Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

BastionPete posted:

Well, I lost access to my old account from 2007, so I thought I'd make myself a brand spanking new one to contribute to this discussion. I even bought premium so I could be privy to all the SuperSecretTM stuff going on.

Turns out that was a minor mistake, frikkin loled hard when I realised

You need a Platinum Upgrade to view this link.

As my first post in this thread, I'll try and keep it from being a complete shitpost.

Anyway, I'll give you some context of me. I'm about $60 deep in Star Citizen, backed in 2012 at the funding launch, and installed the game once every six months or so just to see what progress there is. There has been significantly less than I had hoped tbh. I saw this thread on Reddit where I am a semi active user. Anyway, while I appreciate some of the arguments for the game never being released, it does feel like one mighty echochamber in here.

My take on some of controversies surrounding SC.

On crazy obsessive/harassing WhiteKnight StarCitizens
Well, you have a community of 700K where the occasional individual is in for $20k. Yes they are dicks and I don't condone any of their actions. However, they do not reflect the wider starcitizen community. Personally I think they are insane for spending that much money on a videogame. Whatever, they are a few bad apples. I feel sorry for Derek that he has to put up with their harassment.

On never ending delays and how the project is being run.
This is one of my biggest frustrations with SC. The actual content being released (ArenaCommander/HangarModule/Planetside) is only a small part of what is needed for the finished game, and yet so much resources seem to be poured into them. Whole critical parts of the game, such as the databasing needed for persistence etc. not currently in development. While this is annoying, I don't think it's necessarily an indication of a project that's about to fail. Just poor project management. Also, I know very little about large scale game development and where developers spend most of their time. I agree that the project has been poorly managed in the past, as is shown by our current lack of a game. That said, just because there have been poor management decisions in the past, does not mean that the current development strategy is stupid, or that CIG are unable to produce a completed game. The current drive to make AC2.0 a platform to build out the rest of the PU game mechanics seems sensible enough to me.

Problems in one studio mean problems in all studios
There are currently four SC studios so far as I can tell. Santa Monica, Austin, ManchesterUK, and FrankfurtDE. Austin seems to be downsizing. Manchester and Frankfurt seem to be growing. For some reason this is painted here as a reason for CIG being in trouble. Some people have complained of toxic work environments, but they seem to be fairly limited to Austin, and maybe a bit in Santa Monica. Manchester and Frankfurt seem to be chugging along fine, and really helping to get the game moved along. The imminent release of AC2.0 is probably their doing. The fact that they are growing, I think, is a good sign for the project as a whole.

Money problems leading to the project shutting down
There is no evidence of this at all. Star Citizen raised $4.2m last month. Even if this was a one off, it still shows that the project has a huge number of people willing to spend money on it. The project has 700K preorders on the books, and a very generous community. If they need extra credit (and I don't hear any evidence beyond unfounded rumour) then I have zero doubt that investors will be lining up to get a piece of the action. Even before crowdfunding started, CR only needed to raise about $4m to get his investors interested and secure about $15m dollars in funding. I bet they'd be interested now.
Secondly, there is the unfounded number of $3m dollars being spent per month. Derek claimed with AbsoluteCertaintyTM that the company only had $8m dollars left and would be shutting down imminently. This is all BS. At the time of the claim, they had raised about $90m I think. (90-8)/3=27months of funding. Which is 2.33 (recurring of course) years of funding at that expenditure rate. Considering we're three years in now and there is now way whatsoever that CIG were spending that amount for even the first year and a half of operation, there is a very good chance that CIG still has a reasonable amount tucked away.

On Sandi
This is the biggest joke of the lot. There is a lot of 'evidence' thrown about on topics that really don't matter. Who gives a gently caress if she is married to CR, or is a jerk, or doesn't have a marketing degree. She oversaw a marketing strategy that has raised $94m which is all that matters. That was her job. If she hadn't done that then we would be right to start the criticisms, but that's clearly not the the case. Cries of nepotism are stupid. She wasn't appointed when the company was a multimillion dollar project, she was appointed at inception. If the director of marketing was just a random person (with a marketing degree) who raised $93m, and then they were fired and replaced with Sandi, then shout nepotism all you like. He using company property and time for personal projects is an unknown for me. They don't seem too credible and seem to be clutching at straws.

SC subreddit imgur posts getting bombed
The idea that this was a 'friendly fire' incident doesn't really hold any water IMO. The fact that every image without exception got taken down, leads me to believe that it was a deliberate attack. There were plenty of really obscure images taken down that were posted years ago that weren't originally posted in this thread. I say originally because after the news broke, some then started posting more links here to images to try and get them taken down by proxy. I could be wrong on this one, but I really don't think so.

Derek's claims in general, and refunds
Some of them have turned out to be true - Austin downsizing, a few perople quitting, maybe a couple of other things, but a lot of his claims seem to be unfounded beyond his mysterious sources. I dunno, maybe he is telling the truth, but he really doesn't come across as the most trustworthy/stable of guys. If all this drama had been raised by a more reputable character, I might have considered refunding, as it stands, Derek claiming something doesn't really worry me and I'll be keeping my game package till something a bit more concrete comes up.

Less talking, more cat pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

ShiroTheSniper posted:

Less talking, more cat pictures.

xanif
Nov 3, 2010

Beer: Who was your first kill, not counting old men?
Eonwe: One of the outlaws in the Brotherhood.
Seraph84: I was there that day. You were only a squire, sixteen years old.
Eonwe: You killed Friendly Tumour with a counter-post. Best move I ever saw.
Oven Wrangler

BastionPete posted:

Well, I lost access to my old account from 2007, so I thought I'd make myself a brand spanking new one to contribute to this discussion. I even bought premium so I could be privy to all the SuperSecretTM stuff going on.

As my first post in this thread, I'll try and keep it from being a complete shitpost.

Anyway, I'll give you some context of me. I'm about $60 deep in Star Citizen, backed in 2012 at the funding launch, and installed the game once every six months or so just to see what progress there is. There has been significantly less than I had hoped tbh. I saw this thread on Reddit where I am a semi active user. Anyway, while I appreciate some of the arguments for the game never being released, it does feel like one mighty echochamber in here.

Well, you have a community of 700K where the occasional individual is in for $20k. Yes they are dicks and I don't condone any of their actions. However, they do not reflect the wider starcitizen community. Personally I think they are insane for spending that much money on a videogame. Whatever, they are a few bad apples. I feel sorry for Derek that he has to put up with their harassment.

This is one of my biggest frustrations with SC. The actual content being released (ArenaCommander/HangarModule/Planetside) is only a small part of what is needed for the finished game, and yet so much resources seem to be poured into them. Whole critical parts of the game, such as the databasing needed for persistence etc. not currently in development. While this is annoying, I don't think it's necessarily an indication of a project that's about to fail. Just poor project management. Also, I know very little about large scale game development and where developers spend most of their time. I agree that the project has been poorly managed in the past, as is shown by our current lack of a game. That said, just because there have been poor management decisions in the past, does not mean that the current development strategy is stupid, or that CIG are unable to produce a completed game. The current drive to make AC2.0 a platform to build out the rest of the PU game mechanics seems sensible enough to me.

There are currently four SC studios so far as I can tell. Santa Monica, Austin, ManchesterUK, and FrankfurtDE. Austin seems to be downsizing. Manchester and Frankfurt seem to be growing. For some reason this is painted here as a reason for CIG being in trouble. Some people have complained of toxic work environments, but they seem to be fairly limited to Austin, and maybe a bit in Santa Monica. Manchester and Frankfurt seem to be chugging along fine, and really helping to get the game moved along. The imminent release of AC2.0 is probably their doing. The fact that they are growing, I think, is a good sign for the project as a whole.

There is no evidence of this at all. Star Citizen raised $4.2m last month. Even if this was a one off, it still shows that the project has a huge number of people willing to spend money on it. The project has 700K preorders on the books, and a very generous community. If they need extra credit (and I don't hear any evidence beyond unfounded rumour) then I have zero doubt that investors will be lining up to get a piece of the action. Even before crowdfunding started, CR only needed to raise about $4m to get his investors interested and secure about $15m dollars in funding. I bet they'd be interested now.
Secondly, there is the unfounded number of $3m dollars being spent per month. Derek claimed with AbsoluteCertaintyTM that the company only had $8m dollars left and would be shutting down imminently. This is all BS. At the time of the claim, they had raised about $90m I think. (90-8)/3=27months of funding. Which is 2.33 (recurring of course) years of funding at that expenditure rate. Considering we're three years in now and there is now way whatsoever that CIG were spending that amount for even the first year and a half of operation, there is a very good chance that CIG still has a reasonable amount tucked away.

On Sandi
This is the biggest joke of the lot. There is a lot of 'evidence' thrown about on topics that really don't matter. Who gives a gently caress if she is married to CR, or is a jerk, or doesn't have a marketing degree. She oversaw a marketing strategy that has raised $94m which is all that matters. That was her job. If she hadn't done that then we would be right to start the criticisms, but that's clearly not the the case. Cries of nepotism are stupid. She wasn't appointed when the company was a multimillion dollar project, she was appointed at inception. If the director of marketing was just a random person (with a marketing degree) who raised $93m, and then they were fired and replaced with Sandi, then shout nepotism all you like. He using company property and time for personal projects is an unknown for me. They don't seem too credible and seem to be clutching at straws.

The idea that this was a 'friendly fire' incident doesn't really hold any water IMO. The fact that every image without exception got taken down, leads me to believe that it was a deliberate attack. There were plenty of really obscure images taken down that were posted years ago that weren't originally posted in this thread. I say originally because after the news broke, some then started posting more links here to images to try and get them taken down by proxy. I could be wrong on this one, but I really don't think so.

Some of them have turned out to be true - Austin downsizing, a few perople quitting, maybe a couple of other things, but a lot of his claims seem to be unfounded beyond his mysterious sources. I dunno, maybe he is telling the truth, but he really doesn't come across as the most trustworthy/stable of guys. If all this drama had been raised by a more reputable character, I might have considered refunding, as it stands, Derek claiming something doesn't really worry me and I'll be keeping my game package till something a bit more concrete comes up.

same

e;fb

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

BastionPete posted:

On Sandi

Get A Refund

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Sappo569 posted:

The blog is just a re-hash of everything we've already known via this thread

:flaccid:

I feel duped again by Dr. Smart, PHD, BSN, MSW, Blogger! Fucker just recapped this thread with some light googling of gizmondo. For reals?!

Maybe it's the crobberts response that will generate the funny and intrigue? Because derek's blog kind of sucks and isn't funny at all.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

BastionPete posted:

On Sandi

I'm same

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

:gary: PAAAAAARP :yarg:

Raticus79
Oct 21, 2015

BastionPete posted:

Yeah, I probably would have done the same thing if I hadn't noticed a few slight variations in the wording of that message.

Edit: aww yeah BonziBUDDY

Raticus79 fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Nov 4, 2015

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I can't believe anyone fell for that. It was done with such ham-handed lack of subtlety that you might think George Lucas ran this forum/

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Wait is somebody buying bonzi buddy avatars now?

Edit: No

BMan fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Nov 4, 2015

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
more like george lucan't amirite?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

BastionPete posted:

On Sandi

If you've had an account since 2007 and still made this as your first post then I'm not sure whether to :lol: at you or with you.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Dark Off posted:

you loving know it man.

does this mean that your richer than derek smart? Will you be our next warlord?
Derek shame on you. You didnt even unlock the pork pro status.

<--- posting in smartest room really paid off. it gave me this awesome avatar.

That's the new default av lol

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

BastionPete posted:

It wasn't Star Citizen pictures that were being reported, it was any picture posted in the thread.

Why don't you have a look and see for yourself. This post contained a picture of someone's catte. Someone's catte in a box.

Kinda renders your little "IMO" complete loving bollocks doesn't it?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

BastionPete posted:

How are they growing? They just shut down one of their offices and have been laying off employees for months.

BastionPete posted:

I don't know anything about how much money they have or any of that, but why would investors be interested in investing at this point? CIG has already taken in most of the money that this "game" will make in preorders. At this point all of those sales are actually liability. CIG already collected the money for these sales and reinvested it in the games development. Investors at this point have nothng to gain, because CIG already sold most of the copies of this game that will sell, or at least a big enough percent that actual profit potential at this point is minimal.

The fact that they sold $90mil in preorders is not going to be something that will bring in new investors but rather something that will prevent them from touching this project with a 10foot pole.

BastionPete posted:

On Sandi

Again I don't know anything about her spending money on luxary products for herself or anything like this, but this project raising $94MM in preorders has nothing to do with Sandy. The people buying into this are buying into a dream that Chris Roberts created and sold to them. Sandys title can be whatever she wants it to be, it doesn't mean she is responsible for what that actual job is supposed to do. She is certainly overpaid for what she actually contributes because she is the bosses wife, and that is why they tried to keep this information a secret for so long, because she obviously not qualified for her high level position, and it shows.

BastionPete posted:

Who do you think was responsible?

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

That guy's long weird effortpost was actually kind of reasonable, and furthermore

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
The new operation needs a name, if you are still not in the private smart forum go to hell spy or make sure you have plat+archives then post in the irc and someone kind will judge you and ask you the password.

Who said you need a game to be a space pirate?!

e: obviously funny goons like to tell all our plans but our disinformation operation allows for this, so have fun.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

BastionPete posted:

I frikkin LOLED really hard that you would bother to pretend you had an old account.

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
Think about the best nap you almost had. Maybe it was spring and the windows were open letting a gentle breeze come in. You could hear the low buzz of mowers and the muffled laughing of kids playing down the street. You were laying on the couch while Back to the Future III played on TV. You're into it, but you've obviously seen it a bunch of times and if we're being honest, you're not really a fan of the first half of the movie. If we're being really really honest you only like the part with the flying train but that's just between us ok. You snuggle deeper into your Invader Zim hoodie and start to doze off. You're so comfortable that you might as well be in one of those water chambers that weird rich people sleep in. Three of your eight cats are nestled around you like little round heating pads. Your eyes slowly drift shut as the movie goes to commercial and some guy tries to get you excited about pocket catheters.

Then your Mom barges in and starts yelling at you about the job interview you were supposed to be at. Then you Dad shows up and wants to know why all of the screwdriver handles are greasy and smell like poo poo. Your sister calls at this point and starts tearfully telling your mother about a post you made on the internet that involved you sniffing her panties. The some dude from Steam calls the police and they swat your house and shoot everyone but you totally deserved it because you owned him in CS for too long.

That's what my Popsicle stick represents. The Ghost of the the Nap that Almost Was.

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Wishes life was in Everquest classic graphics.
Lipstick Apathy
:gary: paaaaaarp

It's aggressive, the desire to parp post.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Sedisp posted:

I frikkin LOLED really hard that you would bother to pretend you had an old account.

I loled at a 2012 pretending they know what they're talking about

Back in the day accounts were really hard to recover, and if you don't have access to the old email then you're never getting it back

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Sedisp posted:

2007 was really the worst year

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
You are definitely wrong about the imgur thing. We have a pretty accurate timeline of what images got taken down and from where it's almost impossible it was a goon from here as we mention when we first found out it was a bot because it took down derek's OP post and then cooking images from this thread. It was very clearly a scripted bot to take down images from SA thread and images that were in galleries as the same ones in the SA thread. Sorry mate that came from reddit.

The reason it's an echo chamber in here is because nothing you really just ranted on about has any real weight we are here for the comedy not to destroy star citizen. They are doing a good enough job doing that themselves and their followers as well. Its literally crazy to put money into this game right now with the amount of red flags and so most people agree outside of the reddit echo chamber it's a scam. You think it's an SA only opinion? it's not go look at the referral program and how SC backers got laughed at by literally every single internet community about it. Imgur folks dumped all over you guys just as much as SA did.

Hell the dude who is a venture capitalist is trying to get his money out because he thinks the project is doomed. Waste your 60 buck no one here is going to shed a tear. The fact that you fell for some of the gags in this thread says a lot already.

Also laying off an entire studio working in your cheapest area in the States is most definitely a money problem I don't even know how you could trick yourself to think otherwise.

edit: That is not even mentioning the shady stuff they are doing with refunds and having 10+ shell companies and not filing any of their finances breaking the loving law in the UK. None of those things are setting off huge blaring warning bells in your head? Naw its just the goon hive mind at work here.

Vire fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Nov 4, 2015

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Prop Wash posted:

I loled at a 2012 pretending they know what they're talking about

Back in the day accounts were really hard to recover, and if you don't have access to the old email then you're never getting it back

I was going to add that he should just not care about goons thinking he's new and enjoy his new account because only bad people care about reg dates.

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib
:gary: All praise Garbage Day :yarg:
Within 2 weeks an hour :yarg: will grow to become a full mirrored :gary:

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer
I pledged

To keep the shitposting going.

I may never get a Derek's Smarties, but at least I'll have a Grimey Drawer.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
Buglord is the best popsicle title, just fyi.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

BastionPete posted:

So what are you saying? Nobody targeted this thread, they just targeted the front page of reddit and by coincidence a bunch of cat pictures and pictures of food that we happened to post here where also taken down? Yeah that's a totally rational explanation.

This attack went on for days and people pretty much immediately started including additional reddit content in posts. Like within the first 30 mins of it starting.

I guess life's just an infinite mystery and nobody could possibly deduce what happened here.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

BastionPete posted:

On Sandi

Hey Karl.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Sedisp posted:

I was going to add that he should just not care about goons thinking he's new and enjoy his new account because only bad people care about reg dates.

I'm trying to enable his weird cares though

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
if you donated over $1000 to the new server fund you get a snapple cap instead of a popsicle stick

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Prop Wash posted:

I'm trying to enable his weird cares though

blue on blue.

I feel bad for him though. He spent :10bux: and an hour or two making that effort post that no one will even glance at.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Beet Wagon posted:

post a better blog derek

Not possible.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

Kakarot posted:

That's the new default av lol

Raticus79 posted:

Yeah, I probably would have done the same thing if I hadn't noticed a few slight variations in the wording of that message.

Edit: aww yeah BonziBUDDY

yeah sadly it is, but that doesnt stop me from making GBS threads up the smartest room.
Even if you need to some work to find it.

Some free hints to get the search started.

1) wafflz tag
2) what you cant see if your not regged.
3)whats the thing that unites citizens.

edit: if you want more hints buy me a avatar or plat upgrade

Dark Off fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Nov 4, 2015

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Yes but are you an auditor

Also

Jethro_E7
Dec 11, 2014
https://www.reddit.com/user/Accelerwraith was banned from /r/starcitizen_trades not /r/starcitizen. Permabans from there are usually permanent and bans do not carry over to /r/starcitizen.
The context of that post was that people were utterly outraged that someone would buy a limited ship like the jav and then sell it for profit. The sheer outrage and fury that you would deny a true believer a ship was seen as scalping and so attracted the rage and ire of the loyalists.
The outrage of that particular citizen was such that he wished death on the one that did it.

Reference : https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/comments/2np2d4/blackmarket_javelin_destroyer_with_lifetime/

The OP later posted this:

[–]Gamediscount -38 points 11 months ago
Okay, I posted this over there but I'll post it here too because a lot of people are mad at me for doing what I did.
I understand a lot of people are angry about this, but consider that what I am doing is not that much different than many traders here. I don't see myself as having inflated the price all that much-people on here sell the Idris-M for 4x-5x more than its original price, or aurora packages for 3x-5x their original price. I'm only selling it for just a little over double its original price. I do not think I am being particularly unethical with regards to my pricing here.
No one complains when people sell their Idris, 890 Jump, or Phoenix for double or more, but I get singled out as evil for doing the same with my Javelin? I get that some of you are mad because you could not get one, but there are still 199 left for you to get at CIG's price.

Jethro_E7 fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Nov 4, 2015

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
It's amazing how bad reddit is in denial about that report bot it makes literally zero sense that we would do it. We are laughing at those images its what we do. Reddit perpetually gets mad about the poo poo that we post here is also infamous for censoring things they don't like through downvoting (Ps goons don't do this.) and to top it all off the prime suspect for doing it had a imgur replacement ready literally the next day for his ilk.

That is not even including the evidence that this thread and every goon Start citizen thread not archived got targeted. People's pictures of their cats in old threads got taken down that we don't even post in anymore. You are a lunatic if you think goons did it at this point. Keep self owning though thats cool.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

BastionPete posted:

Man that's harsh. So you think a Redditor attacked subreddit imgur posts out of pure malice, instead of just stupidity? You're too cynical for me.

peter gabriel posted:

Someone on the official forums just said that if people didn't keep going to customer service with their issues then maybe they wouldn't be so busy

If that guy didn't immediately get incinerated by a lightning strike, God doesn't exist.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

JakeP posted:

Again I don't know anything about her spending money on luxary products for herself or anything like this, but this project raising $94MM in preorders has nothing to do with Sandy. The people buying into this are buying into a dream that Chris Roberts created and sold to them. Sandys title can be whatever she wants it to be, it doesn't mean she is responsible for what that actual job is supposed to do. She is certainly overpaid for what she actually contributes because she is the bosses wife, and that is why they tried to keep this information a secret for so long, because she obviously not qualified for her high level position, and it shows.
I dunno poo poo about how the company runs day to day but the fact that people are still throwing money at them with no product means marketing is doing something well. if you work for CIG then I'll take your word that the head of marketing and PR isn't doing any marketing or PR but I dunno why people are so eager to throw her under the bus despite selling being the only thing that this company can demonstrably do well

it's like they're waiting for this to crash, blame it on sandi, then CR will come back with another pipe dream and people will throw money at him again because the witch is dead and she was what was really holding it all back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

Buglord is the best popsicle title, just fyi.

Aw yisss

• Locked thread