Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Toops posted:

Hey Karl can you spot your $5k?

This is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
There will be another thread.

It shall be funnier.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

this is v unrealistic tho cause i dont think the planets can actually line up like that

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

I'd like to request the many hours of my life wasted on this thread back right now. I still want a 6 pack of Bitter Tears to be real though.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

I've run out of animes

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

No seriously that's weird.

Sorry you have sexual hang ups hopefully you can work through them. I really hope you can be sexually healthy. :)

:gary: :gary: :gary: :gary:

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
Rubber Balls [Simple Timewasting Trinket]

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Lowtechs posted:

Sorry you have sexual hang ups hopefully you can work through them. I really hope you can be sexually healthy. :)

:gary: :gary: :gary: :gary:

:awesome::yarg:

:gary::gizz:

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
lol. In a world where everything has sexual subtest only one man dares tell the truth.

but seriously, can you not understand the inherent perversion in sausage casing?

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

:siren:GIF THIS poo poo UP:siren:

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

the best

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Anime is uh, good

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Eonwe posted:

Anime is uh, good

The Marauder
Dec 1, 2013

Why walk out when you can outrun?
:gas:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Jon Do posted:

:siren:GIF THIS poo poo UP:siren:

ughhh too far

Banano
Jan 10, 2005
Soiled Meat

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Is this the end? It is, isn't it.

The great fizzle.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

same

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Spamming has never been acceptable. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

Recoome posted:

ughhh too far
not far enough, i say

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Anime

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jon Do posted:

not far enough, i say

:eyepop:

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

I'm done with the anime for the time being but if this thread goes back to being poo poo it will return.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Cactus posted:

Look, this thread has been promising big implodey things for a long time now, and so far has nothing but dumb memes and animated gifs to show for it. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but we're talking about the Star Citizen thread here. This thread has raised an almost unprecedented amount of posts, with hundreds more flowing in every day. Some goons have put thousands of keystrokes and hundreds of hours into supporting this thread. Is it any wonder that something so big has come under so much scrutiny that people are starting to ask questions? Where is the implosion we were promised? More and more people are going to start asking for their time back, and if this implosion implodes, it could be very damaging for internet drama everywhere. How will the next attentionwhore get enough shitposters when the next big fucksausage comes along in a post-Star Citizen world, if this all goes to poo poo?

G0RF fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Jul 12, 2016

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Ԁɹ∀∀∀∀∀∀∀∀Ԁ

Nabeshin_Afroman
Feb 17, 2005

he tips at the end of shoelaces are called 'aglets'. Their true purpose is sinister
Mr Smart firstly 13 year old me would like to thank you for countless hours of fun in Battlecruiser, middle aged me cannot wait to see you talk with a crazy man about this bizarre scam that is star citizen.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I'm done with the anime for the time being but if this thread goes back to being poo poo it will return.

Ever this thread's watchful guardian :patriot:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Anime good

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
When the liquidation begins, agents will ask to see the fourth mocap studio only to be shown a broom closet with two Kinects

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

DoctorStrangelove posted:

same, its no fun playing google image search for perverted anime fanservice alone =/

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
:gas:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

G0RF posted:

You're not reading the thread very carefully.

Scroll up.

Would you?

actually dont answer that

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Thread got fuckin weird again but still in a better place.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

grimcreaper posted:

I'd like to request the many hours of my life wasted on this thread back right now. I still want a 6 pack of Bitter Tears to be real though.
Please Beer-- set up a GoFundMe and I will pony up good money for this. Spaceship money.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
cartoons

• Locked thread