Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord
:gary:pAAAAAAAAARp:derp:qЯAAAAAAAAAAq:yarg:

:gary::dong::awesome::yarg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I mainly paint simpson characters

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

peter gabriel posted:

I mainly paint simpson characters

with custard?

oooh oohhh can i get a rare custard simpsons Parp?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

SneakyFrog posted:

gently caress it, for the enjoyment this thread has given me, i owe it one. i give you, the new viewer a quality, albeit semi dramatized TL:DR

Once upon a time there was a kickstarter for a happy little game

The game was a happy spaceship game that started off wanting to be the BEST spaceship game it could!

People liked the happy spaceship game so they gave it lots and lots of money

OH BOY! the little spaceship game thought, and promised to be the best game ever!

BUT LITTLE SPACESHIP GAME some people said, I cant enjoy this game without *insert loving anything possible your evil drunken pedophile twin would want*

The little spaceship, for some dumb loving reason said OK!

so the little spaceship game grew

and grew

and grew

Little by little, and bit by bit the little spaceship game got bigger.

one day the little spaceship game looked in the mirror and realized holy poo poo! I'm not a little spaceship game anymore!

IM A FAT LIFE SIMULATOR IN SPACE 5000 MEGA EDITION

by then it was too late.

The little spaceship game bought a sweet rear end hat with "money" on it

and started allocating resources for the game

I SHALL HIRE MY FAILED ACTRESS WIFE AS AN EXECUTIVE! the little spaceship game thought excitedly

I SHALL GET STARS, AND MOCAP, AND INDUSTRIAL LIGHT AND MAGIC TO DO THE VFX!

and the little spaceship game got so happy, it was hookers and blow time!

after the drug fuelled orgy, chri--er the little spaceship game was tired

He went to bed with one company, why does he this morning have loving 7?

He wanted coffee.

Not just coffee, coffee that matched his drugged up fuckfest the previous evening

40k BAM, SEXOCOFFEERAMA

then the little space game had a thought, a perfect thought, a thought that was both evil and brilliant.

WHAT IF I JUST KEEP SELLING BIGGER AND BETTER FAKE THINGS BEFORE I EVEN ESTABLISH ANYTHING RESEMBLING A WORKING PRODUCT?

an evil, and brilliant and perfect idea.

and for a while, it was.

people gave the little spaceship game hundreds, then thousands, then tens of thousands of dollars!

all happy in his new adoring cult of personality, the little space game kept adding tons of oversight to his project, redoing tons of what sensible and rational people would call, done.

then all of a sudden... delays came.. the game wasnt going to be out on schedule!

OH NO the little spacegame thought

I AM hosed, AND MY WIFE WHO IS THOUGHT OF AS AN OPPORTUNIST MIGHT LEAVE ME FOR A NON FAT GUY-ER SPACESHIP

Then he had a brilliant idea.

two magical words...

two weeks

BRILLIANT the little spacegame thought

I CAN MAKE TWO WEEKS LAST FOREVER!

welll..... the little spacegame couldnt.

it was hosed.

It was then, when all hope seemed lost, that another pivotal moment happened.

the crotch incident.

a member of a little spaceship games staff, had taken offence at sand-er a little spaceship games wife's policy of no crotchal mane at the office.

she felt that her hooh-ha was unprotected from the elements

Sand-er a little spaceships wife killed her with a $8000 figurine of a little spaceship game riding a rocket ship.

questions were not asked deeply about the incident as the cops all agreed, crotch hair was p gross.

then a little spaceships wife was accused of being racist, she calmly responded to the issue and didnt surround herself with black dudes for any other reason than freaky sex.

then something that hosed a little spaceship game's life happened completely

he picked a fight with a powerful information superhighway warlord named Battlecruiser 3000

Battlecruiser 3000 is a world renowned dance master.

He invented dancing.

and a little spaceship game couldnt dance.

Battlecruiser 3000 started poo poo talking on his blog, a move he knew no one could resist, after all who could possibly respond to criticism on the internet with any intelligence at all?

Battlecruiser 3000 was smart.

sure enough the little spaceship game responded with *insert the sound of making GBS threads in the morning after eating a combo of mexican street food and indian food washed down with jaeger*

Battlecruiser 3000 was like gently caress THIS BITCH, IM OUT WITH MY MONEY, AND IM GONNA KEEP TALKING poo poo TOO

the little spaceship game became even sadder, when a "respected games internet press journalism" site posted an article that they are going to fail.

once again the little spaceship game responded with *insert the sound of making GBS threads in the morning after eating a combo of mexican street food and indian food washed down with jaeger*

then, the little spaceship game thought

IT CANT BE ME! IM AWESOME! ITS ALL THAT BATTLECRUISER 3000S FAULT AND THOSE "ETHICAL GAMES JOURNALIST" PEOPLE

WE SHOULD SILENCE THEM!

and so the little space ship game did.

he had anyone who spread seeds of doubt, discomfort, or discontent silenced permanently on the official forums, and then had their parents and pets killed.

at last, delighted with himself he shouted I WILL WIN!

then from the door, the unpleasant silhouette of his nemesis Battlecruiser 3000 beckoned.

"come get some"

Yeah ok but elite dangerous is pretty fun IMO. :v:

Edit: Also, As someone who hasn't been paying super close attention to the story I appreciate the tl;dr.

old beast lunatic fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Nov 5, 2015

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

SneakyFrog posted:

with custard?

oooh oohhh can i get a rare custard simpsons Parp?

Lemon custard, natch

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

The Pi dude posted:

:gary:pAAAAAAAAARp:derp:qЯAAAAAAAAAAq:yarg:

:gary::dong::awesome::yarg:

That guy has a lot of dicks.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

alphabettitouretti posted:

...and Seraph is banned again.

A recap for anyone who missed this before:

Come back Krazy Karl, all is forgiven.

This thread took a dark turn

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Berious posted:

eh wont be the last time.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Berious posted:

This will brighten things up

:gary: :yarg:

PAAARRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord
When I rated this thread it said "Thank you Citizen" :tinfoil:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

The Pi dude posted:

When I rated this thread it said "Thank you Citizen" :tinfoil:

because you are a lord of bugs

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

This will brighten things up

:gary: :yarg:

PAAARRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP

:unsmith:

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord

SneakyFrog posted:

because you are a lord of bugs

That must bee it.

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

MilesK posted:

PAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRPPP!

The most shocking thing to happen lately is someone who made their first post in the Star Citizen thread managed to make a good one.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Has your cat not learnt the trick of placing themselves between you and the food so that you are shocked by the sudden appearance of their crusty buttonhole in your face giving them an opportunity to steal something.

She hasn't, no. The larger Calico has, which is also how I found out she had poo poo stuck in her fur. That was a ruined appetite.

Blackie there just sits in your lap and reaches for the food or tries to sneak up from behind and reach over your shoulder as you take a bite.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

LCL-Dead posted:

She hasn't, no. The larger Calico has, which is also how I found out she had poo poo stuck in her fur. That was a ruined appetite.

Blackie there just sits in your lap and reaches for the food or tries to sneak up from behind and reach over your shoulder as you take a bite.

My girlfriend's calico does this to me all the time when I'm home by myself, and my girlfriend refuses to believe me. That cat is the devil. An adorable devil.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
In this post I'll do something that has never been done before.

:yarg::gary:
:gary::yarg:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

A paarpahedron in its natural environment.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
:yarg::gary: :yarg::gary: :yarg::gary:
:gary::yarg: :gary::yarg: :gary::yarg:

The paaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppp is strong with this one, in the wheelchair.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

:yarg::gary: :yarg::gary: :yarg::gary:
:gary::yarg: :gary::yarg: :gary::yarg:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

......:gary:.....
......:yarg:.....

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

LCL-Dead posted:

......:gary:.....
......:yarg:.....

Better.

Also,

:gary: :gary: :gary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

How come none of the images at the start of this thread work? It's only been a few days.

Also is anything actually happening yet or are we still just shitposting at a million knots? <--- I think this is the answer.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Cactus posted:

How come none of the images at the start of this thread work? It's only been a few days.

Also is anything actually happening yet or are we still just shitposting at a million knots? <--- I think this is the answer.

reddit and yes

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Cactus posted:

In the 'verse we have transcended beyond measuring our shitposts with simple Earth values. Our shitpost speeds are measured in gigaknots here.

Or garlic knots.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Cactus posted:

You'll have to wait till the next games show for the next big installment, which will be more talk about how they've not made anything new, but made existing stuff better, but it's not coming out for two weeks, Venus time.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

her skin kinda looks like its made of good leather armor

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I did a more fluid one.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Cactus posted:

Crybaby redditors got so butthurt over jpegs and gifs mocking their jpegs that they created a bot to auto-report them. This backfired when it took down a bunch of their images too. They have rewritten the narrative however so the story now is that it was a goon created bot made to harrass the poor innocent redditors.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Dongattack posted:

her skin kinda looks like its made of good leather armor

Wow, that's actually racist.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

idgaf i like this song

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers

Ok someone needs to do a :gary: PAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRPPP! Christmas song.

Golli
Jan 5, 2013

BBQ talk

Dreamland in Alabama is overrated. I was in the original shop when the owner got carted away in an ambulance (he was OK, apparently that happened all the time)

Jim 'n Nicks is way better.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
I've spent more on something awful jpgs then star citizen. At least I get something out of it

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

1500 posted:

Ok someone needs to do a :gary: PAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRPPP! Christmas song.

https://soundcloud.com/logicalsabotage/carol-of-the-bells-airhorn-edition

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Golli posted:

BBQ talk

Dreamland in Alabama is overrated. I was in the original shop when the owner got carted away in an ambulance (he was OK, apparently that happened all the time)

Jim 'n Nicks is way better.

I mean it's ok and they do a good sauce, but definitely overrated

If you haven't noticed by now though BBQ joints are a point of civic pride and no matter where you go in the south people will talk up their local place. In Little Rock it's whole hog and that place ain't great either.

If you really want to clog your arteries go to Farmers Market Cafe, they do up a great southern breakfast

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Paladinus posted:

Racist against australians who spend way too much time in the sun and ruin their skin, yes. The sun hates everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Paladinus posted:

id let my rogue wear her

• Locked thread