Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

What the absolute gently caress is going on? A blogs late and everyone's freaking the hell out.

:justpost::pcgaming::justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

MeLKoR posted:

I hadn't even bought anything before this "legendary goon exploit" started, I bought into this poo poo just to help with the market loving. I told you I needed that money back and he and you guaranteed I'd have my poo poo in less than two months. He's been delaying this poo poo for weeks and today he's nowhere to be seen? gently caress him and gently caress you all.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK DEREK SMART OR I'M BLOWING THE LID ON THIS!

WOW! Dude calm down and keep it in You need a Platinum Upgrade to view this link.
There will be HARSH consequences if you dont!

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Maldoror posted:

His TONGUE IS STICKING OUT !

Your cat avatar is what my short sighted pal thought my cat did all the time, he thought the patch on her chin was her mouth

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

peter gabriel posted:

dd y knw y cn typ wth n vwls nd ppl cn stll tll wtf yr syng?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Totally agree

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I feel dirty and used, perhaps violated by Derek Smart.

Shameful.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

quote:

Goo s are acting like they gifted spaceships to Derek so he could bring down the Grey market. LMFAO, do they actually think that is believable?

And the post just above this:

quote:

>Here's an interesting quote....

>>Face it, it's all lies, he bailed with our ships. I told you guys that gifting him our ships without knowing what the plan was to crash the grey market could only end like this but you greedy fuckers wouldn't stop nagging me. gently caress you, that's $1000 I'm out if he doesn't deliver.

>His plan is to get the GOONS to give him ships? For what? So he can make money off of them to use to fund LOD? So he can "crash" the market by making people fearful of giving him money for SC ships?

So yes, Reddit, to an idiot this japery clearly is believable. Since we're dealing with the kind of hardcore morons who hand over real money for jpegs in an obvious scam it is a fair bet that at least some of you cretins will believe anything.

Hey reddit archive this :gary: PAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRPPPPPP

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

FrankieGoes posted:

We've been short selling Idrises and Javelins and Endeavors on the gray market for months. When Derek crashes the market we were going to cover and make millions. But now it looks like we're all hosed. I'll owe 150k dollars on my margin call if Derek doesn't post that blog RIGHT loving NOW.

gee now reddit knows and they wont buy them... lol as if

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

quote:

Legal Stuff
All content © Derek Smart, 2015.

This is a guy who knows his poo poo imo

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

MeLKoR posted:

You. You were the one that talked me into this. I've long suspected you were always speaking up for "him". Have you come to see how we're taking it Derek? Give me my poo poo.

NEVER. I got BMWs to buy son.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

MeLKoR posted:

Stop PMing me to keep this poo poo in the private thread, either he shows up or makes the the loving "post that is going to crash the grey market" or he returns my ships. I won't be shut up with gifts of stupid avatars any longer, I've been a team player and did my part, I want my money or my poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El_dRRryY54

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Kakarot posted:

WOW! Dude calm down and keep it in You need a Platinum Upgrade to view this link.
There will be HARSH consequences if you dont!

What? Are you going to doxx me? I don't give a gently caress, I need my money back or I'm in serious poo poo IRL. I told you I had to return the money before anyone noticed.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

Matlock Birthmark posted:

Wait I minute, let me stop for a second to really parse this.

Are you for real right now? Because it's kinda hard to tell in this thread.

What is "real"

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

What is "real"

What I mean is....Actually in this thread you are correct. Carry on then.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

What is "real"

This is real

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Libluini posted:

This is real

Well I'll be damned. It surely is.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
The amount of dumb poo poo that gets posted in here that reddit actually things is real is loving shocking haha.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

what sexual positions are still left to ben and his wife? i'm legit curious about the physics of 2 blobs mating

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

where's smart we want smart

smart smart smart

*fart*

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

So I've never actually watched any of the 10,000 video things they've done, but are scripted things like this common? I mean even a stupid high school video skit ends up being something like an hour of work for 1 minute of footage so if they do this crap all the time, how do they even get any work done?

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
he opened up arenacommander.exe and realized it is actually really good.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

FrankieGoes posted:

We've been short selling Idrises and Javelins and Endeavors on the gray market for months. When Derek crashes the market we were going to cover and make millions. But now it looks like we're all hosed. I'll owe 150k dollars on my margin call if Derek doesn't post that blog RIGHT loving NOW.

Pork bellies are going belly up.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

Derek Smart is dead RIP

Are we going to find a destroyed supercar on the interstates of florida, with a strange russian man at fault?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

2DCAT posted:

if Derek stole all my jpegs, i'm going to be mad

I can't emptypost this hard enough

El Grillo
Jan 3, 2008
Fun Shoe

Bootcha posted:

Got a few good voice clips for the requiem video. Keep 'em coming folks.

Oh, right. Forgot to check the thread weather.

DEREK POST SOMETHING

Post dem lyrics, boy. Make it easy for us.

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

Libluini posted:

This is real

This is real

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
bitcoin breaks $400

der "ek sm" art goes missing

coincidence?

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
Chris Roberts showed up at his house with a dead horse head.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

AP posted:

Ha, it is him, bloke has no clue how predictable he is. Failed again Karl, make another account, also make a new SA one and try to fit in for a couple of weeks.

"A company is at steak!"
I don't understand why he has a compulsion to create an elaborate web of thinly veiled accounts everywhere.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Bootcha posted:

Got a few good voice clips for the requiem video. Keep 'em coming folks.

Oh, right. Forgot to check the thread weather.

DEREK POST SOMETHING
Did you post lyrics? Hook us up!

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

bitcoin breaks $400

der "ek sm" art goes missing

coincidence?

loving gently caress.

Is that what this is? Fuuuuuck.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

El Grillo posted:

Post dem lyrics, boy. Make it easy for us.

G0RF posted:

Did you post lyrics? Hook us up!

You can just listen to it by ear and sing along into the mic, while getting the music from his guide.mp3 via headphones. It's how I did it for my take. Although I will admit, I used to sing in a choir and as backvocals so...maybe it would be easier for others.

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers

Matlock Birthmark posted:

Woh now, I'm going to need to stop you right there. I'm afraid the Star Citizen thread just can't contain both catte.jpg and bird.jpg. Please redo your bird.jpg.

Now if it was a concept of a bird.jpg that would be released in the future, I'd love to see it.

Is this better?

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

o7 ???

Karl Matilda Somethingstarcitize, are you one of those Germans the Evegoons evicted from Cloud Ring? Or did you lose isk when your application to GSF failed?

dangling pointer
Feb 12, 2010

Just release the alpha version to hold us over Derek.

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

- Ponzi Scheme Survivor -
I currently do not own a cat...but I have this as a placeholder...

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Percelus posted:

what sexual positions are still left to ben and his wife? i'm legit curious about the physics of 2 blobs mating

The male passes his seed to the female using his pedipalps. She then spermjacks it and for the rest of her natural life she can have his babies whenever she wants and suck his SC royalties dry till the kids are all 18.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Mirificus posted:

I don't understand why he has a compulsion to create an elaborate web of thinly veiled accounts everywhere.

brain disorder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Mods, please change title to Star Citizen: Derek, post something!

• Locked thread