Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

G0RF posted:

"Wencome to the Advocacy Office, citizien. Do you have something to report?"

"Um, yes, officer. I'd like to report a crime. See, I spent $2500 on a spaceship and a First Person Universe and I was promised the NPCs would all be dynamic, unique, and would live full lives in "The Verse" and dynamic conversation trees but they all just seem so canned and predictable."

"Please fill out this crime report."

That would be response branch ef1343a9-b1c5-49d4b7ec-3c482af9af27 — see it's so dynamic and unique that it even manages to predict and respond to this thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Welcome to the Advocacy Office, citizien.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

alarumklok posted:

BettysBigTits is the greatest unsolved heist of our time

I'm like 100 pages behind, what is this and who is running Derek Smart out of the thread?

Also can someone link me to the original wheelchair post?

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Alan Smithee posted:

I'm like 100 pages behind, what is this and who is running Derek Smart out of the thread?

Also can someone link me to the original wheelchair post?

You have missed so much...

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

update me

I think the last big thing people were talking about was the Austin office move

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Alan Smithee posted:

update me

Someone was posing as a milf with fake tits to get free space ships from nerds for her "son" probably just to resell them. Never found out who

And the guy in the wheelchair had a weird obsession with ds and posted poo poo on Twitter about him a bunch and ds whipped his cock of justice out and slapped him on the cheek with it

Jethro_E7
Dec 11, 2014

Alan Smithee posted:

update me

It is all about cats presently, a lot of :gary: a Sandi adaption, Derek's top secret plans hidden behind a password you can only access if you have a premium account, Karl (who is in denial and wonderfully amusing when he denies Bootcha is an investor) and a new rule that all posts must be funny.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Jethro_E7 posted:

It is all about cats presently, a lot of :gary: a Sandi adaption, Derek's top secret plans hidden behind a password you can only access if you have a premium account, Karl (who is in denial and wonderfully amusing when he denies Bootcha is an investor) and a new rule that all posts must be funny.

how many times must you violate the all posts must be funny rule

jesus christ

Plankalkuel
Mar 29, 2008

This is Stuppsi. She likes to head-but things and people (hence the name, Stupps = bump in German). She also likes to beat up the neighborhood cats so hard, they don't come home for days but only if they intrude on her cozy snuggle nest, pictured above. She fears people, she doesn't know since she was adopted pretty much as a feral. However, she really loves being pet by people she knows, with exception of tummy rubs. She also really hates sales of mere concept art.

This is Asuka. She has a very indifferent attitude towards danger, not unlike her anime name-sake. Some years ago, she broke her back which lead to her hip bones(?) sticking out. This gives her a somewhat starved look, but otherwise, she's pretty much ok now. She likes sleeping on peoples laps but only if you have the correct Asuka-Lap-Snuggle-Support-Blanket at the ready. While wary of strangers, she is quite fond of being pet as well. She will cover everything around her in slobber if she enjoys herself. She really hates shaving pussy.

Asuka and Stuppsi, keeping a watchfulsleepy eye on their garden.

EDIT: Wohoo! Avatar!

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Nice cattehouses

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer
wtf he is big

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

He could give birth to Sandy.

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

G0RF posted:

"Um, yes, officer. I'd like to report a crime. See, I spent $2500 on a spaceship and a First Person Universe and I was promised the NPCs would all be dynamic, unique, and would live full lives in "The Verse" and dynamic conversation trees but they all just seem so canned and predictable."

Is Cryengine so broken that getting the script is this easy?

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Thats an old pic, hes bigger now

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Kakarot posted:

Thats an old pic, hes bigger now

This post is outdated.

He's bigger now.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

G0RF posted:

Fraud is an official game mechanic now. Which stretch goal was that?

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Chalks posted:

All of them.

Molotov Cock Tale
Jun 30, 2010

AP posted:

All of them.

There are no laws of physics in the 'verse, only suggestions

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

It took a wait but it was at least two weeks faster than RSI support.

imgur support posted:

Hi there!

Thanks for letting us know about this. I apologize for the delayed response - support is currently overwhelmed. We've put some measures in place in the past week to prevent false takedown requests. Are images shared on somethingawful still being removed? If so, can you send over some of the Imgur links so we can look into this further? Sorry for all the trouble.

Dog tax: http://imgur.com/t/aww/SqgLili

no more takedowns right?

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Molotov Cock Tale posted:

There are no laws of physics in the 'verse, only suggestions

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

cat status: lap

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

:ssh: only dreams now

Navraz
Sep 17, 2007

I blame it on my own sick pride
Sugartime Jones
New spaceship leaked.

Stevefin
Sep 30, 2013

The best part about star shitizen is all this great day one game breaking problems, in a tech demo game

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

Navraz posted:

New spaceship leaked.

Opening wallet

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Navraz posted:

New spaceship leaked.

:gary: F35's, mah very favourite ship.

Thronde
Aug 4, 2012

Fun Shoe

ewe2 posted:

:gary: F35's, mah very favourite ship.

I hope that was :thejoke:. Those are 15s.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

I see little difference to real life.

:colbert:

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Chalks posted:

Lol if you don't realize fraud will be massive part of the game unless they make insurance worthless

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

BastionPete posted:

Well, I lost access to my old account from 2007, so I thought I'd make myself a brand spanking new one to contribute to this discussion. I even bought premium so I could be privy to all the SuperSecretTM stuff going on.

Turns out that was a minor mistake, frikkin loled hard when I realised

Hi Welcome

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Alan Smithee posted:

update me

there once was a big brested lady
who wanted a gift for her toddler
but she took all their ships
and delivered no tits
oh god, what will they wank to.

AP posted:

All of them.

Shitizens mock LoD for it's clipping issues but at least I still haven't seen videos of poo poo just flying around like it's Pandora.

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Nov 5, 2015

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

list of mafia products

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ojxR84DJlX9i7Zu0ZrYkWPhKQUYIcK5bx5Ia8fQgimY/edit?pli=1#gid=1395346264

Phil Burn
Oct 28, 2015

What is life all about?
I love weed.
In other news, has anyone else seen this? Wulf's been focusing his negative energy or something

https://twitter.com/Accelerwraith/status/656944147258089472

Thronde
Aug 4, 2012

Fun Shoe

Phil Burn posted:

I love weed.
In other news, has anyone else seen this? Wulf's been focusing his negative energy or something

A fitting shirt for all of those nerds.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I too approve of these perfectly mentally healthy individuals running around sporting a shirt that helps them to officially self-declare them to be a battle loser.

Edit: I love how he has a big red PARODY in the text because he secretly shits himself already in fear of Derek suing him for trademark reasons or something and declaring it a PARODY will protect him from all harm.

Hopper fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Nov 5, 2015

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Huh? How many ships exist in this non-game?

Phil Burn posted:

I love weed.

He did a really lovely job. No surprise.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

That is a very good t-shirt idea. I envisage DickWulf simply being a goon running a long con to get a vast number of SC diehards to wear this t-shirt to the next citcon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Sillybones posted:

Huh? How many ships exist in this non-game?

How many do you need? I'm sure they can sell you a few concepts if you need something that isn't on the list.

• Locked thread