Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
:gary:PAARPPAARRP:yarg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Why do all yankee cats have their tongues sticking out like they're sick?

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Wishes life was in Everquest classic graphics.
Lipstick Apathy

They're talking about the intricacies, similarities and differences between Star Citizen's market and EVE's right now. Incredible.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

mormonpartyboat posted:

just low and slow. 225 is OK for most anything, and you want it at that temp and smoking before you throw the meat on. "time" isn't really important (since the fire will never stay at a constant heat), so what really matters is internal temperature - you want baby backs at like 160 internal. should take about 5-6 hours. lower and slower go hand in hand, so if you really want to smoke baby backs for 10 hours you can do it, just not at 225. once you get the hang of it, there's all kinds of neat tricks to play with like foil and brining and sear finishing and poo poo like that but the basics are key

there's a million bullshit One Weird Tricks out there but the only really important bits are getting good thermometers so you know what's going on and paper toweling the meat dry before seasoning it.

if you dont feel like eyeballing a thermostat for hours and have spaceship money to burn, you can get something like a traeger pellet smoker and let it take care of the annoying part

:hf:

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Wishes life was in Everquest classic graphics.
Lipstick Apathy
Also how do you fulltime stream Star Citizen now? Do you just have jpeg slideshows and commentary? Run around the hangar?

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Drive around in the buggy listening to sick tunes?

Loiosh
Jul 25, 2010

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

Drive around in the buggy listening to sick tunes?

This and doing the Arena Commander mode. Interest spikes and then falls off after each update as people try out whatever small changes have been made. For my part, I'm waiting for the baby Universe (AC 2.0, I guess?). Much like in Rebel Galaxy, I love traveling around big maps and exploring. It's the same reason WoW pulled me in when it first came out.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Jethro_E7 posted:

https://www.reddit.com/user/Accelerwraith was banned from /r/starcitizen_trades not /r/starcitizen. Permabans from there are usually permanent and bans do not carry over to /r/starcitizen.
The context of that post was that people were utterly outraged that someone would buy a limited ship like the jav and then sell it for profit. The sheer outrage and fury that you would deny a true believer a ship was seen as scalping and so attracted the rage and ire of the loyalists.
The outrage of that particular citizen was such that he wished death on the one that did it.

I find this to be extremely funny.

illectro
Mar 29, 2010

:jeb: ROCKET SCIENCE :jeb:

Hullo, I'm Scoot Moonbucks.
Please stop being surprised by this.

Loiosh posted:

This and doing the Arena Commander mode. Interest spikes and then falls off after each update as people try out whatever small changes have been made. For my part, I'm waiting for the baby Universe (AC 2.0, I guess?). Much like in Rebel Galaxy, I love traveling around big maps and exploring. It's the same reason WoW pulled me in when it first came out.

I like to fly around in AC in an Aurora and get kills, mostly to troll the whales in their Gladiators and Super Hornets.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Das Gray posted:

Also how do you fulltime stream Star Citizen now? Do you just have jpeg slideshows and commentary? Run around the hangar?

The guy on the left is from the below, there's a bunch of the streamers trying to make money from Star Citizen "content". Nichole "batgirl" D'Angelo has already started moving on to other things so I've picked this guy as my alternative. I think he's a solid 9 on the Karl scale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA-8MMBEu0g

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

AP posted:

The guy on the left is from the below, there's a bunch of the streamers trying to make money from Star Citizen "content". Nichole "batgirl" D'Angelo has already started moving on to other things so I've picked this guy as my alternative. I think he's a solid 9 on the Karl scale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA-8MMBEu0g

His username is apt.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jethro_E7 posted:

https://www.reddit.com/user/Accelerwraith was banned from /r/starcitizen_trades not /r/starcitizen. Permabans from there are usually permanent and bans do not carry over to /r/starcitizen.
The context of that post was that people were utterly outraged that someone would buy a limited ship like the jav and then sell it for profit. The sheer outrage and fury that you would deny a true believer a ship was seen as scalping and so attracted the rage and ire of the loyalists.
The outrage of that particular citizen was such that he wished death on the one that did it.

Reference : https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/comments/2np2d4/blackmarket_javelin_destroyer_with_lifetime/

The OP later posted this:

[–]Gamediscount -38 points 11 months ago
Okay, I posted this over there but I'll post it here too because a lot of people are mad at me for doing what I did.
I understand a lot of people are angry about this, but consider that what I am doing is not that much different than many traders here. I don't see myself as having inflated the price all that much-people on here sell the Idris-M for 4x-5x more than its original price, or aurora packages for 3x-5x their original price. I'm only selling it for just a little over double its original price. I do not think I am being particularly unethical with regards to my pricing here.
No one complains when people sell their Idris, 890 Jump, or Phoenix for double or more, but I get singled out as evil for doing the same with my Javelin? I get that some of you are mad because you could not get one, but there are still 199 left for you to get at CIG's price.

lol dick wulf is such a gross person

Loiosh
Jul 25, 2010

illectro posted:

I like to fly around in AC in an Aurora and get kills, mostly to troll the whales in their Gladiators and Super Hornets.

The Aurora right now is hilarious.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Except there is no baby anything. Croberts aborted it like he should have Sandi's attempt to reignite her terrible acting career.

I want to know how much money she got payed for voice acting, mocap acting, AND being a manager of multiple things. I bet she's getting all the pay stacked for each position. I'm betting she's gotten millions since the start of the scam.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Wait, this game isn't an MMO? And it has a bustling market of ships people are buying before release, for thousands of dollars?

From the way people talked about it I thought this was an MMO. Couldn't they just, you know, mod those in later?

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

Eonwe posted:

lol dick wulf is such a gross person

He is the kind of guy that buys gallons of water and generators from Home Depot, and drives to Florida after hurricanes and sells them for triple or more.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Wait, this game isn't an MMO? And it has a bustling market of ships people are buying before release, for thousands of dollars?

From the way people talked about it I thought this was an MMO. Couldn't they just, you know, mod those in later?

It is an MMO, it is everything

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Rotten Red Rod posted:

This game has every system you can think of.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

kordansk posted:

He is the kind of guy that buys gallons of water and generators from Home Depot, and drives to Florida after hurricanes and sells them for triple or more.

lol what are you talking about

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Rotten Red Rod posted:

See, your mistake there is assuming there will be a later.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

BastionPete posted:

Well, I lost access to my old account from 2007, so I thought I'd make myself a brand spanking new one to contribute to this discussion. I even bought premium so I could be privy to all the SuperSecretTM stuff going on.

Turns out that was a minor mistake, frikkin loled hard when I realised

You need a Platinum Upgrade to view this link.

As my first post in this thread, I'll try and keep it from being a complete shitpost.

Anyway, I'll give you some context of me. I'm about $60 deep in Star Citizen, backed in 2012 at the funding launch, and installed the game once every six months or so just to see what progress there is. There has been significantly less than I had hoped tbh. I saw this thread on Reddit where I am a semi active user. Anyway, while I appreciate some of the arguments for the game never being released, it does feel like one mighty echochamber in here.

My take on some of controversies surrounding SC.

On crazy obsessive/harassing WhiteKnight StarCitizens
Well, you have a community of 700K where the occasional individual is in for $20k. Yes they are dicks and I don't condone any of their actions. However, they do not reflect the wider starcitizen community. Personally I think they are insane for spending that much money on a videogame. Whatever, they are a few bad apples. I feel sorry for Derek that he has to put up with their harassment.

On never ending delays and how the project is being run.
This is one of my biggest frustrations with SC. The actual content being released (ArenaCommander/HangarModule/Planetside) is only a small part of what is needed for the finished game, and yet so much resources seem to be poured into them. Whole critical parts of the game, such as the databasing needed for persistence etc. not currently in development. While this is annoying, I don't think it's necessarily an indication of a project that's about to fail. Just poor project management. Also, I know very little about large scale game development and where developers spend most of their time. I agree that the project has been poorly managed in the past, as is shown by our current lack of a game. That said, just because there have been poor management decisions in the past, does not mean that the current development strategy is stupid, or that CIG are unable to produce a completed game. The current drive to make AC2.0 a platform to build out the rest of the PU game mechanics seems sensible enough to me.

Problems in one studio mean problems in all studios
There are currently four SC studios so far as I can tell. Santa Monica, Austin, ManchesterUK, and FrankfurtDE. Austin seems to be downsizing. Manchester and Frankfurt seem to be growing. For some reason this is painted here as a reason for CIG being in trouble. Some people have complained of toxic work environments, but they seem to be fairly limited to Austin, and maybe a bit in Santa Monica. Manchester and Frankfurt seem to be chugging along fine, and really helping to get the game moved along. The imminent release of AC2.0 is probably their doing. The fact that they are growing, I think, is a good sign for the project as a whole.

Money problems leading to the project shutting down
There is no evidence of this at all. Star Citizen raised $4.2m last month. Even if this was a one off, it still shows that the project has a huge number of people willing to spend money on it. The project has 700K preorders on the books, and a very generous community. If they need extra credit (and I don't hear any evidence beyond unfounded rumour) then I have zero doubt that investors will be lining up to get a piece of the action. Even before crowdfunding started, CR only needed to raise about $4m to get his investors interested and secure about $15m dollars in funding. I bet they'd be interested now.
Secondly, there is the unfounded number of $3m dollars being spent per month. Derek claimed with AbsoluteCertaintyTM that the company only had $8m dollars left and would be shutting down imminently. This is all BS. At the time of the claim, they had raised about $90m I think. (90-8)/3=27months of funding. Which is 2.33 (recurring of course) years of funding at that expenditure rate. Considering we're three years in now and there is now way whatsoever that CIG were spending that amount for even the first year and a half of operation, there is a very good chance that CIG still has a reasonable amount tucked away.

On Sandi
This is the biggest joke of the lot. There is a lot of 'evidence' thrown about on topics that really don't matter. Who gives a gently caress if she is married to CR, or is a jerk, or doesn't have a marketing degree. She oversaw a marketing strategy that has raised $94m which is all that matters. That was her job. If she hadn't done that then we would be right to start the criticisms, but that's clearly not the the case. Cries of nepotism are stupid. She wasn't appointed when the company was a multimillion dollar project, she was appointed at inception. If the director of marketing was just a random person (with a marketing degree) who raised $93m, and then they were fired and replaced with Sandi, then shout nepotism all you like. He using company property and time for personal projects is an unknown for me. They don't seem too credible and seem to be clutching at straws.

SC subreddit imgur posts getting bombed
The idea that this was a 'friendly fire' incident doesn't really hold any water IMO. The fact that every image without exception got taken down, leads me to believe that it was a deliberate attack. There were plenty of really obscure images taken down that were posted years ago that weren't originally posted in this thread. I say originally because after the news broke, some then started posting more links here to images to try and get them taken down by proxy. I could be wrong on this one, but I really don't think so.

Derek's claims in general, and refunds
Some of them have turned out to be true - Austin downsizing, a few perople quitting, maybe a couple of other things, but a lot of his claims seem to be unfounded beyond his mysterious sources. I dunno, maybe he is telling the truth, but he really doesn't come across as the most trustworthy/stable of guys. If all this drama had been raised by a more reputable character, I might have considered refunding, as it stands, Derek claiming something doesn't really worry me and I'll be keeping my game package till something a bit more concrete comes up.

I call that BastionPete is Krazy Karl

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

AP posted:

I have no doubt you have/had inside sources but a lot of that stuff is naturally lifted from this thread and previous ones, (I say naturally because everywhere else talking about Star Citizen is either poo poo or moderated to hell). I don't see it as much of an issue myself, the problem is that after the Escapist shaved pubes and other allegations, plus your own 20k coffee machine, personal chef and private jet revelations, anything that's not a new frivolous tidbit of excessive debauchery is a bit of a let down.

Being you, you are probably focused on the technical aspects of how what they are trying to do with the game is at the extreme edge possible and how they are moving the money around while making preparations to keep it when/if the poo poo hits the fan. Whereas we're mostly lazy and it's way less effort to just laugh at a 20k coffee pot.

LOL!!! Man, you guys are tough :)

quote:

If I'm reading your blog correctly after November 30th is when you intend to provide some laughs anyway.

Sooner.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

unironically same

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

EminusSleepus posted:

I call that BastionPete is Krazy Karl

Nah their posting/arguing styles are completely different, and Pete speaks better English. Hes just a different True Believer

TheCoach
Mar 11, 2014

:smug:

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

BastionPete posted:

Well, I lost access to my old account from 2007, so I thought I'd make myself a brand spanking new one to contribute to this discussion. I even bought premium so I could be privy to all the SuperSecretTM stuff going on.

As my first post in this thread, I'll try and keep it from being a complete shitpost.

Anyway, I'll give you some context of me. I'm about $60 deep in Star Citizen, backed in 2012 at the funding launch, and installed the game once every six months or so just to see what progress there is. There has been significantly less than I had hoped tbh. I saw this thread on Reddit where I am a semi active user. Anyway, while I appreciate some of the arguments for the game never being released, it does feel like one mighty echochamber in here.

Well, you have a community of 700K where the occasional individual is in for $20k. Yes they are dicks and I don't condone any of their actions. However, they do not reflect the wider starcitizen community. Personally I think they are insane for spending that much money on a videogame. Whatever, they are a few bad apples. I feel sorry for Derek that he has to put up with their harassment.

This is one of my biggest frustrations with SC. The actual content being released (ArenaCommander/HangarModule/Planetside) is only a small part of what is needed for the finished game, and yet so much resources seem to be poured into them. Whole critical parts of the game, such as the databasing needed for persistence etc. not currently in development. While this is annoying, I don't think it's necessarily an indication of a project that's about to fail. Just poor project management. Also, I know very little about large scale game development and where developers spend most of their time. I agree that the project has been poorly managed in the past, as is shown by our current lack of a game. That said, just because there have been poor management decisions in the past, does not mean that the current development strategy is stupid, or that CIG are unable to produce a completed game. The current drive to make AC2.0 a platform to build out the rest of the PU game mechanics seems sensible enough to me.

There are currently four SC studios so far as I can tell. Santa Monica, Austin, ManchesterUK, and FrankfurtDE. Austin seems to be downsizing. Manchester and Frankfurt seem to be growing. For some reason this is painted here as a reason for CIG being in trouble. Some people have complained of toxic work environments, but they seem to be fairly limited to Austin, and maybe a bit in Santa Monica. Manchester and Frankfurt seem to be chugging along fine, and really helping to get the game moved along. The imminent release of AC2.0 is probably their doing. The fact that they are growing, I think, is a good sign for the project as a whole.

There is no evidence of this at all. Star Citizen raised $4.2m last month. Even if this was a one off, it still shows that the project has a huge number of people willing to spend money on it. The project has 700K preorders on the books, and a very generous community. If they need extra credit (and I don't hear any evidence beyond unfounded rumour) then I have zero doubt that investors will be lining up to get a piece of the action. Even before crowdfunding started, CR only needed to raise about $4m to get his investors interested and secure about $15m dollars in funding. I bet they'd be interested now.
Secondly, there is the unfounded number of $3m dollars being spent per month. Derek claimed with AbsoluteCertaintyTM that the company only had $8m dollars left and would be shutting down imminently. This is all BS. At the time of the claim, they had raised about $90m I think. (90-8)/3=27months of funding. Which is 2.33 (recurring of course) years of funding at that expenditure rate. Considering we're three years in now and there is now way whatsoever that CIG were spending that amount for even the first year and a half of operation, there is a very good chance that CIG still has a reasonable amount tucked away.

On Sandi
This is the biggest joke of the lot. There is a lot of 'evidence' thrown about on topics that really don't matter. Who gives a gently caress if she is married to CR, or is a jerk, or doesn't have a marketing degree. She oversaw a marketing strategy that has raised $94m which is all that matters. That was her job. If she hadn't done that then we would be right to start the criticisms, but that's clearly not the the case. Cries of nepotism are stupid. She wasn't appointed when the company was a multimillion dollar project, she was appointed at inception. If the director of marketing was just a random person (with a marketing degree) who raised $93m, and then they were fired and replaced with Sandi, then shout nepotism all you like. He using company property and time for personal projects is an unknown for me. They don't seem too credible and seem to be clutching at straws.

The idea that this was a 'friendly fire' incident doesn't really hold any water IMO. The fact that every image without exception got taken down, leads me to believe that it was a deliberate attack. There were plenty of really obscure images taken down that were posted years ago that weren't originally posted in this thread. I say originally because after the news broke, some then started posting more links here to images to try and get them taken down by proxy. I could be wrong on this one, but I really don't think so.

Some of them have turned out to be true - Austin downsizing, a few perople quitting, maybe a couple of other things, but a lot of his claims seem to be unfounded beyond his mysterious sources. I dunno, maybe he is telling the truth, but he really doesn't come across as the most trustworthy/stable of guys. If all this drama had been raised by a more reputable character, I might have considered refunding, as it stands, Derek claiming something doesn't really worry me and I'll be keeping my game package till something a bit more concrete comes up.

:vince:

:gary:

D_Smart fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Nov 5, 2015

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Kakarot posted:

:gary:PAARPPAARRP:yarg:

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Blasting from the past, another not-so-well-known product of Chris Roberts graced my screen, called "Strike Commander" posted:

submitted an hour ago by KazumaKatTowel

For those who dont know, CRoberts wasn't all that deeply involved in the development of Wing Commander II, instead devoting his personal attention to another Origin Systems game called Strike Commander.

The technology developed in the Realspace engine developed for the game (and used in subsequent similar games like Pacific Strike and highly-praised Wings of Glory) was well beyond what was then currently available, even with its near-2-year late release back in 1993. Things that we take for granted like texture mapping, level of detail settings, and more were pioneered to be possible in a videogame thanks to the work they put into the engine, when back then such technologies you would only find in million-dollar military flight training simulators at the time.

The game itself takes place in an alternate-universe 2011, with you flying with a group of crack pilots, members of a PMC called "Wildcats", soon becoming the commander of the squadron and handling many parts of the PMC. With branching storylines, multiple mission paths, a cinematic story (later enhanced with a speechpack CD), an easier-to-climb difficulty curve thanks to the emphasis of action over simulation, its garnered a faithful following amongst those fortunate enough to be able to catch this game shimmering in the back shelves behind Wing Commander II. Some have even called this game the "Privateer on Earth", and as someone who loves the Privateer concept and still boots up the original, that's some great praise.

(Sidenote: there is a remake of Privateer floating out there, but as the website is reportedly been hijacked by malware, its best I don't link it directly.)

Now why am I talking about this? No reason, other than accidentally discovering it on GoG.com and looking it up and learning. Having booted it up and played it, I immediately got a sense of the same exactly Wing Commander-esque feel and combat, being that ace pilot and experiencing the gameworld on your own terms, given storyline limits. I even got that sense of it being the proto-game that sparked the path that eventually led an unknown arcade flight action game to becoming the excellent Ace Combat series, of which I personally recommend 04, 5, Zero, and 6.

Also, don't be surprised if you see more recent news of this game well past 2 decades old, as there is a current project on-going to reverse-engineer the game to add Oculus Rift support to it. An article about it as well.

EDIT: Found a playlist on Youtube of the game, for those interested in looking into it.

Oh, that Strike Commander:

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

Nah their posting/arguing styles are completely different, and Pete speaks better English. Hes just a different True Believer

I think it's Karl and if so he spent ages working on the language for just that effect.

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers

mormonpartyboat posted:

just low and slow. 225 is OK for most anything, and you want it at that temp and smoking before you throw the meat on. "time" isn't really important (since the fire will never stay at a constant heat), so what really matters is internal temperature - you want baby backs at like 160 internal. should take about 5-6 hours. lower and slower go hand in hand, so if you really want to smoke baby backs for 10 hours you can do it, just not at 225. once you get the hang of it, there's all kinds of neat tricks to play with like foil and brining and sear finishing and poo poo like that but the basics are key

there's a million bullshit One Weird Tricks out there but the only really important bits are getting good thermometers so you know what's going on and paper toweling the meat dry before seasoning it.

if you dont feel like eyeballing a thermostat for hours and have spaceship money to burn, you can get something like a traeger pellet smoker and let it take care of the annoying part

I have a Traeger, and it is well worth the money. Not having to worry about the temp on a 12 hour smoke is well worth investing in a pellet smoker, it also allows you to focus on other items, or even leave for hours knowing that its cooking at the correct temp. the only real downside of the Traeger is that its max temp is not that high 450 and much lower in the winter (unless you get the extra insulator jacket), so the Traeger is not great at burgers or creating char marks.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Bootcha posted:

Yeah, it's why I say it's a pilgrimage. You have to set aside an hour or two to get it.

My buddy and I were insanely lucky. Some guy in GWS recommended to go to Franklin's when I asked for the best BBQ in Austin and we went there at 3.30 pm on a Thursday in late March.
Wait time 20 minutes and got a bit of everything. They closed the door at 4 though cause they were sold out.

It was the best drat BBQ I have ever tasted and in fact it was so good I never want to ruin the memory with eating lesser pulled pork.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

A remarkable example of a pathetic species.
Lipstick Apathy

I don't recognize this.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I've come to realise all space games are poo poo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the following gif is how i feel when I realize im not a broken star citizen

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

peter gabriel posted:

I've come to realise all space games are poo poo

X3 is actually good as gently caress.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

BastionPete posted:

:gary: :gizz: PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP~~~

PAAARP PAAAARP PAAARRRP PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP!!~!!~

with posting like that there is no way you're a loving 07 or whatever. how much do you have in jpegs?

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

JakeP posted:

man if you think that guy's what a True Believer sounds like then this thread really is an echo chamber, there are some real legit crazy people but that guy just seems like he thinks some of Derek Smart's claims are overblown and Sandi does a good job at her job, which is selling ships to mentally ill people. He's probably wrong about the imgur thing though

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I just had an aneurysm and am ghost posting now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BastionPete posted:

On Sandi

what the gently caress i completely missed this post

someone sum this up for me because i only got as far as "i lost my account" which ranks up there with "MY BROTHER POSTED ON MY ACCOUNT AND GOT ME BANNED HONEST"

• Locked thread