Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Oh thank god, those 7 whole posts of non-GO content were starting to suffocate me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Freak Futanari posted:

So i just got my copy of TMA and redeemed my Beginning Of A Journey. I just cleaned up my friendlist, and if anyone wants to use a lv90 Castamamo w/ the +75 FP CE to plow through Okeanos, post your IDs so i can add you before i just fill my list back up with pubbies

I could use another level 90 friend, here mine (level 60 Gilgamesh leader, though I also have a level 60 Arthur and Vlad that I might switch in sometimes): 150,865,798

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Rodyle posted:

Oh thank god, those 7 whole posts of non-GO content were starting to suffocate me

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
It's as if FGO is a TM related thing to talk about.

edit; gotta say, I prefer being a Garbage Dick. Guess I'll throw some bux for a new avatar or something.

Compendium fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Nov 5, 2015

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

jellycat
Nov 5, 2012

it's a nice day
I used the single summoning ticket I had on the new gacha and I got Anne Bonny/Mary Read! This is literally the luckiest I have ever been in this game so I'm very excited.

They upped the Servant drop rate for gacha from 20% to 40% (and bumped the CE rate from 60% to 40%). I didn't read super closely so I don't know if this is temporary for the new gacha or it's intended to be permanent, but either way it's a good time to roll.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Waver is now one of the best servant for generating np.

Anny/many is the first premium servant with 1200% np, they will hit really hard with all the atk buff and low hp multiplyer.

Drake might be a better star generator than gilgamash.

Quick card is so good now, you can even feel it in a berserker team. In fact, put a servant with three quick card with two bersekers and watch the crit zerker miracle. Lancerlot make like 30 stars with his np now!

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Do I need to start Oceanus to pull any of the new servants or can I just go?

EDIT: I decided to go ahead and just do it and I got loving nothing worthwhile, two level three archers, the Ilya CE, the new Rin CE, a Shiro CE to advance my current one and that's it for the first one. But at least it isn't my second roll which got me a Zero Taiga CE and then nothing but level 3 archers and a Medusa, what a loving con.

I blew two 10 rolls, God dammit.

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Nov 5, 2015

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Baal posted:

Do I need to start Oceanus to pull any of the new servants or can I just go?

EDIT: I decided to go ahead and just do it and I got loving nothing worthwhile, two level three archers, the Ilya CE, the new Rin CE, a Shiro CE to advance my current one and that's it for the first one. But at least it isn't my second roll which got me a Zero Taiga CE and then nothing but level 3 archers and a Medusa, what a loving con.

I blew two 10 rolls, God dammit.

I blew a 10 roll too bc, I was aiming for the Archers at the very least, but gently caress, two new CEs, everything else was just servant doubles (how the gently caress did I get Jing Ke twice?!)

ahaha, holy poo poo I just did some single rolls, I keep getting loving Lu Bu.

Compendium fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Nov 5, 2015

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Fuuuuuuck. Got a gold Rider only for it to turn into Martha. At least I got Euryale from the FP gacha, so I finally have a drat a archer that isn't Arash.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"
Three tickets and 80 quartz and I couldn't pull who I was going for; Hector. :reddit:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It really makes it hard to want to spend any money on this game when the only way to get the servants I want would be to burn through quartzes until I eventually get one and that would cost too much loving money given how God damned impossible it is to pull one 5-star after 3 months of playing this game.

I might as well just save every Quartz for Caster Gil, but I want other servants too.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Baal posted:

It really makes it hard to want to spend any money on this game when the only way to get the servants I want would be to burn through quartzes until I eventually get one and that would cost too much loving money given how God damned impossible it is to pull one 5-star after 3 months of playing this game.

I might as well just save every Quartz for Caster Gil, but I want other servants too.

Yeah, after watching someone spend around 50 minutes and $1500 trying to get Kintoki, it's really hard to give them any money. I really hope more of these gacha games add in shops where you can just buy specific heroes for $15-$20.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

XENA I LOVE YOU posted:

Yeah, after watching someone spend around 50 minutes and $1500 trying to get Kintoki, it's really hard to give them any money. I really hope more of these gacha games add in shops where you can just buy specific heroes for $15-$20.
Be able to dust your extra servants to make the ones you want from the extra dust.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Used the tickets, and a 10-pull. The 10-pull had the new Rin CE, new 3* lancer, and Medusa. Every other card in that pull was a Rin necklace or azoth blade.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I got a Rin CE and a bunch of random 3-star Servants that I ground up into cubes.

Also, a lil tip: on the party organize screen you can click one of the blue buttons at the bottom to rearrange your slots. Handy if you want your support slot in the back and just have an A-team in front for your leading three. :toot:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Psiwri posted:

Three tickets and 80 quartz and I couldn't pull who I was going for; Hector. :reddit:

I got 3 of them, both hakunos and the pirate girls but no Drake

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
Blackbeard's interlude can drop forbidden pages. I've gotten four on the first quest and six on the second quest. I finally ascended Waver after Vlad took a whole batch of pages a month ago, but now I need Infinity Gears. My whole crew is starting to grow up.

Also, these Waver buffs are hilarious and it brought out all the underleveled Wavers in my friendlist out of the bushes. I can't believe how strong his buffs became after I logged in just now. He really does help other people become stronger. I am excited about random team compositions involving him again. :getin:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:staredog: Uh, Blackbeard, that's... not how you charm the ladies.

ugh its Troika fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Nov 6, 2015

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

-Troika- posted:

:staredog: Uh, Blackbeard, that's... not how you charm the ladies.

That's a splendid otaku for you.

edit; Also, logged in for my daily bonuses, they're also celebrating 100 days of the game so that means a few goodies. I also got 16 quartz in the gift box so I am somewhat soothed since I used up a lot of quartz today.

Compendium fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Nov 6, 2015

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Has anyone else's game been much more unstable since the patch? As in, "multiple crashes in a single fight" unstable?

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...
Oh boy. Lily Medea is literally a mahou shoujo http://a.uguu.se/yziuhv_LilyMedea.webm

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I guess i really did burn all my luck on Tamamo, because i just got flushed 80 quartz down the drain

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Freak Futanari posted:

I guess i really did burn all my luck on Tamamo, because i just got flushed 80 quartz down the drain

Tamamo really frowns on harems after all.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Grausherra posted:

Oh boy. Lily Medea is literally a mahou shoujo http://a.uguu.se/yziuhv_LilyMedea.webm

cute

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Grausherra posted:

This... this is good.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Combine Jeanne, Medea(Lily) and a good damage dealing Servant of your choice. Proceed to never die. Ever.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm personally running Pumpkin Liz, EMIYA, and Tamamo.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lol apparently the villain of Okeanos and the guy i was sure was actually caster Gil was a guy equally as douchey, Jason (from the Argonauts). i guess that explains Medea Lily being the unlock, you save her from the fucker

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Grausherra posted:

Yeah, this is pretty fantastic.

jellycat
Nov 5, 2012

it's a nice day
After getting Anne Bonny/Mary Read from my leftover summoning ticket this morning, I used the first of today's two login bonus tickets and got Francis Drake.

I just wanted to let everyone in this thread know where their luck went.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Meanwhile I got another 10 roll and got a loving boat

I hate this game

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
I think the rate change actually make it worst since there's now more low level servants to mess with the overall roll chance.

My 120 quartz gone down the drain.

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...

Baal posted:

Meanwhile I got another 10 roll and got a loving boat

I hate this game

I was pretty sure I saved the screenshot somewhere but I ended up getting the boat three times with my 10 roll along with David and Shinji and the usual black keys.
Serves me right for getting Tamamo on the first 10 roll during Halloween.

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

lol apparently the villain of Okeanos and the guy i was sure was actually caster Gil was a guy equally as douchey, Jason (from the Argonauts). i guess that explains Medea Lily being the unlock, you save her from the fucker

Could have fooled me with the maniacal laughing fits he kept having along with the overall mannerisms, makes sense since there's Heracles on the boat too.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
The new 3* Lancer's NP is pretty cool. Also he's pretty annoying with his skill of paralyzing enemies and lowering their NP gauge.

Reaaaallly wishing I knew what was going on in the story since it looks like there's a lot of fun Servant interactions (Euryale and Asterios :3: And Artemis/Orion what are you doing here...).

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

BurningDance posted:

Blackbeard's interlude can drop forbidden pages.

Just so you know Blackbeard's interlude is about him going to Pirate Market to get doujins. Guess what those pages represent. :v:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kyte posted:

Just so you know Blackbeard's interlude is about him going to Pirate Market to get doujins. Guess what those pages represent. :v:

:froggonk:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I really love Catamamo's interlude, as far as i can tell it just drops 4 Chaos Talons in your lap because it seems like every chimera in it is guaranteed to drop one

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
According to this bit on Reddit, here's went down with Euryale and Asterios.

Servants becoming buddies is one of my favorite things and while I couldn't read any of the story bits, I felt so sad when Asterios protected her and went down like a true hero. And Euryale going gently caress you to Hector.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011