Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Literally Kermit posted:

Oh that reminds me, I know you pre-ordered Horizons but are you in on the Horizons Beta? That drops on the 24th, and the 1.5 Ships Beta is in two days

We may have need of your services again soon, Commander PGabz

Nope, not playing anything at the mo, am planning on ED though - Nothing can grab my time at the moment, I am having a blast messing about with music until ED releases the expansion :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
People interested in SC should buy Vermintide. For one thing, it exists.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
deutschland uber alles

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

AP posted:

It's done, he's talking to the guy now and I don't see what the big deal is, this is the same guy Chris Roberts tried to get to help him launch the Wing Commander reboot with EA "I also had the responsibility of going through Chris's plans in great detail when Star Citizen was still a Wing Commander reboot with a license from EA and a $25M budget."

There was some document of this on screen but I wasn't quick enough to get a screen grab.

So if Chris Roberts and Derek Smart have both spoken to this guy at least Derek's wife hasn't song the Nazi national anthem yet, Chris Roberts can't say that.

Oh wow, I would expect nobody to touch the guy with a 10 foot pole. How can public figures like Chris and Derek not completely shun a guy who openly has ideas like people posted in this thread?

Plankalkuel
Mar 29, 2008
We could try to find Derek some wheelchair-bound Internet tough-guy to quasi-doxx. With hindsight, those were good times.

Don't do this! Even quasi-doxxing is lovely!

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
We need Nazi wheelchair users, it'd be like the toast on a cats back thing

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Hopper posted:

Oh wow, I would expect nobody to touch the guy with a 10 foot pole. How can public figures like Chris and Derek not completely shun a guy who openly has ideas like people posted in this thread?

Personally I think Chris Roberts needed the Nazis for his space program.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
This is why Derek is the most hilarious choice for CRoberts' opponent.

His mild association with the Gamergate idiots and his willful patronage of the man whose avowed beliefs include "literally mutilate women who speak up, and killing kids isn't wrong if they might be liberals" means that there's great entertainment no matter what happens with Star Citizen, because both sides are blithering morons.

Plankalkuel
Mar 29, 2008

peter gabriel posted:

We need Nazi wheelchair users, it'd be like the toast on a cats back thing

That's him in the Rollstuhl!

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I sent a Q.

quote:

Q: You have some amazing looking books behind you Vox. Could you show some of the books please? I collect books

He then went up and got a book. I hope he's got Mein Kampf.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

I Greyhound posted:

This is why Derek is the most hilarious choice for CRoberts' opponent.

His mild association with the Gamergate idiots and his willful patronage of the man whose avowed beliefs include "literally mutilate women who speak up, and killing kids isn't wrong if they might be liberals" means that there's great entertainment no matter what happens with Star Citizen, because both sides are blithering morons.

I crack up every time he says he's leaving SA because I know no matter how much abuse he gets here, he'll never actually leave because no one else will talk to him.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,
Derek: "I don't believe the 94 Million dollars is real."

:boom:

I'm on the meeting it's actually really good.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
$94 million, the holocaust, same thing really

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

fuctifino posted:

I sent a Q.

He then went up and got a book. I hope he's got Mein Kampf.

I'd like to think they are all pop up books and they all have the asci middle finger in them

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
Joke's on us, it's bookshelf themed wallpaper from the Pretentious™ collection.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

LOL

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

Hopper posted:

They ignore all that so they can get what they want out of the person. If you've got something people want/need they're going to deal with you regardless of the kind of person you are, and then have a long shower afterwards if they can't rationalise away the issues.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Toops posted:

Derek: "I don't believe the 94 Million dollars is real."

:boom:

I'm on the meeting it's actually really good.
Well crap now they're talking about Line of Defense...

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I am genetically superior. *hair falls out of head*

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

G0RF posted:

Well crap now they're talking about Line of Defense...

I retract my statement, it was good, now it's :gary: PAAAAAARRRRRPP

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
you just got to :gary: sometimes, you know?

Plankalkuel
Mar 29, 2008
That was some fine master racial nasal mucus hunting!

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Derek ask him if he like the Petshop Boys

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Plankalkuel posted:

In this context more like "Mein Fuhrer, I can talk!" :effort:

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer

Mirificus posted:

More games mean more opportunities to film mo-cap for Chris and more acting opportunities for Sandi!

If SC is not a resounding success, their hopes for more games are a pipe dream.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

:lol:

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Amun Khonsu posted:

What it isn't? *buys another million dollar motion capture studio with sky high rent*

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Amun Khonsu posted:

SC is already a resounding success. Croberts and Skeletor reached their stretch goal of building a Hollywood movie studio where they can hang around real talent like a couple of downs kids at a coke party.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Did this proud white nerd actually manage to find a woman to go along with his matrimonial slavery schtick? If there is one I can only assume she's tied up behind the chair, just outside the view of the camera.

Plankalkuel
Mar 29, 2008

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

Did this proud white nerd actually manage to find a woman to go along with his matrimonial slavery schtick? If there is one I can only assume she's tied up behind the chair, just outside the view of the camera.

According to his claims, he has a wife :smith:

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Plankalkuel posted:

I did not give you permission to use my avatar.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

You're all jealous as gently caress you haven't read all those books like Vox obviously has.

Plankalkuel
Mar 29, 2008

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I did not give you permission to use my avatar.

Is this a TTIP joke? Also: :thejoke:

Plankalkuel fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Nov 8, 2015

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

boy chris roberts and this neonazi sure seem chummy.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
Derek today: "I have a message to the Star Citizen fans. We are all friends in gaming. We are friends. I don't want to hurt Chris. It's not about me."

Derek yesterday: "I will burn your jpegs to the ground. They wanted war? Now we're at war. I am going to crash the gray market single handedly. THE END."

Never change, Derek.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
if it were up to Chris Roberts this guy would have been getting his karmic due by having to work in the salt mines of Star Citizen development hell.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

The best thing about something awful chasing Derek smart out for not being SJW enough means that now Reddit is contractually obligated to accept him

The infiltration begins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Plankalkuel posted:

Is this a TTIP joke? Also: :thejoke:

plz ask my permission before using my avatar next time. If you don't I will dox you.

• Locked thread