Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013
I would have beaten TWO of the teams this week and yet I lost. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
My team picked a great week to poo poo the bed marginally less than my opponents. 2 wins! That's all I get, according to the team ranker after the draft.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Two minute drill, let's run the ball! gently caress Todd Haley, I'm going to lose by four tenths of a point thanks to that dipshit run call

e: I'm sorry, eight tenths of a point because HE CALLED TWO RUN PLAYS

e2: I am less mad now that a two minute drill ended with a touchdown run, but seriously before that, I was robbed.

StupidSexyMothman fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Oct 13, 2015

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
3-2 holy crap, a positive record. Well it was fun while it lasted, I'm playing Eifert 65 this week.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Marshmallow Blue posted:

3-2 holy crap, a positive record. Well it was fun while it lasted, I'm playing Eifert 65 this week.

:getin:

Lost Jamaal though :(

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Marshmallow Blue posted:

A winning record despite facing BY FAR the most points against. Jerry Jones has faced the second hardest schedule, and even that has been 100 points lower than what you've faced.

Well done!

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

A winning record despite facing BY FAR the most points against. Jerry Jones has faced the second hardest schedule, and even that has been 100 points lower than what you've faced.

Well done!

Oh i didn't even notice that. My points for could use some love, but if Hurns, Brady, and Dougy Martin can keep up, I may be okay. I still have a lot of issues across my roster.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

:getin:

Lost Jamaal though :( ****

**** Has freeman

:suicide:

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013
If I manage to take down Kettle with only 1 healthy WR on my team I don't know what I might do. I WANT TO LOSE GUYS.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Harold Cooplowski posted:

If I manage to take down Kettle with only 1 healthy WR on my team I don't know what I might do. I WANT TO LOSE GUYS.

My team decided to poo poo the bed universally.

Except Rivers. Sorry that the rest of the team is holding oyu back from greatness, but I mean... you're used to it man...

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Barring a truly stellar effort from Amari Cooper, I think I've got the week against Last Place locked up.

No regrets this week.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Looking to move people for young talent and draft picks holla at ya boy

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

^^ Which team are you?

I fully expect Odell Beckham to be a decoy tonight and Darren Sproles to score ~4 points.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Last Place

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

^^ Which team are you?

I fully expect Odell Beckham to be a decoy tonight and Darren Sproles to score ~4 points.

If Beckham gets less that 17.5 points in .5 PPR I will be a happy camper on Fan Duel
If Sproles scores 5 more than Beckham I'll be a happy camper in this league too.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Forgot to submit the lineup with Gurley in? No big deal when your opponent has like 18 people inactive this week. I'll take it!

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Ben Nevis posted:

Forgot to submit the lineup with Gurley in? No big deal when your opponent has like 18 people inactive this week. I'll take it!

Is someone not submitting lineups?

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Is someone not submitting lineups?

Oh, he literally had like all his team on bye or injured. It really was at least 15 guys. I assumed it came down to dropping actual football players for whatever scrapings are available on the wire, and he just had too many spots to fill to make that a viable option.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Undefeated season comes to an end because Ryan Fitzpatrick is a dummy and didn't slide. Lost by 0.06 as a result :argh:

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Gobias Ind. posted:

Undefeated season comes to an end because Ryan Fitzpatrick is a dummy and didn't slide. Lost by 0.06 as a result :argh:

I'm busily praying for no stat corrections.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
I cant win two in a row.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Hot drat, this week is gonna make the playoff picture significantly more interesting.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

Hot drat, this week is gonna make the playoff picture significantly more interesting.

Yeah i like to keep it interesting for as long as possible hence the 6 spots.

Also in hind-site i should have traded you roddy white when you wanted him.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
So sicne bell went down I'm thinking my entire team is essentially u pfor grabs. ideally I'd like a young QB, and so Rivers is probably my most valuable piece, but really looking to move my older veterans that might not be valuable in a rebuild. Who that is, and what that's worth to you, is kind of open to interpretation!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I'd like to applaud myself by being too lazy to drop Deangelo Williams all season. Truly prophetic work.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

RCarr posted:

I'd like to applaud myself by being too lazy to drop Deangelo Williams all season. Truly prophetic work.

I wish I'd been too lazy to drop DMC. WHO YOU ALL LAUGHED WHEN I DRAFTED. NOT MY FAULT I WAS A FEW MONTHS EARLY OKAY?

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013

KettleWL posted:

I wish I'd been too lazy to drop DMC. WHO YOU ALL LAUGHED WHEN I DRAFTED. NOT MY FAULT I WAS A FEW MONTHS EARLY OKAY?

I need him so I can go 4-X and miss my top draft pick again :colbert:

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Need Eifert to outscore the Bengals defense by 4.6 points. Hoping for a shootout.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I was expecting another rough season and am confused by success. :confuoot:

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
I'm somehow still in this one. I can't seem to string together wins though.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I'm almost out of receivers.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

oldskool posted:

I'm almost out of receivers.

You look like a guy that needs Leonard Hankerson.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Oof, losing Freeman and Forsett in the same week is rough; my RB depth is looking pretty horrific now. Miss you Jamaal. :(

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Let's go Touchdown Tom!

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I knew the improbable win streak was unlikely to continue, but it's still no fun.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
I was saved this week by a last minute swap to Rawls, who proceeded to have an amazing day.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

CompeAnansi posted:

I was saved this week by a last minute swap to Rawls, who proceeded to have an amazing day.

I got burned by lynch and hurns this week in another league, but I can move to 9-2 with 15 Standard points from Amendola and McCoy. I don't even want to talk about my DFS week.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Looks like the playoffs are locked in. And for another year, I'm not in them. However I have several more wins than last year.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
It's really weird to me that the two new guys (one of which is me) are leading the pack. Why on earth did people give up these teams?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I am somehow in the playoffs after losing Peyton Manning, Tony Romo, Jordy Nelson, Dion Lewis, Steve Smith, Zo Taliaferro, Reggie Bush, & Breshad Perriman all in one year. Talk about overcoming adversity!

• Locked thread