Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

What was your old account name called BastionPete?
You can send me a PM if you want it to be a secret, and I can check the archives to vouch you aren't Karl.

:gary::regd07::yarg:

<--- e: Yay! Popsicle!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Agrajag posted:

genetic freak

Well, those of us who CAN smell it are in the minority, so wouldnt WE be the genetic freaks? .... .. :saddowns:

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers
FD just announced 1.5 beta next week, and Horizons Beta on Nov 24. I actually now feel sorry for the poor Dev that CR will now work to death in order to get AC 2.0 out the door, in all its broken buggy mess.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
Santa just dropped a few hundo on random bullshit. Bless you. Bless you.

TheShazbot posted:

:gary: it is the new default avatar, and is bonzi buddy, a relic of the past :yarg:

Yeah, saw. Lame and sadness.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Sillybones posted:

I don't understand my new (first) avatar, but thank you.

:gary: it is the new default avatar, and is bonzi buddy, a relic of the past :yarg:

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
Well, in tonight's regularly scheduled LOLs programming, I submit this.

Remember how in my latest blog I talked about Sandi sourcing cheap stuff from China?

Well, you're gonna love this. Some poor sap just got his mug from China.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3rilk6/received_my_travel_mug_today_not_happy_about_the/

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Agrajag posted:

genetic freak

There's a 141.66% chance that I like this post

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
target appears to be running a special sale today:

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

1500 posted:

FD just announced 1.5 beta next week, and Horizons Beta on Nov 24. I actually now feel sorry for the poor Dev that CR will now work to death in order to get AC 2.0 out the door, in all its broken buggy mess.

Its a buggy race.

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

2DCAT posted:

target appears to be running a special sale today:

:captainpop:
:gary:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

MeLKoR posted:

Why do all yankee cats have their tongues sticking out like they're sick?

When cats stick their tongues out, they're feeling happy. It's like smiling for humans. If you think about it, they're strangely similar to dogs in that regard. Probably one of the reasons some cats and dogs can get along with each other.

For comparison's sake:

Cat hunting .jpgs

Cat surprised to find no game in this box.

Happy cat. (Because she actually doesn't care about Star Citizen.)

1500 posted:

FD just announced 1.5 beta next week, and Horizons Beta on Nov 24. I actually now feel sorry for the poor Dev that CR will now work to death in order to get AC 2.0 out the door.

They'll probably fail anyway. It'll be a human tragedy.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

Well, in tonight's regularly scheduled LOLs programming, I submit this.

Remember how in my latest blog I talked about Sandi sourcing cheap stuff from China?

Well, you're gonna love this. Some poor sap just got his mug from China.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3rilk6/received_my_travel_mug_today_not_happy_about_the/

Derek if a researcher is giving you crazy stuff, they are just reading the thread and you need to stop them shirking off

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

First time for everything I suppose.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Does Star Citizen now have more smilies on SA than any other game?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Libluini posted:

When cats stick their tongues out, they're feeling happy. It's like smiling for humans. If you think about it, they're strangely similar to dogs in that regard. Probably one of the reasons some cats and dogs can get along with each other.

Between myself and family I've dealt with around a dozen cats and the only time I saw their tongue was when they were grooming or with respiratory problems.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

AP posted:

Derek if a researcher is giving you crazy stuff, they are just reading the thread and you need to stop them shirking off

ROTFLMAO!! :)

BastionPete
Nov 4, 2015

fuctifino posted:

What was your old account name called BastionPete?
You can send me a PM if you want it to be a secret, and I can check the archives to vouch you aren't Karl.
<--- e: Yay! Popsicle!
I honestly can't remember the name, and don't have access to the email I used to create it. Sorry. You're just going to have to trust me on this one, or not. Maybe I'll slowly morph into Karl and start spewing nonsense about Derek being literally Satan. You never know.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

thatguy posted:

Does Star Citizen now have more smilies on SA than any other game?

Mass Effect 2 once had like 15 so gently caress no

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

BastionPete posted:

I honestly can't remember the name, and don't have access to the email I used to create it. Sorry. You're just going to have to trust me on this one, or not. Maybe I'll slowly morph into Karl and start spewing nonsense about Derek being literally Satan. You never know.

Well, provided you're not boring...

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I read Derek's latest blog post. It was so darn informative! I knew this game would never be as good as promised or come out on time with all the features. Anybody can tell from the promotional materials they've released that they've got an out-of-date steaming pile of crap on their hands. What I didn't know was just how financially shady a lot of the major players involved in this seem to be. I'd always been in the camp that CR was not a good manager but nevertheless well-meaning, but some of the people he's with seem almost like ACTUAL con men.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Amarcarts posted:

I read Derek's latest blog post. It was so darn informative! I knew this game would never be as good as promised or come out on time with all the features. Anybody can tell from the promotional materials they've released that they've got an out-of-date steaming pile of crap on their hands. What I didn't know was just how financially shady a lot of the major players involved in this seem to be. I've always been in the camp that CR was not a good manager but nevertheless well-meaning, but some of the people he's with seem almost like ACTUAL con men.

Yeah you pretty much nailed it.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Those blog posts are a rare thing these days. Kids just don't know. A full blast of Derek Smart cannot be read, only experienced.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
And holy mother of god that list of companies

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Amarcarts posted:

I read Derek's latest blog post. It was so darn informative! I knew this game would never be as good as promised or come out on time with all the features. Anybody can tell from the promotional materials they've released that they've got an out-of-date steaming pile of crap on their hands. What I didn't know was just how financially shady a lot of the major players involved in this seem to be. I'd always been in the camp that CR was not a good manager but nevertheless well-meaning, but some of the people he's with seem almost like ACTUAL con men.

fatman and croberts are the patsys. Sandi is probably loving some mafia man and they will pull out leaving the croberts and lesnik to deal with the angry nerd mob.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

MeLKoR posted:

Between myself and family I've dealt with around a dozen cats and the only time I saw their tongue was when they were grooming or with respiratory problems.

Then your cats aren't happy. Sorry you learned this way.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Libluini posted:

Then your cats aren't happy. Sorry you learned this way.

My life has been a lie. :smith:

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers

Jst0rm posted:

fatman and croberts are the patsys. Sandi is probably loving some mafia man and they will pull out leaving the croberts and lesnik to deal with the angry nerd mob.

Perhaps :lesnick: is not getting fatter, perhaps its a fat suit and he is stealing the money. Perhaps :lesnick: is the mastermind and croberts and sandi have no idea.

Cpt Underpants
Nov 19, 2008

Simply Irresistible
Grimey Drawer

mormonpartyboat posted:

oh yeah asparagus. salt it, put on a bit of olive oil, and maybe some red pepper flakes (or costco's non-salt seasoning which is baller)

throw it directly over medium/high heat. you want it to char a bit

Try wrapping each asparagus spear in prosciutto (or thin smoky bacon if you can't get it) and grill. :iia:

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Ragequit posted:

First time for everything I suppose.

I missed the part of the thread where you said where your hate-boner for Derek Smart comes from, have you ever mentioned it? I mean, keep doing what you do, I'm just curious.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Mass Effect 2 once had like 15 so gently caress no
Didn't most of them get removed?

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

"Amala, I've got a chainsaw on my arm. I'll be fine."
Been reading this thread for a while guys, I'm a goon.

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

1500 posted:

Perhaps :lesnick: is not getting fatter, perhaps its a fat suit and he is stealing the money. Perhaps :lesnick: is the mastermind and croberts and sandi have no idea.

No, he is eating the people they claim left CIG for better jobs.

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

D_Smart posted:

Yeah. It wasn't me.

Show us your doctored titties, derek!

jaffyjaffy
Sep 27, 2010

Fish Fry Andy posted:

Albion Prelude and Terran Conflict are both good, but AP has the Litcube Universe mod which is really excellent, but not beginner friendly.

Even less beginner friendly than X3 normally is? That's impressive.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Amun Khonsu posted:

No, he is eating the people they claim left CIG for better jobs.

"Alright, time for the lottery! Let's see who won a trip to the island this weekend. :woop:"

:chef:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

jaffyjaffy posted:

Even less beginner friendly than X3 normally is? That's impressive.

Litcube adds super Xenon that will eventually take over the universe if you don't stop them in time. It owns.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

D_Smart posted:

Ignoring your blog posts, do you ever not type like a 12-year-old texting?

A Neurotic Jew posted:

I missed the part of the thread where you said where your hate-boner for Derek Smart comes from, have you ever mentioned it? I mean, keep doing what you do, I'm just curious.

No hate boner, it's just fun.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Ragequit posted:

Your blog posts are an exception, but do you ever not type like a 12-year-old texting?

D_Smart posted:

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

MeLKoR posted:

"Alright, time for the lottery! Let's see who won a trip to the island this weekend. :woop:"

:chef:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLlVa6HjV8k

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
Leave Derek alone. He types like a grandpa that just discovered A Rad Dude's Guide to Internet Lingo and it's adorable.

• Locked thread