Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

peter gabriel posted:

Hey, I've got an exciting new vacuum cleaner about to hit the market, better hit up my raging homophobic contacts for an interview!

ever since i went to stormfront for my laundry problems, my whites have never been whiter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Good Dumplings posted:

Actually, yeah, why does this guy want to talk to you if he thinks you're a subhuman? He does know you're black, right?

Look, he's just being fair and balanced, and that means you sometimes have to choke back your bile and talk to a man who isn't lily white.

quote:

Like the EU, the United States was a diverse empire of different nations that were nevertheless sufficiently similar to function as a single political entity. The one exception were the blacks, but they were too few and too inept to blow things up.

They are too inept to even succeed at bombings, but...

quote:

Never mind that those Irish, Italians, Germans, French, Jews, Russians, Latinos, and Africans have already completely destroyed what was once a predominantly English nation with English values. None - none - of the other immigrants ever fully grasped the English concept of limited government, which is why they transformed what had been a voluntary association into an empire held together by force in 1860.

They bombed our ENGLISH VALUES!

quote:

40 years

That's how long it took African-Americans to transform excellent, oversized, newly constructed suburban housing into a community that became infamous worldwide for gangs, crime, and violence.

How shocking it is to discover that despite the magic of geography and high quality infrastructure, African-Americans did not magically transform into 1950s-style tax-paying, economically sufficient white people. Interestingly enough, it has only taken my ruthless Aztec cousins 27 years to ethnically cleanse Compton of most of its African-Americans. What was a white city in 1948 and a black city in 1988 is now 65 percent La Raza, 32.9 percent black, and 0.8 percent white.

They turned our nice, white towns into slums!

quote:

It's also why I think it is spectacularly funny that white SJWs believe one has to be a white supremacist in order to hate blacks. You'd think they never met an Arab, an Asian, or a Mexican.

They- Okay, I'm not gonna lie, this one made me laugh. Look at that, that's pure-strain crystallized racism there.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Dusty Lens posted:

Will it clean the stains from my white carpet?

Yes in two weeks!

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
ds,

you do realize VD is just baiting you and he's gonna say hosed up poo poo and you'll forever be associated with it, right? im in this all for the laughs as everyone else is, but its kind of a dumb idea to give a guy like that attention.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Dusty Lens posted:

Will it clean the stains from my white carpet?

What if they are white stains, you subversive you?!

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

mormonpartyboat posted:

ever since i went to stormfront for my laundry problems, my whites have never been whiter

:thurman:

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Romes128 posted:

ds,

you do realize VD is just baiting you and he's gonna say hosed up poo poo and you'll forever be associated with it, right? im in this all for the laughs as everyone else is, but its kind of a dumb idea to give a guy like that attention.

Even if the conversation is 100% on Star Citizen and totally benign this is a really loving awful idea

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
You know this Vox Day person doesn't seem like some that I, a literal okay human being, would not want to associate with.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Lol this thread gets funnier literally every day I read it just about

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Midnight Voyager posted:

Look, he's just being fair and balanced, and that means you sometimes have to choke back your bile and talk to a man who isn't lily white.

They are too inept to even succeed at bombings, but...

They bombed our ENGLISH VALUES!

They turned our nice, white towns into slums!

They- Okay, I'm not gonna lie, this one made me laugh. Look at that, that's pure-strain crystallized racism there.

Holy poo poo

Tumblr harasses people about innocent microtransactions made accidentally and people like this fuckstick exist

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

A warlord needs a strategist. Sun Tzu has some vague but interesting things to say about this.

Decrepus fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Nov 7, 2015

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

Ein reich, ein volk, ein raumschiff zeichnung

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I thought I'd register on Vox as 'Hitlerdidnothingwrong' but I realised that's almost certainly taken

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

D_Smart posted:

I have NO problems with VD. We all have opinions about things. Most may not be popular. But how we express them is key. I find keeping an open mind means that, regardless of popular opinion, one can remain objective in any discourse.

D_Smart posted:

That's like saying Democrats have no business talking to Fox News. It's all relative.

This isn't "talking to Fox News" grade, this is a motherfucker that non ironically defends the murder of children, gassing immigrants and female genital mutilation so women will be more meek. By associating with this trash you're making a PR mistake bigger than CR did with that nutty reply but it's not like you're gonna listen to us so have it your away. smh

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Maybe 'Impermabannedposter'

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Maybe 'Wheresthewhitepridemonth'

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Or 'Imnotracistbut'

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Pierson posted:

im permabanned poster liberalstomper58. i first started reading vox day when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "dysgenics" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "there can still be no question that to the extent nature is responsible homosexuality is a birth defect from every relevant secular material and sociological perspective" and "i very much like women and wish them well which is precisely why I consider womens rights to be a disease that should be eradicated" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "scientific rationalism" style of vox humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" vox day to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Well that explains why you were permabanned.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
How about 'Uppity'

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Decrepus posted:

A warlord needs a strategist. Sun Tzu has some but interesting things to say about this.

Indeed! Derek Smart should ponder Sun Tzu's proverb at the end of this sage video, as it applies perfectly to this current situation with VD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9hdS2Qtwq8

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Derek has the bestest of plans.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

D_Smart posted:

Well that explains why you were permabanned.

Oh man you sure burned him good there

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

The Kins posted:

Ein reich, ein volk, ein raumschiff zeichnung

hi, wilhelm mays here, to tell you about the new amazing oxzyklon b

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?
Maybe Derek is going to dox VD during the show.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I don't think Derek actually cares.

But I went and read about Vox Day and I lolled.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Omi-Polari posted:

I don't think Derek actually cares.

But I went and read about Vox Day and I lolled.

he cares

he got mad and started banning people dropping the n bomb during his citcon livestream

but apparently this guy is ok to talk to

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Eonwe posted:

I thought I'd register on Vox as 'Hitlerdidnothingwrong' but I realised that's almost certainly taken

Oh wait, I saw something about that a minute ago. Hmm... no, not this meme about how nice winter is to freeze immigrants to death...

Ah, here it is:

quote:

It's rather remarkable to see that the entire Nazi leadership was nearly a standard deviation more intelligent than the average Ashkenazi Jew, especially when we are so often informed that the reason for Jewish success is their exceedingly high level of intelligence.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm permabanned poster voxlover58

xanif
Nov 3, 2010

Beer: Who was your first kill, not counting old men?
Eonwe: One of the outlaws in the Brotherhood.
Seraph84: I was there that day. You were only a squire, sixteen years old.
Eonwe: You killed Friendly Tumour with a counter-post. Best move I ever saw.
Oven Wrangler
I await the followup to the Vox Day interview: DS speaks to the KKK about SC

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

quote:

It's rather remarkable to see that the entire Nazi leadership was nearly a standard deviation more intelligent than the average Ashkenazi Jew, especially when we are so often informed that the reason for Jewish success is their exceedingly high level of intelligence.

What the gently caress derek. You really have "zero problem" with a literal nazi apologist?

Do the right thing

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

D_Smart isn't jewish... I don't think...

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

xanif posted:

I await the followup to the Vox Day interview: DS speaks to the KKK about SC

Well what's wrong with that? He's being open to other viewpoints, that's what this is all about. Why do you hate free speech and open discussion, why are you racism-shaming?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

kordansk posted:

Why is the constant rebuttal of telling someone they are an idiot for spending money on jpegs is that they have disposable income. How do they not see that the argument has nothing to do with disposable income and everything to do with the fact that it is a stupid loving purchase regardless. At least if you are going to throw money away, gamble so you have at least a remote possibility of winning some of it back.

whenever someone says that its almost always guaranteed they are lying. if they really don't give a gently caress they wouldn't need to defend that purchase regardless, and usually don't make a point of pointing out how super rich they are

Goredema
Oct 16, 2013

RUIN EVERYTHING

Fun Shoe
Derek,

Reddit keeps claiming that THE GOONS will turn on you at any moment, and that when our amusement ebbs, we will savagely betray you and laugh about it. They imply that we are setting you up for a fall, and that we are waiting for you to do something so stupid, that it will make us "laugh out loud", on the floor, rolling about. I'm sure that our attacks on Vox Day and our urgent pleas for you to not do this interview/brainstorming session/cyber-rally feel a lot like we're starting to turn on you, and that makes me sad.

Let me be the first Goon to urge you to go talk to Vox Day. He seems like an a well-spoken philosopher who probably has an interesting perspective on the Star Citizen situation, and your personal role in it. He may have a few questionable political and philosophical views, but it's worth the time to meet him halfway and hear him out. He clearly admires you for being an articulate, well-spoken man who has overcome numerous historical and genetic hurdles in order to reach your current social and marital strata, and I think you should give him the benefit of the doubt.

I hope that in this current blitzkrieg of goon betrayal, my support will help you do the right thing, and go talk to Vox Day.

Regards,

Goredema

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?

Vox Day posted:

I don't believe I could recommend this as a strategy for most men, but it is surely educational to learn that raping and killing a woman is demonstrably more attractive to women than behaving like a gentleman. And women, before all the inevitable snowflaking commences, please note that there is absolutely nothing to argue about here. It is an established empirical fact.

Vox Day posted:

I noticed that the number of fake reviews of my books on Amazon declined considerably after I tracked down the woman from Minnesota and posted her address on this blog.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
How does Derek smart talking to neo nazis about CIG further his goal of getting CIG to open their books?

This entire thing is crazy. Derek is either naive or dumb, and I'm glad of every second of this.

Please Derek, go forth and do the show. The fallout from all of this will be glorious.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

kordansk posted:

Why is the constant rebuttal of telling someone they are an idiot for spending money on jpegs is that they have disposable income. How do they not see that the argument has nothing to do with disposable income and everything to do with the fact that it is a stupid loving purchase regardless. At least if you are going to throw money away, gamble so you have at least a remote possibility of winning some of it back.

Quite simply: they're dumb as gently caress, and the ones that weren't already dumb as gently caress became so with regard to SC as soon as they got so financially and emotionally invested. I've literally seen an unemployed Mom's basement dweller telling people they're just jealous of his disposable income because he doesn't have any bills.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Goredema posted:

Derek,

Reddit keeps claiming that THE GOONS will turn on you at any moment, and that when our amusement ebbs, we will savagely betray you and laugh about it.

Peace in our time.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

2DCAT posted:

How does Derek smart talking to neo nazis about CIG further his goal of getting CIG to open their books?

This entire thing is crazy. Derek is either naive or dumb, and I'm glad of every second of this.

Please Derek, go forth and do the show. The fallout from all of this will be glorious.

I think we're going after the Swedish mafia now I dunno I'm still on season 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

if you keep suppressing vox's speech you'll end up blocked from derek's twitter

• Locked thread