Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe
May God bless the Magna Carta and all other instruments of human justice!

Love,
Vitalis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

What am I doing with my life

Where did I go wrong

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Tag?

Hell yea a SHOE!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
posts like white elephants

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

gently caress the ROW posted:

congrats OP, its hideous

Thank you, I'm very proud. FYI I don't do all of the wonderful things my new av claims.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
what the heck

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Honky Dong Country posted:

Thank you, I'm very proud. FYI I don't do all of the wonderful things my new av claims.

you av says garbage dick

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Daedra posted:

you av says garbage dick

Really? drat. To me it looks like some weird bonzai buddy thing I think

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Mylan posted:

A hundo

Hahaha

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Really? drat. To me it looks like some weird bonzai buddy thing I think

what are you smoking tho ?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I specifically didn't donate because I was worried Lowtax would give me some embarrassing identifier. I don't want people on these forums to know that I care

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Wait it just changed to a purple monkey :wtc:

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I have always dreamed of having a tag! *sniffles*

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Looking forward to being treated as a second class citizen and generally looked down upon for doing something nice for Lowtax.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Daedra posted:

Wait it just changed to a purple monkey :wtc:

Caches are magic

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Light Gun Man posted:

Looking forward to being treated as a second class citizen and generally looked down upon for doing something nice for Lowtax.

charitable giving to webmasters is its own reward - the bible

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Fathis Munk posted:

what are you smoking tho ?
I have no idea. But it's some dumb purple ape spinning a globe on his finger while holding a banana and making claims about being able to sing and browse and tell facts and poo poo. Curious about what I'll see when I'm home from work on a real computer. Maybe this ancient phone has gone bonkers.

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

Sharzak posted:

I specifically didn't donate because I was worried Lowtax would give me some embarrassing identifier. I don't want people on these forums to know that I care

It's too late, sir, we have discovered that you are a caring person.

Love,
Vitalis

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

I have no idea. But it's some dumb purple ape spinning a globe on his finger while holding a banana and making claims about being able to sing and browse and tell facts and poo poo. Curious about what I'll see when I'm home from work on a real computer. Maybe this ancient phone has gone bonkers.

welcome bonzi buddy!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Light Gun Man posted:

When we migrate everything over to the cloud and there are no more hard drive failures or load balancing issues and everything is faster, people will drat your name for helping make it possible.

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
I think the Bonzi Buddy avatar is the new Garbage Dick / Stupid Newbie avatar, other people seem to have it too

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Lowtax posted:

When we migrate everything over to the cloud and there are no more hard drive failures or load balancing issues and everything is faster, people will drat your name for helping make it possible.

isn't that the reward the christian chosen were literally dying for?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

congrats on being the autist jesus, tax!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Stay safe, nap ghost

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

HJE-Cobra posted:

I think the Bonzi Buddy avatar is the new Garbage Dick / Stupid Newbie avatar, other people seem to have it too

Oh that makes sense. Oh well.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Phone posted:

What I thought I was unique. I demand a recount.

Slice army = best army

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

nomadologique posted:

congrats on being the autist jesus, tax!
What

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Lowtax posted:

Hell yeah. I would have given more maybe but my work season is over and I bought archives like last week anyway.

Unrelated: Lowtax why do they keep pushing back EDF?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Light Gun Man posted:

Hell yeah. I would have given more maybe but my work season is over and I bought archives like last week anyway.

Unrelated: Lowtax why do they keep pushing back EDF?
I'm not sure but truthfully I'm not terribly excited about 4.1 since they reportedly still haven't fixed the framerate issues, even though they ported it to current gen.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

someday you will come to appreciate your bonzi buddy

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Lowtax posted:

I'm not sure but truthfully I'm not terribly excited about 4.1 since they reportedly still haven't fixed the framerate issues, even though they ported it to current gen.

I'm excited because 2025 already owned so adding more fun poo poo to it should also own. Also looking forward to playing EDF 2 again even though it's on it's third release and still will probably run like poo poo.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

down n out posted:

Tag?

Hell yea a SHOE!

Fun Shoes are the best shoes.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
In my heart I know Lowtax chose each of our tags individually, putting care and thought into choosing the one that suits us best. Thank you Lowtax.

Mystery Steve
Nov 9, 2006
Fun Shoe
Gimme a slice of that.

Shank
Mar 11, 2006

fuckin' pugly
Grimey Drawer
I too gave a funny internet man money so he could buy a cloud. Dreams do come true.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I welcome change. This may seem counterintuitive in gbs, but the truth is that all things change. Thanks, Messires Goon and Kyanka.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Lowtax posted:

What money gets what titles? I dont like lipstick apathy much, I might want to donate more for a better one

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
I DONATED BUT I HATE THE CLOUD

also where did rowdy trout go i enjoyed saying that over and over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

stinch posted:

what

E $6.66 = buglord