Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

botany posted:

is vox going to be on the stream? i thought it was just assorted gamersgate people.

I dunno

I don't care

I'm just gonna wait for the comedy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
Derek smort and vox day in battlecruiser 1488

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Lovely Senorita posted:

go post about the rear end in a top hat in D&D or GBS, this is space scam thread

christ, you're losing focus!!! :gonk:

Did you miss the part where Derek is going on mr. Day's stream to discuss star citizen? What's the issue???

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Bootcha for spaceship jpeg op. This D_Ssmart one has lost appeal for some reason.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Welcome to page 285. Let's try to keep this one about Star Citizen, shall we?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lovely Senorita posted:

what the gently caress is star citizen

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
Derek put your wife on the computer i want to show her vox day

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lovely Senorita posted:

Wow

Fuckin pay attention. According to ds it's ONLY about star citizen.

Ignore the racists and nazis tho

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

what the gently caress is star citizen

well, it's :gary: and :yarg: and mostly :homebrew: but there's some :lesnick: for some reason as well

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

How can someone write this and not immediately start wondering "How high am I that this makes sense and is proper to say?"

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Yeah someone start a new thread to CLEANSE this horrible mess

Then we can DENY it ever happened

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Or just change the thread title to Derek Smart supports racism just to see him flip out

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Google Butt posted:

Derek, why don't you reciprocate vox day's kindness and invite him as a guest on your stream to talk about his viewpoints about what's wrong with this world?

2fat4sex
Apr 18, 2005

Romes128 posted:

Or just change the thread title to Derek Smart supports racism just to see him flip out

Woah now, Lowtax is in rocky enough financial straits as-is. He can't afford a lawsuit from The Smartster right now

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,
In a desperate attempt to get this poo poo show back on proper track, it's almost SALE TIME!!!

:gary: PAAAAAAAAARRRRRRPPPP!!!!!

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Toops posted:

In a desperate attempt to get this poo poo show back on proper track, it's almost SALE TIME!!!

:gary: PAAAAAAAAARRRRRRPPPP!!!!!

This is fitting since SC fans want rape to be an in-game mechanic.

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

:10bux: + :awesomelon: = :roboluv:
- a sound investment!
Well... good luck then Derek, you are a more tolerant man than I.

C'mon thread, let's get back to fun stuff... *p...p...paaarp...*

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

so what's the deets on the new jpg

is it a farming ship or a mixology cruiser

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Is there an uncyclopedia or something that will explain Star Citizen's development since that Starfleet Dental video with the amazing editing of North Korea? I'm sure Wiki is crawling with bots that remove all the actual information.

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice
Derek, I'm only saying this because I love you dude, but if you take umbrage with Sandi Gardiner's potential racism in the workplace, there is no conceivable reason you shouldn't with a guy who has gone on record as saying that certain races are genetically inferior to white people. If you do not at the very least take Beale to task on this during the webinar, I will be very disappointed in you.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Shumagorath posted:

Is there an uncyclopedia or something that will explain Star Citizen's development since that Starfleet Dental video with the amazing editing of North Korea? I'm sure Wiki is crawling with bots that remove all the actual information.

Here's a summary of every single major milestone of Star Citizen's development cycle since the kickstarter ended:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fish Fry Andy posted:

Here's a summary of every single major milestone of Star Citizen's development cycle since the kickstarter ended:

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

Fish Fry Andy posted:

:gary::wom::yarg:

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

Lovely Senorita posted:

so what's the deets on the new jpg

is it a farming ship or a mixology cruiser
It's a Treblinka-class mass transport

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Sorry I said "development" when I meant "drama".

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

RuckusRouser posted:

Derek Smart, although we don't know each other very well, can you do me a small favor?

Can you email the following article to your wife and tell her "yeah I am going to be talking to this guy tonight on HIS platform".

http://www.wnd.com/2005/08/31677/

Please tell us her response when you hear back.

Send that email Derek

this is a :woof:

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

I had no idea who vox day was until Derek smart. Gj Derek.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Illegal Username posted:

It's a Treblinka-class mass transport

:stonklol:

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
The women of America would do well to consider whether their much-cherished gains of the right to vote, work, murder and freely fornicate are worth destroying marriage, children, civilized Western society and little girls. They can at least console themselves with the thought that, in the long run, it doesn’t matter what they do, because the women’s-rights ideology is an evolutionary dead end, and it is increasingly apparent that societies embracing it will not survive.

Gerbil_Pen
Apr 6, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
something sensitive itt

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Derek, ignore the haters. I for one am happy you are finally addressing the issue of the inferiority of your race and how much you hate intact clitorises. You're an inspiration to all the "good ones".

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

I was hoping Derek would crash and burn into cig. I guess throwing whatever momentum he has away on a neo nazi radio show is okay too.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,
Wait wait wait... Guys... Wasn't there some Star Citizen nutjob that wanted to start a white supremacist SC Org.... Could it be the same guy as Vox loving Day???

Please god jesus christ let it be so.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

This thread sucks now. Goons ruin everything :(

Jethro_E7
Dec 11, 2014

D_Smart posted:

Their NDA and exit agreements prevent them from talking about anything related to their previous employer. That aside from the career suicide that doing so is certain to ensure.

People have refused to accept them before, like Morland, though it came at a cost of not getting final payouts. Perhaps buy these guys out when they leave, so they are not forced to sign.

Ad for this Vox interview, Derek - You will get more notoriety from refusing to speak to such a jerk than you will talking to him. If that makes you feel better about even having considered it in the first place. The world doesn't need people ending up in a cess-pool.

Now and then Goons here genuinely give you friendly advice and steer you in the right direction and protect you from your own judgement (as you try and do for those who bought into SC). Surely you know that by now. Don't let pride blind you on this one. When goons are not busy ruining everything, they are right.

Reclaimer posted:

By registering on the nazi's sight a viewer is giving material support to the nazi as advertisers use that metric to determine what they're gonna shell out for ads. It's not supporting you because like you said it's not your show. :cripes: Did you even think of this before you started shilling for him?

:golfclap:

D_Smart posted:

...And I'm NOT going to use it as a platform for anything other than to talk about my success, failures - and my Star Citizen involvement.

No. They will be busy doing that post interview - using your name to pull in people to get exposed to the rest of the crap there, hopefully subscribe, have their site pop up when someone searches Derek smart or star citizen and hopefully become twitter followers and get exciting tweets like you have seen in the thread here... He also gets to use his interview with you to prove he's not racist one day if he wants/needs to. Think of what he will do with your name and association. This could end up being another coke machine without the amusing side to it.

Listen to it...

"Brainstorm with Derek Smart - As part of the ongoing efforts to provide this blog community, and the Brainstorm members, with added value" = "Yes, as well as come here and talk about Hitler and segregation, we add you with EXTRA Value - Derek Smart! - Aren't you glad you signed up?!"

Idea - Either be a strong bastard and say "I'm cancelling because I realised rather late, admittedly, that my talking to you about Star Citizen and my life would give material support to a cause I don't believe in", or "I'm feeling ill and can't make it" (which is wussy but at least your not going there) or troll the crap out of his show and make it such an absolute embarrassment to Vox that he refuses to put it on his site due to how much it will upset his fellow neonazi's.)

Jethro_E7 fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Nov 7, 2015

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
It's fascinating. Lundin-Petterson [who killed 2 people in a school] was willing to die for his people; he literally died defending his nation against invaders, and yet the global media is desperately trying to paint him as some sort of hateful monster. But how is he any different than the tens of thousands of U.S. soldiers who died defending their country? Should we regard the sailors and soldiers who died at Pearl Harbor as racist hate criminals who should be denounced as anti-Japanese bigots? The Japanese weren't even planning to invade, let alone colonize Hawaii, after all.

Lundin-Petterson died fighting in his homeland, on his native soil. Most American soldiers can't even say that.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
Security footage shows Lundin-Petterson marching through school corridors armed with a sword, and stopping to talk to light-skinned students, even posing for a picture with two of them who thought he was dressed up for Halloween.

'He selected his victims and attacked the dark-skinned ones and left the light-skinned ones alone,' lead investigator Thord Haraldsson said Friday.

'Everything points to this being a hate crime.'

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
ahhhh its so loving retarded it hurts

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Cactus posted:

Everybody's terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z50p2v5Of0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

much like how if CIG's game ever comes out and is good we might play it, if derek smart writes a good blog then you can go read it and enjoy it, but he's always been a crazy person with bad games and ideas and lol at the people who were enabling him in this thread

what did you expect

• Locked thread