Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

1500 posted:

We are waiting Derek

(Left to right: Hathor, Osiris, Anubis)

How's he even supposed to write a blog with 3 cats judging his writing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Decrepus posted:

In light of recent events I would like to make a vote of no confidence in D_Smart and call for him to resign from the upper echelons of the goon hierarchy.

Please make him turn in his badge and crystal. I'm not comfortable knowing that he has one of the crystals.

I will never t(h)rust again.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Decrepus posted:

In light of recent events I would like to make a vote of no confidence in D_Smart and call for him to resign from the upper echelons of the goon hierarchy.

Here here!

:gary: PAAAARRRP:gary: PAAAARRRP:gary: PAAAARRRP:gary: PAAAARRRP:gary: PAAAARRRP:gary: PAAAARRRP:gary: PAAAARRRP:gary: PAAAARRRP:gary: PAAAARRRP:gary: PAAAARRRP

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Decrepus posted:

I motion to send this thread to the :gas: chamber and begin a new one with Bootcha as the OP.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
hooooo boy this is real bad news

really did my back in good

if only something like a blog post were to appear to keep my mind off of the searing pain

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
That doesn't sound good. Over here I really shouldn't have eaten those giant breakfast tacos and drank that large glass of apple juice.

It happened about 20 minutes ago. It's late and I was hungry. But I ate too much. Now the reactor in my spaceship is going critical, if you catch my drift.

If only there was a blog post to read while I sit on this porcelain throne.

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Nov 4, 2015

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
DEREK! YOU FORGOT TO POST.

CiG HAS WON THIS DAY!

Pogue Ma Hoon
Oct 17, 2013

I like a nice pair of slacks.

trucutru posted:

I motion to send this thread to the :gas: chamber and begin a new one with Bootcha as the OP.

Seconded.

Biscuit Hider
Apr 12, 2005

Biscuit Hider
Derek Smart

Biscuit Hider
Apr 12, 2005

Biscuit Hider
Derek Smart...

Biscuit Hider
Apr 12, 2005

Biscuit Hider
Derek Smart!

WITH THIS WE SUMMON THEE!

to0terfish
Apr 4, 2015

Pork Pro
We are dealing with the Swedish mafia. Maybe somebody should go check on him.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

TubeStank posted:

i just stretched and hurt my back ohhh hgod this isn't good folks

Sounds like you need a stretchgoal my friend.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 5 days!)

Im_drunk posted:

We are dealing with the Swedish mafia. Maybe somebody should go check on him.

This. I am honestly terrified the IKEA mafia have turned Derek Smart into a snazzy chair made of human bone and skin.

Does anyone have the catalogue number? I might want to buy it to commemorate his passing.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

This is my dog Churchill. He likes to sleep in boxes but he loves blog posts. For just a few words a day you can help him Derek.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

DancingShade posted:

This. I am honestly terrified the IKEA mafia have turned Derek Smart into a snazzy chair made of human bone and skin.

Does anyone have the catalogue number? I might want to buy it to commemorate his passing.

Full Metal Boxers
Feb 20, 2007

COME LITTLE BITCOIN.... COME MY WAY.....IN THE MID NIGHT HOUR... I YELL NO NO NO... WITH A REBEL YELL I YELL MORE MORE MORE.... BIT COIN... I WANT TO FUCK YOU

trucutru posted:

A challenge hath been issued

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Derek has self owned so hard, he should be exiled to reddit.

ether
May 20, 2001

Rewriting your POTATOblog to spite that bingochart takes time, just saying

Jegan Ace
May 6, 2014

Every non-lethal catapult launch is a triumph

:corrupt:

Decrepus posted:

Upper echelons of goon hierarchy sounds super gay and really poo poo, and therefore he is better off remaining there in the company of shitlords.

Also, wow what an unexpected turn of events.

Not only does Croberts not deliver, but neither does Derek Smart. Petulant manchildren, the lot of them. We need Beer back, or gently caress - even Octopede as OP is fine.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Someone cut the power to his house and destroyed his blog post while he was offline.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Wafflz posted:

Derek has self owned so hard, he should be exiled to reddit.

you monster

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
There's too many goons / too many people / making too many shitposts / and not enough love to go around. Can't you see...

This is land of confusion.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

trucutru posted:

Third-ed. But we should hear from the arch goon before we banish him to FYAD island.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Raskolnikov posted:

Nixie waiting for Derek's blog.

puppy is frustrated by delay of derek blog

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

I slept for 7 hours and still no blog post, how could he do this.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Justin Tyme posted:

When I play video games with my friends such as CS:GO or Battlefield the one thing I really wish I was able to do is enact a really gruesome realistic first person rape scene on them

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer

Investor sighting.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

same

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

thatguy posted:

Lock the thread, ban Derek, remove the gang tag, let Bootcha make the new thread.

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene
History repeats itself, first as tragedy, then as farce. We have been battlecruisered.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Maybe Derek's dead?

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Sedisp posted:

This is my dog Churchill. He likes to sleep in boxes but he loves blog posts. For just a few words a day you can help him Derek.

!!!

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Maybe Derek's dead?

Cream soda and the guy in the wheelchair got their revenge. They couldn't allow Derek to cause any more problems for Star Citizen.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
Let's talk Swedish Mafia.

quote:

"Indeed, Sweden has been pretty good at exporting its own, home-grown gangsters.

One of the first home-grown criminal networks to use mafia techniques such as threats and violence as a business concept was the Uppsala Mafia. Having started out by selling steroids at the gym, the gang eventually achieved worldwide notoriety after luring international companies into investing in Gizmondo, a company that built on the back of a handheld gaming console that barely reached the market.

In total, Gizmondo was drained of 1.6 billion kronor. The scam got international attention last year after Stefan Eriksson, one of the crew's top dogs, split his seven million kronor Ferrari Enzo in half, crashing into a telephone pole in Malibu, California while driving at 250 kilometres per hour."

Serious question: Is Derek dead or kidnapped? He was on the trail of new information in the hours leading up to his silencing. Promising to crack open the story with even more new information than we could handle...

This is all starting to get a little Dorothy Kilgallenish... Right when she was going to crack the big story...

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

The swedish mafia rubbed Derek out. Bootcha go underground. They're coming for you next.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

jaegerx posted:

The swedish mafia rubbed Derek out.

That's how they do.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

G0RF posted:

Let's talk Swedish Mafia.

Serious question: Is Derek dead or kidnapped? He was on the trail of new information in the hours leading up to his silencing. Promising to crack open the story with even more new information than we could handle...

This is all starting to get a little Dorothy Kilgallenish... Right when she was going to crack the big story...

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
RIP Derek Smart

Swedish Mafia took him out.

oh well...time for a new thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
RIP thread, you caught reddit aids