Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Seraph before you go on your ride make an imgur album of your post and post it on /r/starcitizen please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
Seraph, before you go make sure to castrate yourself - the world would appreciate it tia.

Molotov Cock Tale
Jun 30, 2010
I've had a couple of beers and I can't tell the real Seraphs from the imitators anymore

Did this one sex any children y/n?

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
I am really glad the Awful app isn't displaying any of that post

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
:sigh:

I just wanted to dream up possible frauds, but instead I got a picture book of someone's personality disorder.

SeraphEightyFour
Nov 6, 2015

by Cowcaster

CrazyLoon posted:

Hope you have a good ride - and by that I mean crash and die, before you molest another little girl/boy.
Don't believe everything you read - especially in the 'Pos, especially when there's no evidence presented to back these slanderous claims. Men as attractive as me get our pick of the litter.

SeraphEightyFour fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Nov 6, 2015

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Wuxi posted:

It was about time I found out how to put people on ignore.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

SeraphEightyFour posted:

Don't believe everything you read - especially in the 'Pos, especially when there's no evidence presented to back these slanderous claims. Men as attractive as me get our pick of the litter.

So now you've started loving little puppies too? Little kids wasn't enough for you, I take it.

SeraphEightyFour
Nov 6, 2015

by Cowcaster

Wafflz posted:

Seraph before you go on your ride make an imgur album of your post and post it on /r/starcitizen please
Can't as I'm banned from r/starcitizen, but one of you could.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

CrazyLoon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba9k5SWwE38

You better bet your money, these two brothers know how to handle business!

drat, you beat me to it!!!

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

RedTonic posted:

:sigh:

I just wanted to dream up possible frauds, but instead I got a picture book of someone's personality disorder.

Just think about this for one second. Theres tons of star citizen's who are like seraph84
I think chris roberts and bitcoiners are doing us favor by bankrupting these mentally ill persons.

Molotov Cock Tale
Jun 30, 2010

Tortolia posted:

I am really glad the Awful app isn't displaying any of that post

Worked Ok for me in awful app but now it's glitching the page so post post post

SeraphEightyFour posted:

Are you denying the claims?

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007

SeraphEightyFour posted:

Can't as I'm banned from r/starcitizen, but one of you could.

Just because we could doesn't mean we're going to.

Kind of like loving children.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

Dark Off posted:

Just think about this for one second. Theres tons of star citizen's who are like seraph84
I think chris roberts and bitcoiners are doing us favor by bankrupting these mentally ill persons.

Just a glimpse in the true world of star citizen

Founder, star citizen zoo
http://youtu.be/R0k97nGC4rM

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

EightAce posted:

It would be a Swedish Brew from the region of Upssalla with a 'smooth' body and 'Pale' finish. Also very weak in Alcohol content so Americans can enjoy it without collapsing in a tearful heap of soiled under wear ..after two bottles.

So… this: http://slottskallan.se/folkol-2/

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

got better things to do than respond to a child rapist

for example, :gary:

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Star Citizen showing its healthy community luster:

https://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/the-most-ambitious-space-game-in-history-has-raised--94-million--so-where-is-it-213831707.html

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I would hate to be socked in the kisser.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Punching a guy in the face for upsetting you on the internet however, is not how a five year old acts at all.

Molotov Cock Tale
Jun 30, 2010

The height of impotent internet tough guy.

Looking forward to the ten hour movie of :gary:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

derek smart is going to find out who this guy is and gently caress him up legally

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Unfunny Poster posted:

Punching a guy in the face for upsetting you on the internet however, is not how a five year old acts at all.
Nor is it insane! That nut Derek, he deserves a punch!

xanif
Nov 3, 2010

Beer: Who was your first kill, not counting old men?
Eonwe: One of the outlaws in the Brotherhood.
Seraph84: I was there that day. You were only a squire, sixteen years old.
Eonwe: You killed Friendly Tumour with a counter-post. Best move I ever saw.
Oven Wrangler

CrazyLoon posted:

Can someone link exactly where it was learned, that he legit molested an 11-year old again, so he gets even more desperate and keeps funding Lowtax's move to cloud with another account?

Actually, the joke of it is that he got permabanned from RSI forums a long while back and has, by now, rolled around everywhere on the internet, to try and find likeminded retarded people to support him in his crusade against them. Which is probably why his rejection from goons, folks who by now regularly mock CIG, hurts his retard feelings even moreso.

I believe the original post was in yospos and I'm not going to find it but the text was this:

quote:

Filtered due to identity protection but

Sexual Conduct-2nd: Actor >17 Two Or More Acts On Child < 13 Victim Sex/Age Female, 11 Years Relationship to Victim Non-Stranger Probation: 10 Year(s)

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?
Why is seraph not in jail, or at least not allowed on the Internet?

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
Happy to report I have been refunded my full $50 with minimal messing about. Took about 3 weeks.

Dirty Hairy
Oct 18, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Dusty Lens posted:

Please keep in mind that I am a barely functioning idiot and so the course I followed should be considered a guideline at best.

Initial email

Thanks, this was helpful. I've finished selling off any giftable ships I could at cost (that's all LTI is worth), and started a refund for the few hundred bucks I've got account locked. We'll see what happens.

I checked out your posts on the RSI forums to see what happened. It's weird. They make it near impossible to find you through search. I have a feeling a lot of accounts are going to see the INACTIVE prefix on them soon.

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

It's hilarious that Citizens actually think these insane rants are somehow helping and protecting CIG. :wtchris:

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

As an aside, I'm very excited about this promising new web series which may (or may not) have been shot using CIG camera equipment and edited using CIG employees.

(Warning: Contains 4 Non Blondes music.)

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

xanif posted:

I believe the original post was in yospos and I'm not going to find it but the text was this:

so seraph is aatrek??

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug

ShredsYouSay posted:

Why is seraph not in jail, or at least not allowed on the Internet?

America, where mental health is not a problem until its a problem (I have a few hosed up friends who are in jail for PTSD, couldn't get help until it was too late)

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
So ungrateful. All those fools don't realize that Lord Derek is just trying to protect them from themselves (and CRoberts).

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

theultimo posted:

America, where mental health is not a problem until its a problem (I have a few hosed up friends who are in jail for PTSD, couldn't get help until it was too late)

for reals.

seriousfrogpost.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?
Also, I guess lesnick is a little like the baby-eating bishop of Bath and Wells,

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Parp Traumatic Stress Syndrome

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

G0RF posted:

As an aside, I'm very excited about this promising new web series which may (or may not) have been shot using CIG camera equipment and edited using CIG employees.

You would think it would have more spaceships in it since it is developed using backer funds. I guess this is part of the social module.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

Pillbug

Wafflz posted:

You would think it would have more spaceships in it since it is developed using backer funds. I guess this is part of the social module.

Correct choice of music though, what IS going on?

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

The excitement is palpable.

G0RF fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Nov 6, 2015

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

G0RF posted:

:v:

e:

OhDearGodNo fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Nov 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007

G0RF posted:

I showed this to an Australian goon. He said "it looks like the level and quality of an australian made film (sans the insane extravaganzas of Baz Lurmen or however you spell his name)". He didn't know Sandi was Australian. When I told him that, his response was:

"The connection is now clear. Australian films are basically make-work schemes for otherwise unemployable australian artists, one just managed to find her way into a massive pile of nerd money i guess"

• Locked thread