Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Honkey Dong Country or "Grimey Drawer," as he liked to be called, taught us that a man can triumph over adversity. And even though Honkey's agonizing struggle through life was tragically cut short, I'm sure he's looking down on us right now...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider

Professor Shark posted:

I meant is $6.66 + $19 = College Slice, despite it being two separate donations

Yeah, that's what I meant. I was originally "College Slice" @ $25, but I wanted a certain other title so I donated that other amount and, instead of getting the one I wanted, I got the cumulative result instead.

edit: I'm not complaining - I like hiding biscuits :kimchi:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
biscuit hider sounds like an old-timey way of calling someone gay, like an offshoot of pillow-biter

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
What is a nap ghost

Also if lowtax is reading this, can you make more the jefferson brothers?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Jesus Christ no one tell my girlfriend what kinds of bullshit I've been spending money on this past week

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Britt Burns posted:

Yeah, that's what I meant. I was originally "College Slice" @ $25, but I wanted a certain other title so I donated that other amount and, instead of getting the one I wanted, I got the cumulative result instead.

edit: I'm not complaining - I like hiding biscuits :kimchi:

Thats a lot, I think you are in the lead. I have never seen a biscuit hider.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I somehow feel more clever-er than before.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I somehow feel more clever-er than before.

how much

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Gotta admit, I'm starting to feel pretty sanctimonious about having donated when I see frequent posters I've known for years without a Popsicle stick

I should start getting a few tutoring shifts and start going to fundraisers for actually worth-while causes to lay down some wads of cash, feeling better than others is awesome

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Professor Shark posted:

feeling better than others is awesome

it is indeed professor shark

it is indeed

mirarant
Dec 18, 2012

Post or die
Bacon expert

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
You get one for donating. Lowtax still is a bitch though cause i got poo poo tag and it's not my fault his business model didnt switch over to subscription based while the forums were still popular enough for that to be viable

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Hi I just joined these forums after hearing about them on G4(shoutouts to Thorpe MD), where do I deposit my $80/month?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
How much do i have to donate for one that says "large pasty white dick" tia lowtax

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Hi I just joined these forums after hearing about them on G4(shoutouts to Thorpe MD), where do I deposit my $80/month?

(banned immediately for shout out)

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

biscuit hider sounds like an old-timey way of calling someone gay, like an offshoot of pillow-biter

I thought so too - :gay:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

thathonkey posted:

Lowtax still is a bitch though cause i got poo poo tag and it's not my fault his business model didnt switch over to subscription based while the forums were still popular enough for that to be viable
I'm a bitch because I didn't want to be greedy and charge people more money?

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I need a list of things and their cost so I can make an informed decision also I'm poor

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Buglord is pretty freaking sweet I gotta say

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Lord Binky posted:

Buglord is pretty freaking sweet I gotta say

You're in luck, it's one of the cheapest ones! $6.66 and you get to be the Lord of the Flies

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
People are really weird when it comes to you and your money Lowtax.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

for 5 dollars you guys can buy whatever avatar you want, and it can say whatevesr you want

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Dear Lowtax make me a bug lord. Tia

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Lowtax posted:

Your bootstraps are rotted and in serious need of replacement. Harumph and guffaw.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Lowtax posted:

in the eyes of the capitalist God yes

PS. how much do i have to donate to get a tag that says "Pasty White Dickhead"

flamingweedle
Oct 8, 2010
My friends once used a Bonzai Buddy to mercilessly tease another friend. It called him fat for hours. I sat and watched.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
rename the forums to eFront Presents Something Awful.com Forums

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
speaking of eFront the federal gov is offering $20k for any information leading to the arrest of Sam Jain, so maybe we can all pool our resources and use that money to put SA in the cloud

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Rape Stink posted:

Honkey Dong Country or "Grimey Drawer," as he liked to be called, taught us that a man can triumph over adversity. And even though Honkey's agonizing struggle through life was tragically cut short, I'm sure he's looking down on us right now...

It's cool man I'm not dead. I hope this thread drummed up more donations via the "oh gently caress you get something for this" reaction.

But no check on me in like three hours, I'm drinking and may in fact be posting from hell by then. Lowtax can give the royalties from the donations from this thread to my dear mother. She is in need of a new coffee pot and I think this would basically amount to a $3 coupon for her in the end.

E: just a lil alcohol joke don't get your hopes up, chumps.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Nov 5, 2015

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

lol there was a hiccup in the forums and i thought this is it we're goin gto the cloud!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

nope rapture delayed gently caress

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Honestly, solving a mystery would probably do SA some good.

We'd have to rename GBS the Mystery Team Clubhouse or something but still, get some revenue going in this bitch

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
This is my life now, I'm Dino Gum.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

nomadologique posted:

nope rapture delayed gently caress

Look at this guy with no tag. Joke's on you, nobody gets onboard the cloud Lowtax is buying unless they can scan your tag.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

joke's on you everybody donating is a brick on which those of us untaged will stand wild and free

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

nomadologique posted:

joke's on you everybody donating is a brick on which those of us untaged will stand wild and free

No tag; didn't read.

Nah I'm just jerking you around bud.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
something salty

oh my

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Posting to see my title

Mog
Nov 23, 2006

Pillbug

UltraRed posted:

Posting to see my title

Likewise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
May this place live forever! Well, not this forum specifically - this forum should be nuked from orbit. But I need other SA forums to stick around. What else will I fill my hollow empty life with?

• Locked thread