?

Keep that to secret concierge forum! Don't open us up to tortoise interference lawsuits!

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Kakarot posted:

gently caress....I gave Derek $500 worth of ships to crash the market too and now hes disappeared without a trace. What did he do with all that other money we gave him to make the lawsuit happen? Last I heard the total was posted in You need a Platinum Upgrade to view this link.
We're hosed, arent we?

See, I told you guys. I've been saying from the start that D_Smart just doesn't have the capability to make the market crash. I told you guys it was a scam, and that you were going to lose all your ships, and not to put faith in him until he showed you some results.

Why couldn't everyone just be reasonable and wait until he crashed the grey market and then give him ships for it.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Martout posted:

He's not even picking up his phone :ohdear:

Croberts likely broke both of Derek's legs and he's painfully searching for a wheelchair.

When we see him, we will proudly say "That's him in the wheelchair".

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

moonraker posted:

I could not let Sandi epic speech at gamescon go unrewarded . SO I gave her the Oscar she always dreamed about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibI9Lmv2BFY

Hahaha PAAAAAAAAARRRP

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I hadn't even bought anything before this "legendary goon exploit" started, I bought into this poo poo just to help with the market loving. I told you I needed that money back and he and you guaranteed I'd have my poo poo in less than two months. He's been delaying this poo poo for weeks and today he's nowhere to be seen? gently caress him and gently caress you all.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK DEREK SMART OR I'M BLOWING THE LID ON THIS!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Derek Smart is dead RIP

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
blow my lid :wiggle:

Meonekton
Oct 26, 2014
Derek Smart
Derek Smart
Derek Smart

Is it working?

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat

MeLKoR posted:

That's a bit harsh, after all it's a pre-alpha blog.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

MeLKoR posted:

I hadn't even bought anything before this "legendary goon exploit" started, I bought into this poo poo just to help with the market loving. I told you I needed that money back and he and you guaranteed I'd have my poo poo in less than two months. He's been delaying this poo poo for weeks and today he's nowhere to be seen? gently caress him and gently caress you all.

What the absolute gently caress is going on? A blogs late and everyone's freaking the hell out.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

MeLKoR posted:

Can those two even mate? How would that work, mechanically speaking? Does he have a 2 foot long dick or something?

T-rex arms :q:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

What the absolute gently caress is going on? A blogs late and everyone's freaking the hell out.

There's more to it behind the scenes

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
OMG I JUST SHARTED

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

crowdfunded hijinxs going up the wall

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Das Gray posted:

When there are stressful times like these I resort to crockpot buffalo chicken tater tot casserole. :gary:

That sounds both awful and excellent. I'm imagining the tater tots being crispy, though, which seems impossible in a crockpot. If they're soggy, it's just awful.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
if Derek stole all my jpegs, i'm going to be mad

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

revmoo posted:

So guys I've been wondering why all these star citizens seem to be auditors. Can you think of any other organizations that have the concept of auditing?

I remember reading about auditors in a book once. Isn't there like, just one organization employing auditors? Also if Karl Ramseier is an auditor too, he does a poo poo job at impersonating a human being.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Derek you should get that blog up, it looks incompetent when you miss a promised date. (Duh?) :p

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
Seriously, the blog will no longer update, and we'll later find out Dsmart has been murdered.

The only clues will be a plate of meatballs and some unidentified black hair in the shower drain.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

2DCAT posted:

if Derek stole all my jpegs, i'm going to be mad

Dude he even emptied the recycle bin, all that spaceships are be gone :(

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

peter gabriel posted:

There's more to it behind the scenes

I figured as much. Just seems like it was delayed and suddenly everyone turned. Then again, this is the internet. So no surprise there.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

I figured as much. Just seems like it was delayed and suddenly everyone turned. Then again, this is the internet. So no surprise there.

Welcome to Derek World

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Beet Wagon posted:

See, I told you guys. I've been saying from the start that D_Smart just doesn't have the capability to make the market crash. I told you guys it was a scam, and that you were going to lose all your ships, and not to put faith in him until he showed you some results.

Why couldn't everyone just be reasonable and wait until he crashed the grey market and then give him ships for it.

To be quite honest after he gave me this avatar I felt pressured and couldn't say no. I don't have many friends IRL and here was this famous guy taking an interest on me... $1000... gently caress ME!
We've been played. Worse than that, I've been played because of you idiots.

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer
Got a few good voice clips for the requiem video. Keep 'em coming folks.

Oh, right. Forgot to check the thread weather.

DEREK POST SOMETHING

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

We've been short selling Idrises and Javelins and Endeavors on the gray market for months. When Derek crashes the market we were going to cover and make millions. But now it looks like we're all hosed. I'll owe 150k dollars on my margin call if Derek doesn't post that blog RIGHT loving NOW.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

MeLKoR posted:

To be quite honest after he gave me this avatar I felt pressured and couldn't say no. I don't have many friends IRL and here was this famous guy taking an interest on me... $1000... gently caress ME!

I'll be your freind IRL

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

MeLKoR posted:

If this is even beginning to be serious, there's a thing called self control. Its an important tool in life. Just saying.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

FrankieGoes posted:

We've been short selling Idrises and Javelins and Endeavors on the gray market for months. When Derek crashes the market we were going to cover and make millions. But now it looks like we're all hosed. I'll owe 150k dollars on my margin call if Derek doesn't post that blog RIGHT loving NOW.

ehwhatis

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

There goes Derek Smart, blasting off again~

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

Gwaihir posted:

T-rex arms :q:

Its amazing what they can to when in motion

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Libluini posted:

Her reaction on Derek's delayed doom blog.

His TONGUE IS STICKING OUT !

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
Hmm, we're going to need a new shitposting strategy if Derek is out of the picture. Does wheelchair kid have an account here yet?

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Ha, it is him, bloke has no clue how predictable he is. Failed again Karl, make another account, also make a new SA one and try to fit in for a couple of weeks.

"A company is at steak!"

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

If this is even beginning to be serious, there's a thing called self control. Its an important tool in life. Just saying.

Wait I minute, let me stop for a second to really parse this.

Are you for real right now? Because it's kinda hard to tell in this thread.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

You. You were the one that talked me into this. I've long suspected you were always speaking up for "him". Have you come to see how we're taking it Derek? Give me my poo poo.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
dd y knw y cn typ wth n vwls nd ppl cn stll tll wtf yr syng?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
derek smart, what a card

• Locked thread