Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

alphabettitouretti posted:

:psyduck:

BOY I SURE HOPE I CAN HAVE A PARTY VARIANT OF MY FAVOURITE JPEG WITH DISCO BALLS AND RED LIGHTS FOR ALL THE CONSENTING ADULT SERVICES WHICH WILL BE TAKING PLACE.

Go gentle on them, it's probably the only way they'll ever get invited to a party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Sappo569 posted:

Go gentle on them, it's probably the only way they'll ever get invited to a party

... or get laid.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Sappo569 posted:

They can google image search 'party' and print out a picture. As good as the real thing.

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene
The Cutlass Purple includes a reception area, private recreational room and secure prisoner chamber. Take female players captive and earn credits. It's just a fact of life.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

:chloe:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

Mukip posted:

The Cutlass Purple includes a reception area, private recreational room and secure prisoner chamber. Take female players captive and earn credits. It's just a fact of life.

Where's my Cutlass Hostel variant where kidnap victims are mutilated and killed for the twisted sexual pleasures of the 1%?

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

fuctifino posted:

... or get laid.

Do Wolf plushies count?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Hey, maybe he likes bullshit. He's a SC backer after all.

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013
Also milf.

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Just got to the part of the thread where Derek did a :gary: PAAAAAAAAARRRP and it was good.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

alphabettitouretti posted:

:psyduck:

BOY I SURE HOPE I CAN HAVE A PARTY VARIANT OF MY FAVOURITE JPEG WITH DISCO BALLS AND RED LIGHTS FOR ALL THE CONSENTING ADULT SERVICES WHICH WILL BE TAKING PLACE.

Look again. He doesn't say consenting adult. He says consenting human being. :pedo:

D_Smart posted:

Been busy all day. And legal wanted me to source some info in the article before making it live. That's all done now and it will go live in the morning.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2015/11/interstellar-pirates/

Goons:

cukP3fKiFQ8G

Heh, 'cuk'

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
Incredible stuff, but if this is true it's amazing and the grey market is finished. Derek will need to put a new blog out asap. Link > You need a Platinum Upgrade to view this link.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
Is that it? We are just posting these links to anyone who grabs an account and platinum now? Should have kept it to PM's.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
amazing.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Sillybones posted:

Is that it? We are just posting these links to anyone who grabs an account and platinum now? Should have kept it to PM's.

No point in hiding it anymore I think, they're way too smart and able to crack in

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
:gary: https://vine.co/v/eP7v9Dd9UB3

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

AP posted:

Incredible stuff, but if this is true it's amazing and the grey market is finished. Derek will need to put a new blog out asap. Link > You need a Platinum Upgrade to view this link.

Wow. If they go through with that, so many people are going to be pissed off. It could actually be a good thing for Star Citizen, as it might chase off the bad seeds. I can't believe he's leaking us info either, I really have to re-evaluate my perceptions of CIG staff.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Xaerael posted:

Wow. If they go through with that, so many people are going to be pissed off. It could actually be a good thing for Star Citizen, as it might chase off the bad seeds. I can't believe he's leaking us info either, I really have to re-evaluate my perceptions of CIG staff.

I must have skimmed over that part in the blog, what is happening with the grey market?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
drat, I've missed the blog.

Mr. Derek Smart, can you PM me the password? I am a good goon.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Mukip posted:

gently caress you don't touch my already molested Cutlass! leave her be!

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?

Xaerael posted:

Frankly, it makes those Gizmondo connections look a lot more damning.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
what's the point of posting a blog but then password protecting it so no one can read it? Shouldn't you want the dumbass redditors to read it so they can freak out call you a liar and then tattle on you to roberts anyway?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Vire posted:

what's the point of posting a blog but then password protecting it so no one can read it?

opsec

for the secrets must be protected from reddit. because if they read it first, all hope is lost.

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

ahem

Jethro_E7
Dec 11, 2014

AP posted:

I don't think Derek could pull it off, even with that wild plan. If he does, it would devastate the market though. Expect to see RSI going at 20% or less, leading to a full scale collapse within a week.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
Oh wow some of the new stuff Derek has edited in since he changed the password is going to make reddit's head spin when they hear about it.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues
We're just pawns in Derek Smart's endless game of loving with Star Citizen discussing Reddit users.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

http://imgur.com/pOubzw4

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Thanks, Derek. The blog is simply mind-blowing.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Vire posted:

what's the point of posting a blog but then password protecting it so no one can read it? Shouldn't you want the dumbass redditors to read it so they can freak out call you a liar and then tattle on you to roberts anyway?

It's a pretty good troll

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

lmao

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Paladinus posted:

Thanks, Derek. The blog is simply mind-blowing.

Indeed. It is one of the best pieces of literature I read this decade, maybe my whole life even. Thanks Dr. D_Smart for typing these words for us.

Photosyphilis
Jul 17, 2014

Science rules!

AP posted:

Had my Plat friend copy paste that for me. Idk man. That's some risk/reward shenanigans, but I think it'll be worth it. It's like watching a pleb-fueled soap opera. This could be the thing that mixes everything up at this point

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

Magnificent.

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013

Bravo.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

D_Smart posted:

LOL!! I think he stayed up late waiting for the blog. He's such a tool. Now I've changed the password :)

Derek please PM me the new password. I need to read this as much as Lesnick needs a gastric bypass

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

Vax posted:

Indeed. It is one of the best pieces of literature I read this decade, maybe my whole life even. Thanks Dr. D_Smart for typing these words for us.

What the hell were you reading? His plan was bad, and he should feel bad for releasing such trite and derivative work. In fact I just bought another 4 ships because my trust in Mr Roberts is so great.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I guess I hadn't really put two and two together before. That blog blew my mind, and now that I look back on things, Croberts was giving away tell-tale signs of exactly what was going on the whole time.

Thanks for pointing out what should have been obvious for me a long time ago, Derek.

This one's for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Paladinus posted:

drat, I've missed the blog.

Mr. Derek Smart, can you PM me the password? I am a good goon.

I am not a good goon, but I'm worse at being a redditor, so can I have the link as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Blog blocked at work. :(

• Locked thread