Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm absolutely at wit's end here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6szTEZn1m4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
that's called "keyboard demo mode"

Aisar
Mar 20, 2006

Don't look at the Batman. The Batman will steal your soul.
i don't understand why that video you linked has nearly 300 million views. what am i missing? who is the audience?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Aisar posted:

i don't understand why that video you linked has nearly 300 million views. what am i missing? who is the audience?
Read the comments and find out. :getin:

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Aisar posted:

Little kids, like toddler age, love watching these prize-opening videos. There's hundreds of them with millions and millions of views a piece

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
that's Techno, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

little munchkin posted:

that's Techno, op.
I think the exact genre is "loving techno".

• Locked thread